Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (84537 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by angeltolly(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
angry Stale gist undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
I know it's a joke, but how is that being stingy? Money for hair and clothes ko angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by dandydrey(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omo
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by horladmejy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
That's life
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by adorable29(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahaha! He did as he was told Noni!
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Front Page?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by iyiscopy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
very funy
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Eberex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Cadamlk: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
I cant help laughing
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by dangerous01(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
This thread is for broke niigars . Lemme gerrara thread jhor

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by omogidi234(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin Guys abeg no kill person with laughter oh!
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by LydiaGilbert: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by ojnnaco(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Some Girls sabi cyber begging like mad ...... Imagine 7k for hair .. Haba ... U be Obama

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by adesegun121(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

oku awun oshi
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kennyman2000(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahaha.. My kind of person.. Always turning their maggarish request to jokes...

They'll say, am an unserious person and even curse me. .. My response would be.. ''I dont care cos even my life, i dont take it serious.. Its by God's grace, i am where i am today''

Can only send the cash when i see God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by noblegrex: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
When you are dating a stingy man........see the conversation below grin
I no fit laff
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
no realy...the women of today think all men are mumus.....btw...thunda fire christians with their jellyfish attitude,,,you are abusing the living daylight out of them,and they are wishing you to be saved!!!!......this is no fun....thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kilokeys(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
libertyfather:
The guy is truly stingy, with 100k I will have his GF, it can't take upto 1% of my fone battery life

Aren't u miserable... What do u need his gf for?..
U would pay 100k for sex?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good prank to pull on your girl if you guys are really cool pals.....
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by refreshrate: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
shinawe379:
why would girl also beg for 15k just like that

It's ok for her to even ask, but see the request she needs the money for?
some girls ehn?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by refreshrate: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jerry951:
Good morning everybody, here is our Saturday's won ticket fixed match, I specially congratulate those who won with us for the very first time,
they can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because they have benefited from it, and to those who are yet to partake in my games, this weekend is another great opportunity to do so, my weekend games are ready (17/08/2015) with an odd of 980 and 40 odds. For those who would want to partake on my weekend games should please call me on this number 07065533602

Nna men dis guy deserve that kain babe.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
More like when you are dating a UNIBEN Alumni.. angry

Na them fit mumu like that.. angry
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Harkinyhemmy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
but

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by pweshboi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
The girl is not serious. 15k just like that? Na her money?
My guy no b small thing oo, all this girls of nowadays them believe say as long as them don give u sex then they could demand anything in this world from you. Like say that's all they could offer a guy. Me self just dey laff... 15k just like dat and some girls go cum NL now say guys dey act poor... Like say for there life them don ever dash there bf 30k just like dat. Instead dem believe say after all I give him sex so dats all dey can do. #rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
kilokeys:

Aren't u miserable... What do u need his gf for?..
U would pay 100k for sex?

If the puss is worth 100'k, I will pay..

Good puss deserves it's wages.. cool
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Awesomeking: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Utterly _useless and _stupid post birthed out of narrow-mindedness.
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
am not broke,i actually support the post,i beleive its better to invest money than spend it on stuff like that,or rather give to someone who needs it for an emergency..all those things no reach 15k na
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by ellemystique(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Poverty stricken bad belle guys every where you go like MTN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.