Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (84533 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Deckynyansha(f): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
lol...better for her
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Oketwin(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Utterly _useless and _stupid post birthed out of narrow-mindedness.
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
cry me a river y e dey pain u na ur money abeg take
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Oketwin(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
cry me a river y e dey pain u na ur money abeg ttake2k kk
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Also d pix didnt say its d first time d lady asked 4 money. if 15k is not 2 much 2 give d lady, then let her get herself a job. am sure God will bless d labour of her hands and she can look good when she wants d way she wants. dont u think thats more dignifying than putting d fate of your hair and nails in someone's hands?

Even a Lady that's working can need money once in a yle from a frnd so there's nothing wrong if she asks from her bf. If its sumtin he can't afford @d moment all he has to do is SAY SO. My bf n I help each other out a lot so bits no biggie.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Abeg for him to fear women after God does'nt mean he should be heartless na lol
d guy no try at all
With this your signature, I declare and denounce you that you are not from Akwa Ibom, Do you really know the meaning of Enslave, May God help you.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
With this your signature, I declare and denounce you that you are not from Akwa Ibom, Do you really know the meaning of Enslave, May God help you.

Hello,,whats up with you?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Hello,,whats up with you?
Sis your words on your signature hurt and I don't expect such to come from an Akwa ibomite like you, am really shocked , I only hear this from Anambra ladies.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Sis your words on your signature hurt and I don't expect such to come from an Akwa ibomite like you, am really shocked , I only hear this from Anambra ladies.

Broz,,my words hurt? Huh? Are you for real or what?

Believe me that's just the fact.

If really you want me to expatiate more on it then I'll do just that.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Broz,,my words hurt? Huh? Are you for real or what?

Believe me that's just the fact.

If really you want me to expatiate more on it then I'll do just that.
Okay sis, please explain to me the meaning of that word "Enslave", I want to learn and understand Biko.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Okay sis, please explain to me the meaning of that word "Enslave", I want to learn and understand Biko.

Since you insist, no probs
According to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary the word ENSLAVE means (1) To make somebody a slave (2) To make sb/sth completely depend on sth so that they can't manage without it.

Applying it to my signature: "Teach a man what you want him to know and then ENSLAVE him forever" You won't agree less with me cuz looking @it from my own perspective you'll find out that once you tell a man a certain thing that he's ignorant of he'd abide by it. Which in turn makes him a slave to you.
If you are taught that 1+1=2 then you're a slave my brother
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Since you insist, no probs
According to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary the word ENSLAVE means (1) To make somebody a slave (2) To make sb/sth completely depend on sth so that they can't manage without it.

Applying it to my signature: "Teach a man what you want him to know and then ENSLAVE him forever" You won't agree less with me cuz looking @it from my own perspective you'll find out that once you tell a man a certain thing that he's ignorant of he'd abide by it. Which in turn makes him a slave to you.
If you are taught that 1+1=2 then you're a slave my brother
if I catch you, I will eat you raw, me slave to a woman , Madam please use another word okay, is too bad, no annag man like me will take this shit.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Macgreat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin smiley
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
if I catch you, I will eat you raw, me slave to a woman , Madam please use another word okay, is too bad, no annag man like me will take this shit.

Buhahahaha, You're funny

Is it now you've come to realized that men are slave to their own self? Huh?
Believe me dear,that's the only word that fits in lol

#Ajen Annang
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Buhahahaha, You're funny

Is it now you've come to realized that men are slave to their own self? Huh?
Believe me dear,that's the only word that fits in lol

#Ajen Annang
please stop this slave talk, So if am your man now, you will enslave me, I too big for you to enslave nah, Enyen Akwa Ibom, make our state by making decent statement okay, after all God made you from my Rib, men were suppose to enslave women, but for the sake of love and God said you ladies are our helper, or your own is to help turn the man to Slave, Take your time Sister
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
please stop this slave talk, So if am your man now, you will enslave me, I too big for you to enslave nah, Enyen Akwa Ibom, make our state by making decent statement okay, after all God made you from my Rib, men were suppose to enslave women, but for the sake of love and God said you ladies are our helper, or your own is to help turn the man to Slave, Take your time Sister

Oga e be lyk say d thing touch ur marrow o hahahaha no vex abeg

The word "ENSLAVE"here could be used in different terms not only in marriage sir!
Nkor asorgho dia uwem?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett post=3710i 2544:

Oga e be lyk say d thing touch ur marrow o hahahaha no vex abeg

The word "ENSLAVE"here could be used in different terms not only in marriage sir!
Nkor asorgho dia uwem?
sorry don't use my dialect much here cos am not too good at it, am good with Igbo cos that's where I grew up, I still disagree with you, I dia uwem pass you abi, your pics can tell that ade ayen uwem, please don't call me OGA again, mug name is Ekanem .
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by xtervaganza(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
another worthless lowlife earth digging tw@t
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
sorry don't use my dialect much here cos am not too good at it, am good with Igbo cos that's where I grew up, I still disagree with you, I dia uwem pass you abi, your pics can tell that ade ayen uwem, please don't call me OGA again, mug name is Ekanem .

Oh! I thought as much...but you just need to learn o
As 4me I code~mixed alot.
Same as yours I was born and brought up in Ph..but I try to make sure am on d same page with my people lol

Abeg no laff me again jor
dat pix u c so eh! U no go understand o
C as money dey show 4ur body sef
na u biko hahahaha
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Mznaett post=37103288]

Same as yours I was born and brought up in Ph..but I try to make sure am on d same page with my people lol

Abeg no laff me again n
na u biko hahahaha[/quote please ooh no money and don't yab me Abeg, you I are good to go sis
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=OnlyemmyM post=37103428][/quote]
Ifa hear! Ur own better abeg
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Abeg no laff me again jor
na u biko hahahaha
You are shinny in that pics, I guess you were born with silver spoon , you are the indirectly laughing me, Mbok, abeg correct me if am wrong please.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
timilinda:

Even a Lady that's working can need money once in a yle from a frnd so there's nothing wrong if she asks from her bf. If its sumtin he can't afford @d moment all he has to do is SAY SO. My bf n I help each other out a lot so bits no biggie.
madam its no big deal. asking 4 help doesnt mean making unrealistic demands and thats something a sharp guy can perceive miles away. am sure u dont dump demands on your bf all in d name of help. i have a gf who works but barely throws lists of her needs at me. she has stubbornly refused 2 give me a reason 2 disrespect her because of money and for that i feel indebted 2 her. if u are serious about a guy, making demands wont b your priority
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
lexy2014:
madam its no big deal. asking 4 help doesnt mean making unrealistic demands and thats something a sharp guy can perceive miles away. am sure u dont dump demands on your bf all in d name of help. i have a gf who works but barely throws lists of her needs at me. she has stubbornly refused 2 give me a reason 2 disrespect her because of money and for that i feel indebted 2 her. if u are serious about a guy, making demands wont b your priority

Bt lexy, is it wrong for a Woman to ask for financial assistance from her man, even once?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2015
timilinda:

Bt lexy, is it wrong for a Woman to ask for financial assistance from her man, even once?
i think my last post adequately answers your question. but 4 emphasis, its not about whether its right or wrong or about BF and GF. its about not putting yourself in a position were a guy will disrespect u because of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Chinex2000(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Best responce for all dis alosho naija gehz..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.