Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25297 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
BABE!:

lmaooo,  This topic sounds really interesting!!! 

Ladies really do that?  embarassed lipsrsealed undecided. If people actually do beg, I don't blame them.

That Silver pop-corn is sweet sha!!! It's just to good!

I drive from VGC (not caring about the beasty lekki hold-up) to the V.I's silver, solely  to get that pop corn. 4uck the movies, lmao, hehe

babe!!!AJAH (vgc) down 2 vi jst for pop corn?
Mr Anus:

pop corn in return for Womanliness is a great idea
rili great deal bro,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2011
andy1:

babe!!!AJAH (vgc) down 2 vi jst for pop corn? rili great deal bro,

You think I'm lying right?--lol. Why would I be lying sef? , Believe me, true talk! smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 1:36am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ dnt fink u lying, Am jst shocked, heard alot bout silverbird. I ll def check it owt when nx am home!! Maybe we go go chop d pop corn 2geda.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Really? Popcorn Buhahahahahahahaha Naija sister's buhahahahahaha And they will come on here to form Big Chick ROFLMBO
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2011
^ Reality shurrup the OP is lying obviously undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2011
REALITY101:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Really? Popcorn Buhahahahahahahaha Naija sister's buhahahahahaha And they will come on here to form Big Chick ROFLMBO

What's exciting this one? What's tickling your fancy?   The sound of Pop-corn? 

cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2011
rotfl
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

What's exciting this one? What's tickling your fancy?   The sound of Pop-corn? 

cheesy

No the fact that Naija chick stands @ the theater entrance to beg for 99cent popcorn lmao buhahahahahaha
link=topic=252364.msg8198153#msg8198153 date=1303692458:

^ Reality shurrup the OP is lying obviously  undecided

U shut up. I believe op 99.9.0% lol  cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2011
^ ive been to the silver bird countless tymes within the last 2years and no lady ever approached me for any damn popcorn

this OB is a [i]bea[/i]st undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2011
190 shut up, they share the popcorn with you. You sent them out and hide @ the corner. Sneak snitch tongue cheesy. . .
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Sirfly: 2:19am On Apr 25, 2011
reality 102 how is your husband doing ? undecided undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2011
Your dad is fine
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by bikokwe(m): 2:33am On Apr 25, 2011
@ poster na 2 buy roadside popcorn enter cinema give her 10 packs of popcorn
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 2:35am On Apr 25, 2011
REALITY101:

190 shut up, they share the popcorn with you. You sent them out and hide @ the corner. Sneak snitch  tongue cheesy. . .
REALITY101:

190 shut up, they share the popcorn with you. You sent them out and hide @ the corner. Sneak snitch  tongue cheesy. . .
roflmao. Sum1 jst got what they deserve, @reality i think her driveing dat far jst 4 popcorn has nothing 2 do with money. Jst her love 4 dat particular brand of it, here it arlington,tx u get popcorn far cheaper dan 99cents. Bt it aint all dat grate.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 25, 2011
Oh your in TX? Hmm
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 2:41am On Apr 25, 2011
hmmm--Texans! cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2011
U got problem with that?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 3:00am On Apr 25, 2011
@reality yup!! arlingtont,tx, @BABE, sweery u got any prblm wif d lone star state
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 3:04am On Apr 25, 2011
lol--See these people o! Why should I have a problem with the lone star state? I live in Texas, undecided cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 3:20am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^woww!!! Texans!! We d best!! Frm 2dea am rooting 4 u hun, When last were u home?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 3:24am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Yup! (I don't like Texas) But, yh we the best!! cheesy cheesy

January! smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 3:29am On Apr 25, 2011
Babe i would buy popcorn for you if you agree to follow me home angry angry
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Silver Bird Pop Corn!? cheesy cheesy It's 400 Naira per bag o! And I eat like 4 bags in one sitting!--lol

Hope you can afford that? smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 3:36am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yup! (I don't like Texas) But, yh we the best!! cheesy cheesy

January! smiley
jst dnt lyke d fact dat its hot, apart frm dat am kul wif tx. Was home dec nd left jan, wat skul u in?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ aRE you Nigerian atall? lol You don't like texas coz it's hot?, hmmm--- smiley

Anyways--I go to one school like this cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
lol@ this thread.

the OP is pissed off lmao.
cant spare a lil change on some popcorn?
imagine if she was wifey. Everything u get for her
would be generic. grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
I love this thread I swear to popcorn lol. I ain't gonna let this thread die or disappear. . Who wan popcorn :d
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^ It's like you just learnt the meaning of PopCorn today. Oh, I heard LAKERS lost by the way! embarassed embarassed, ***giggles**
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

^^ It's like you just learnt the meaning of PopCorn today. Oh, I heard LAKERS lost by the way! embarassed embarassed, ***giggles**

I'm outta words for you, seriously. . . . You have done more harm than good to me ever since you joined this forum. The other day I was talking to my Ex Inked n she disappeared just because she had an incoming call from u. angry angry angry
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
@OP Say hi to them popcorn begging babes for me bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
REALITY101:

I'm outta words for you, seriously. . . .  You have done more harm than good to me ever since you joined this forum. The other day I was talking to my Ex Inked n she disappeared just because she had an incoming call from u.  angry angry angry

omg! shocked shocked Really?  sad sad I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel this way! I just enjoy calling you out!

Nothing personal darling, C'mon!  wink cheesy 

lol--I didn't tell inky to disappear.It was her decision.  embarassed embarassed How is that my fault? undecided

**giggles**
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Imari(f): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
@REALITY101

You don't know me, but check the location  grin  

I read your posts all the time, you're cool & BTW my oldest loves Kobe

3pt'er - Chris Paul !!!

Local Headline:

New Orleans Hornets sell out Game 6 vs. the Los Angeles Lakers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.