Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25032 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Pataki: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2009
If these ladies could afford to pay for the means of transportation to Silverbird galleria, why should the task of eating pop-corn now be a financial burden on them?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by honeric01(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2009
Mixed the pop corn with enough salt before giving it to them, that might help reduce the begging grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2009
Strategy begot strategy

Not only men can change strategy to catch girls, they also have theirs too lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
honeric01:

Strategy begot strategy

Not only men can change strategy to catch girls, they also have theirs too lol

I have been going to the Silverbird Galleria on weekdays but yesterday being Sunday,
I was there for a 4.30pm movie. When we came out by 7.00pm, the whole ground floor have been taken over by all manner of guys and ladies. Real Salsa music and dancing was on with hundreds watching, geee
It might really be the management that have their own strategy to keep the place busy and retain customers! Dancing with a half naked lady might motivate some guys to go beyond pop-corn and move into the fast-food joints located at the 1st and 2nd flloor! Soon Ben Bruce and his brothers might add chalets for randy men and their salsa pop-corn babes
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by earthrealm(m): 3:07am On Mar 31, 2009
jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
una never hear of the term ''BREAKING THE ICE??'', thats what the ladies r trying 2 do, n i bet u, they analyse thier prey, sry oops wud be romeo first 4rm head 2 toe b4 approacing him, those who look poor, /downwardly mobile, [lol], r simply not approached,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by spoilt(f): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2009
girls are begging for popcorn at silverbird cinema? shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2009
spoilt:

girls are begging for popcorn at silverbird cinema? shocked

Yes! But very few of them are doing so. Others are there to look for Salsa dancing partners on Sunday evenings!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Waxxy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
These hustler babes are everywhere. In Abuja, we call them "Ceddi plaza" girls. You can find them perching around Bon Cafe, Barcelos on the first floor waiting for suitable prey. U'll see them at d start and end of every movie, sumtyms in groups.They shld not be confused with normal cinema-going ladies
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by kokoye(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
I wonder why some ladies here are acting suprised or that some guy is trying to bring them down. stuff has been happening forever and not only in Naiaj, mind you. These ladies will look for whatever excuses or opportunities to talk to you cos they have a mission,

in 1994, I went with my elderly cousins to buy some suya @ the university of suya on allen avenue. We sat down by the car drinking and eating abi. 4 scantily dressed ladies came and ordered some suya - said hi to us all and asked if they could join us (we already knew they were hos anyway). Everyone was having good time gisting and laughing in pidgen of course. Some lady moved closed to me, shy as ever at the time and here's the transcript:

Me: huh??

Lady: You get particulars?

Me: what do you mean, you be police?

Lady: the thing wey God give you, wey get cap, you no fit use am? I fit check am inside your car now now

I nearly choked.

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by osisi2(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
Waxxy:

These hustler babes are everywhere. In Abuja, we call them "Ceddi plaza" girls. You can find them perching around Bon Cafe, Barcelos on the first floor waiting for suitable prey. U'll see them at d start and end of every movie, sumtyms in groups.They shld not be confused with normal cinema-going ladies

These daughters of the devil are everywhere not just in Nigeria.
There are lose women all over the place even in 5 star hotels  looking for men travelling solo in order to unleash their demonic antics.
My hubby was in London recently and the Ukrainian cleaning lady at the breakfast area was making serious moves on him with everything she had.
These whores are bold
They have brought down powerful men of God.

I hear some of them in Naija sometimes rub some juju on their sumtin and once the man tastes them,he is hooked for life.
He is bound to go back and spend all he has pleasing them
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Pataki:

If these ladies could afford to pay for the means of transportation to Silverbird galleria, why should the task of eating pop-corn now be a financial burden on them?

Na format wink Them gal fit be call gurls
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Tgirl4real(f): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
Now that u guyz know, don't indulge them please.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
shocked Why shudnt we Thats wot some of us fellas are looking for.

No long thing kiss
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by osisi2(f): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
A friend of ours was walking down a quiet street somewhere in England and this older white lady stopped in front of him and got out of the car and he thought it was someone looking for directions.
She asked if he was new to the area,he said he had just started a  residency training at a nearby hospital.
She said she liked his accent and told him he was a very handsome man and asked him to come home to chat since all he was doing was taking a lazy walk.
She went further to tell him,she'd had a few black man before and that she could attest to the fact that they were well endowed and were excellent in bed.
All this discussion was on a street corner o.
The man said he declined the offer and she left.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Vuitton(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
Interestin cheesy Are yu sure he declined or thats wot he told u cool
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
These Ladies - popcorn thing
***Gets Dressed quickly***
Heh!!!
i must hurry to silverbird galleria now, i might just have some luck grin grin grin
***Dashes out***

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2009
Waxxy:

Pls don't ever bring up the issue of the hustling Abuja ladies up. It will take eternity to discuss them and their antics and tactics
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
Mehn am coming back to lag on friday.need to go to silver bird might buy plenty pop-corns i need two chics,wanna see how 2 women make love together looks like live.am not a pervert just curiousity.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by ilaugh1: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2009
whats the problem with that - if you as a man see woman wey yin like, yin no go approach am? So if these ladies sees a man they like and they think asking for pop corn will do the trick, why not, in fact, for me, from today, i will never go there without two bucket fulls of pop corn in my hand, and any lady that approaches me for one, I will gladly ask her, do you want a pop corn and a fok after!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by SamMilla1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster

whats the big deal, i consider such things an honor. and here u are ranting.

Its about being in control of yourself. If you can buy her pop corn, go ahead.
if u cant, let her know. its easy. they are ladies , and they are special

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by tRoOE(f): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2009
I believe this story jare, judging by the things have seen 4 the past 2wks in Naija, gosh Naija girls re very very cheap especially those Lagos babes embarassed embarassed. This chick at a bar was ready to have sef with a stranger, all in the name of food lipsrsealed
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by kokoye(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
tRoOE:

I believe this story jare, judging by the things have seen 4 the past 2wks in Naija, gosh Naija girls re very very cheap especially those Lagos babes embarassed embarassed. This chick at a bar was ready to have sef with a stranger, all in the name of food lipsrsealed

Who are you ad where are you from??

Here is an example of those who give naija ladies a bad name o.

This stuff happens globally. you need me to count how many american ladies have walked up to me for a quick buck??
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Redman44(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2009
Chei, I can't believe that ladies will stoop so low to demand for popcorn all under the guise of selling their bodies. The end is indeed nigh.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by mystikal(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
its not d popcorn they're after, people!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
all you doubting thomas just go to silverbird and be on the lookout and see for yourself. e don happen to me . the most annoying part of it is that the chics are too cream(sexy) to stoop so low to get a guy all in the name of popcorn grin. me and my guys no dey fail to go silverbirds.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by dipo2much(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ki ni big deal? Ki lo wan be? If she no gbadun ur swagger she no fit say make you buy am popcorn. Moreover no be every tom,dick and harry dey go pay 1k to watch film. So for guys who wanna hang out: swag up and hit the cinemas. The girls are truly fine
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Ndipe(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
I am not surprised.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by akinalabi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
I go to Silverbird about twice a week but have never
had such ugly experience.

Maybe I should buy a bucket of pop corn next time grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by yme1(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
interesting, please more comment
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by johnnygan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2009
akinalabi:

I go to Silverbird about twice a week but have never
had such ugly experience.

Maybe I should buy a bucket of pop corn next time grin

Abi oh Bros, lol. Pls wait for me oh, i think i'm coming with you with one cooler of pop-corn. Make we see dem ass abi?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by manmustwac(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
naija no easy credit crunch dey affect our ppl OH! and woman get to eat woman must survive woman must wack OH! smiley smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by idupaul: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
global melt down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Savagery! (pix) / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.