Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25033 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2009
johnnygan:

Honestly, i dey swear by the yansh of my fore-fathers.
You no holy at all

I for dey happy if your swear with the juju or shrine of your fore fathers! Dem de potent pass dem konko below
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2009
rotimy:

I for dey happy if your swear with the juju or shrine of your fore fathers! Dem de potent pass dem konko below

Man all this juju thing na becos of one girl Oh
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
johnnygan:

Man all this juju thing na becos of one girl Oh
one important gurl 4 dat matter, hun, hun grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by aktunde(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2009
I think this is a nice piece of information for guys seeking women on naira list. Just get to silver bird, dress well, and buy pop corn. It's done! With a total of N200 worth of pop corn, bought at different time intervals, I think you can have enough samples to choose from. Nice one poster!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Jerjens: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2009
u mean guguru is the accepted currency, for dat place. i'm stunned!!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Jerjens: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2009
if i bring epa (groundnuts) along nko, 2 for 1 abi cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by fastmoney(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2009
well i tink its a rather wrong approach they using, you see i believe that hoz could sell pusssy if they have to, i also believe that a man can buy pusssy as long a he can afford to, buy pusssy once in a which and i do it for charity cos i can afford that, they should cut the pop-corn out and just smile at s nigga, if its sumting u could pay for i'll forget the damm movie and take that ho home, only a fool would watch a movie when he could be making 1 at home.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by donjon: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2009
I gbadun d last 15 words of d last poster
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dullard(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2009
Ladies/Guys, I don't seem to understand the outrage in pop corn begging. To me it is a subtle way of saying 'I wouldn't mind your third leg'. I would rather take that than settle for those that spit sh*t from their mouth.

infact, i am boarding a flight to Lag straight away. Ladies, don't forget to ask me for pop corn at the Cinema. it will be most welcome.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2009
aktunde:

I think this is a nice piece of information for guys seeking women on naira list. Just get to silver bird, dress well, and buy pop corn. It's done! With a total of N200 worth of pop corn, bought at different time intervals, I think you can have enough samples to choose from. Nice one poster!

Do you really mean it or are you joking?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by oluwafemi113(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
really
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2009
there u go again,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by eyonigger(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2009
I jst dnt believe the poster's story. It cnt happen, maybe just one person did it dnt mean some have joined in the same aspect.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
Seeing is believing
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by akonte(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
This is not fair!! not fair at all!!, these "ladies" dont need all these insults and hurting remarks, what they need is patronage, please! guys in the house, go to the cinemas and ensure you patronise at least 2 this friday.

Dont you just love the barter system??  wink
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by emiemi(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Men will be , sha
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by platinumnk(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2009
Can someone buy me some popcorn please?` grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by profy2k4(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
they are looking for opportunity to meet you one on one. u hnow that we dey for economic recession. there is no money. they are also looking for date
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Can someone buy me some popcorn please?` grin grin grin

LOL.
Since pop-corn is becoming controversial and common, why not ask for ice-cream?
Ask, you shall recieve.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
can some one buy me an icecream, pls
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
larayat:

can some one buy me an icecream, pls
grin cheesy

What type, vanila or what?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by oluknower: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Jonnyville(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
mayb "Adoyo" cream wl b beta
popcorn go stil cos wahala, xpecial ds Easta
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
oluknower:

cool See Una ! i just dey wonder werrin cause all the bruhuiahuia, shei the girls wen dem dey hungry make dem no ask? it is written axe and it shall be given! sorry i mean ask, asides that u watch a film for 1 grand chop guguru no ground nut inside only butter with either salt or sugar for 400 box shei dat one make sense? please answer me oh!!

There is nothing wrong in asking only if with good intention. And nothing is wrong with watching a film with 1 grand and N400 POP-CORN.

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Ayo8(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
Guys!i guess we don't av to go hang around allen,kuramo, etc anymore, we could get classy ones at the galleria hassle free grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by luckiest: 2:01am On Apr 08, 2009
na today; this year alone I have receive calls from girls claiming to have dialed my number in error at the end they either invite you to night calls on mtn or start a conversation by asking if we could be friends
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by lexdino: 4:02am On Apr 08, 2009
rotimy:

grin cheesy

5card icecream cool
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
lexdino:

5card icecream cool

Pls what is 5card ice cream?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
rotimy:

grin cheesy

emmmmmmmmmmm,strawberry
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by revenge(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
;DOya oo this weekend i must go silverbird , o i am gonna buy just a pack of pop corn, infact damm its too expensive there i will ask mama sodiq the woman by the street to sell 40naira own for nylon for me and i wil take it there as a sabi Guy,

I go dey eat am small small, dey wait for my queen of popcorn, yeahhhhhh ofe, oooooo
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by maballack(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
@rotimy, a food 4 thought, hws it only u they hve met 3 times,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
abeg ask am again,i suspect foul play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

صور سكس 2018 صور كس كساس بنات عارية / Savagery! (pix) / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.