Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61745 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Querty post=36640914][/quote]

Omo see nyash.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by NewsINigeria(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shoroniyen?

Nigerian doctor who scored 5.0 Cumulative GPA in Russian Uni. honoured by FG >>> http://nigerianmovieslatest..com/2015/07/nigerian-doctor-who-scored-50.html
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quit? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance

Lolz u got me laughing

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by MissNairaland1: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
dull guy< cos of 3k he missed 3some

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Godownchild(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Querty(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
illitrate:

Omo see nyash.... shocked shocked shocked

I don't want to believe dat u are illiterate!!!
atleast u know ur phone number
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by proxillin(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
I did just that last year. Naija girls can be werey atimes
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by bentlywills(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude

Wait to see which End when d babe no get plan on to submit osho-free
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

Hehehe....good plan indeed if its what I'm thinking
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Revolva(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
I can't say dis dude is lying but am sure he did wat he wanted...he wan punish d babes....omo I no fit do dis kind tin o I ave conscience
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by CHIGAMEZU: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
bro, u need prayers
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

Stupid poor igbo boy, olofofo
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

Guy at the bolded you bleeped up you should ordered for the foods for them so they can pay with their teeth and then you go home

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by stoicism: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today

you must be the girl he is talking about....lol
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by rabbuy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmm this case should be viewed with both eyes open
The probability that you would have had a three.some if you tried to chat up her friend is quite fair if you check the odds how could they maga you in a BEDROOM unless ritual things...
Without which you could have had a wholesome sexcapade.. my opinion you let the anger get to you unless the Other girl wasn't appealing..

I trust my men after 10mins of her arrival.. She and her friend would be gaggin his gbola like their life earnings were tied to it

3 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by limamintruth: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

Well as for me, I take this 'tale' with a pinch of salt. lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by CaptPlanet(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Walai you Bleep up!

You for tell them to call room service make them bring the chow that you're coming back, then leave. Make them call their papa to come pay!

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Querty:

I don't want to believe dat u are illiterate!!!
atleast u know ur phone number

angry angry angry angry
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by RazziP(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Meaninless
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Booty4me: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chai op U̶̲̥̅̊ fucck up.. Na 3some Ɣ☺ΰ just missed S̶̲̥̅Ơ oº°˚˚°ºo .. Pata pata how much U̶̲̥̅̊ go spend spend?? 1ok atleast..

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by tobie247(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today
Na u b confam maga/learner/ote! "Keyboard Boiys" these days carry dem lappy to muile (hotels).
U need to upgrade, stale mama.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by udomma1005(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided
Hehehehehe,that Require though!

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP you should have ordered the food and drive out without payment so that the girls will pay by washing plates and sweep the hotel environment after all you and that your bleeped up babe did not plan for 3some.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Enockia(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

yeah u for wait e fit be combine service
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by gbenga4my(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrownCookie:
U wan chop clean mouth abi

You have a house but instead brought her to a hotel room...

Oloshi tongue

That girl sef is not sharp... angry
Let's be realistic dear, did she followed him to a hotel room just to talk/discuss ? Haba , bar dey, dey didn't sit dere but na inside hotel room haba

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

wonderful!! Young man, i must commend that singlar decision from you, its not easy

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Eberex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
After carefully reading here is my comment: point 1.the lady you brought to a hotel is not your real babe. You don't want her to know your real house,hence she is a side-kick or just a new gal you wanna bleep.
Point 2: the babe must be a runs gal and I can bet that call from her friend was not a coincidence, and that brings me back to my saying she is not ya babe. I just can't guess what her plan with her friend is. Maybe she doesn't want to bleep, and her friend's presence would guarantee that.
Point 3. You had no second thought to abandon them since she meant nothing to you. I can imagine the plans you had for the hours you booked, the bleeping and etc...oh well, the shock was just too much for you to handle.
Point 4: if she was your girl and u guys decided to spend time outside your house, then you would have accommodated her friend since you know u can always bleep your gf anytime aside that day. Conclusion: you just met this gal and u wanted to bleep her.
Point 4; how on earth will u waste 3k on food on a gal you hardly know, and who u are yet to bleep? Na jazz? If you had bleeped her like 3 rounds I'm sure you will buy the food and then tell her you are leaving.
So my take is, you played your part well to avoid spending without getting what u planned for. That gal no go call you again lai lai !

9 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP dey find osho free, lol!

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bros no mind me o. Na as I take see the matter be that o
engees001:

Lolz u got me laughing
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seriously, those girls lost nothing. He ended up being the loser. He lost the hotel room bill
truthman2013:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin true though.

..truthman..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.