Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25031 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by onyx187(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
Well ,got my shirts and pants pressed,shoes polished jet black,slim tie, I'm leaving, off to silverbird
this P.I. is out! lol grin cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by janedoe(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ topic,dang!sharp babe grin,just kidding o,that's not too cool.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by abrahym(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
it normal thang, kini big deal
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by CrazyMan(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2009
The worst part is that most of them are disease carriers; HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, just name them. They're looking for a foolish fellow who would play the role of a gentleman on their behalf. Guys be warned.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by eldee(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2009
stillwater:

Must they eat while watching a movie?

I believe it's just a tactic to talk to you.
NO!!! You don't say!!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Pataki: 1:40am On Mar 25, 2009
I won't be surprised if such ladies are the DeepZone/iReport/St. Funmi/hotfunmi/EarTHMama type. Little wonder she has never disclosed her identity on nairaland. lipsrsealed
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by MrCrackles(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2009
Topic
cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by bluespice(f): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2009
lol i cant still picture this
in the cinema there r tons n tons of people queueing to buy popcorn
(reminds me of a nasty experience once dumb proud arabs! angry )
but th point is there r sooo many people how then will they be able to walk up to ask u to buy for them when ur also tryna get for urself
or do u hang around the snack bars after buying even when ur alone?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Outstrip(f): 2:20am On Mar 25, 2009
what sort of nonsense is that. Can't they feel up their stomachs before they leave home. don't believe this story
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by TOYOSI20(f): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2009
Sounds like a horrible joke!! shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by A40(m): 2:33am On Mar 25, 2009
This is Ludacris grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by topup: 4:17am On Mar 25, 2009
Wow, that is a new level of desperation.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2009
na lagos scam. another variant is the well dressed chick who has no transport money . just ignore them. if you hard face small, they won't even come near you. . .
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Badriyyah(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2009
Lmao, Come on, this must be a joke, begging for popcorn? Of all things to beg for, Geez, if they couldn't afford it they should just do what I did as a kid, buy your popcorn at home,put it in your bag and go watch the movie.lol. Maybe she was trying to talk to you. grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2009
Begging for popcorn when they can rifle through the bins for leftovers?!

Na wa oo
! cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
oyb:

na lagos scam. another variant is the well dressed chick who has no transport money . just ignore them. if you hard face small, they won't even come near you. . .

The fact remains that those girls are out there! Infact, when I shared my exeprience with two of my friends, they laughed and asked to go to Shoprite{an ultra-modern shopping mall at Lekki Lagos} and see what those ladies had turned themselves to. The new scam in town might be coporate lady beggers, at shopping malls, cinemas and even bustops! I am still warning real gentlemen to steer clear from them!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
eldee:

NO!!! You don't say!!!

You're not serious.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by hayoakins(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
nah , it's not that they are dieing of hunger maybe they just want to add him to their list, u get what i mean grin.lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nautillus(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ok Ok ok. . .you guy . . .cut the gals some slack. . . .WE have a few xtra to spare 4 popcorn(and a drink sef. .if she is fine enough) and we ain't complaining. . .if as a guy, you dont feel like buying anything of the concenssionary stand for anyone. . .then dont buy. . .those of us that dont MIND buying. . .allow us meet as much NEEDs as we can. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Ifedisky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2009
Who says they're looking for popcorn? Thatz there opening gambit for getting-to-know-you. Abi una never hear of POINT AND KILL? The guys don't easily catch the hint that the gals are TAKE AWAY because the babes are drop dead gorgeous and well spruced. So why must you blame the girls for announcing what they're for? THEY'RE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by segzicres(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
men!!! this shit's true. it happened to me today after a movie. but this one asked for ice cream. i told her i'll get the story on nairaland.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Czarskit(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hmmn. . . Popcorn. Civilized Chick(en)s.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ifedisky:

Who says they're looking for popcorn? Thatz there opening gambit for getting-to-know-you. Abi una never hear of POINT AND KILL? The guys don't easily catch the hint that the gals are TAKE AWAY because the babes are drop dead gorgeous and well spruced. So why must you blame the girls for announcing what they're for? THEY'RE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT!!! grin

LOL grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Begging for popcorn when they can rifle through the bins for leftovers?!

Na wa oo
! cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by webprince(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2009
those of una wey no understand! 9ja never and will never be dat bad. guguru and epa full everywhere! lol
Na who tell U say una say dem no get money 4 popcorn! dem fit even buy guyz d popcorn machine sef! lol

As some posters have rightly clarify, those chicks are only giving 'prospective clients' their handbills as prostitution is not allowed in d Galleria!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
webprince:

those of una wey no understand! 9ja never and will never be dat bad. guguru and epa full everywhere! lol
Na who tell U say una say dem no get money 4 popcorn! dem fit even buy guyz d popcorn machine sef! lol

As some posters have rightly clarify, those chicks are only giving 'prospective clients' their handbills as prostitution is not allowed in d Galleria!

u got the flow man
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by donjon: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
Point taken!
Neva rescue a damsel in distress when there is popcorn in ur hand
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by donjon: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2009
Point taken!
Neva rescue a damsel in distress when there is popcorn in ur hand
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by DaPhoenix(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
I suppose you didn't notice the guys standing over to your left begging for a drink.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2009
cheesy grin grin
WHEN? WHERE? WHY?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Ifedisky(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2009
You dey mind her? She must turn fact to fiction so far it abuses men.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by webprince(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / Savagery! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.