Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61747 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by ITSAWRAPP: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Happiness87(f): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
you just missed a 3some tongue
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.
I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.
she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.
i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.
But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.
She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by bigiyaro(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude
which kind of plan do u tink dey av? Both girls fvckin d op or wat?

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by phnibeogu: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

U almost did it right.. But u should have ordered food for urself and them and drinks. And disappear from the hotel .. That's way to go.. If u wan Bleep up.. Tidy am well next time.. She will have more respect for men

5 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
waiting concern me
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Two users trying to use each other.

You wanted to do the thing quick before her friend arrives. For your mind you're the good guy here.

7 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Xxpress(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Badoo of life. The wanna play you but they got played. Bitches

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
U jst missed some good 3som.. Owu na bastard..

4 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by olive2000: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Adesiji77: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let me know when it's time to release Part 2 of this movie... cool

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Querty(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dats serious!!!

any way, there is God!

I love God!

I love Diezani ..and no other woman for now
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok...
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by championeh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
You dey fear 3some?

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oh ye little Children, flee from fornication! (Don't take that out of context grin). But I am serious though.

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude

What plan? Three-some or to ruin his finances? Mehn, when a girl brings her friend along on a 'private' date she's into some silly pranks.
Why come to an hotel in d first place if u want a decent date?

6 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
eeeeyyaaa
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
instead of calling for making bottles of big stout for them and then making some press up in preparation angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by saintol(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
abeg, wetin be the title of the movie self? I must see the end.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by drnoel: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

Thats the thing about nigerian girls but then who knows, if u had been patient u may have had a three.some.

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
I even thought the friend would join in the fun. Typical of Nigerian movies.

Nice one though. If i wasn't broke at that time i would have waited a lil for a 3some. wink

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by outflank: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
Well I guess they were trying to take you for a ride, don't know why girls do stuff like this smh.

Cant people just buy their own hotel suite and stay with their best friend, yarn and eat as much as you want
*In Maxwell's voice* I gotta get to know ya.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by lovemoi2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
you just missed three$ome

the last time I visited my friend in the hotel with her guy

we both fuc((kd the guy

I am a good girl now.... so I don't encourage it grin

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Querty(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=grad2012 post=36636971]Very smart guy grin[/quote

I just viewed ur dp... u look great!!
and I like ur comment too

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Caliph69: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both).
This REQUIRING you did, hmmm! I fear oh. Out of the abundance of the heart, the hand typed.
Come oh! You have a car, yet you can't afford 3k lunch for a babe you wanted to straff, and her good friend. Are you from ObiAkpor Local Government?

12 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Querty(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
lovemoi2:
;Dyou just missed party

the last time I visited my friend in the hotel with her guy

we both fuc((kd the guy

I am a good girl now.... so I don't encourage it

Are u serious?

and ur friend allowed u bleeped her guy too!?

there is God,,and I love God

I also love Diezani

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by eightsin(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
He didn't read between the lines. When he knew he no longer has anything to lose, he should have given it a try..

Highest na NO them go talk

Jacksparrow0712:
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quit? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jrerico1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

Be blessed bro, don't show any bit<h mercy, unless their both ready for 3some
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by 5minsmadness: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

BROS CHOP KNUCKLE! grin

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by truthman2013: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quit? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin true though.

..truthman..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.