Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (84532 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
timilinda:

Don't mind d "akpainfokos". They'd call a babe gold-digger when she asks 4 money from her boyfriend, yet they'd expect her to slp with d guy! BROKE ASSES!!! angry
Your Signature says "Follow ur heart but take ur brain along"...dont u think thats what d guy did?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:
That guy lacks human conscience undecided
Part of your signature says "After GOD Fear WOMEN!!!"...its like d guy took your advice
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by daey118(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Carlmax:

Don't tell me you didn't get the Joke... Jeez.
at least I got It bruh...look on the brighter side....somepeople's sense of humor's jst twisted .yu can't get em to smile #EVER!!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kingsfield(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Utterly _useless and _stupid post birthed out of narrow-mindedness.
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
Nobody wants a liability. She got what she asked for 15k n nt 15thousand naira
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Bamz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nah title should be "When you are dating a materialistic woman" undecided
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by ModiKen(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

If u weren't such a lazy, greedy ass, u won't have to depend on a guy to take care of urself.

#Independent, hardworking women are the best.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Akiika: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jarizod:
confam nigga
"Confirm'
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Missmossy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is indeed funny cheesy

The guy though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Arlex(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
madridguy:
Haba my broda, we are here to pour out our individual opinion. NL is a fun place not a boxing ring .... grin grin grin

Am happy bro cos u displayed maturity.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Valentine73(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
It's not about being broke,some girls come begging 4 2k to sort their personal mess they eat 4 snail pepper soup @ #700/plate still expecting 2 get something rasonable. I mean it could be so annoying. When d package is tight 15k is so small. Its not about sex-when u show a guy how 2 make #500,a sensible guy will dash u 5k. When u haven't shown how 2 make #5.00 he will surely joke with you

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by IYANGBALI: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Na dis kind man fit vickyrotex,she like money pass bank
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na dis kind man fit vickyrotex,she like money pass bank

I resemble you? angry
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by drswagga(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
That guy is not stingy in any way at all...I mean come on, he gave extra Ks for perfume. She didn't even ask for that...he's generous. Lol
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by guiddoti: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Missmossy:
This is indeed funny cheesy

The guy though grin grin grin
waitin do d guy though? ladies sef. she greeted hi next line nay money aba!
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by 400billionman: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
The girl is not serious. 15k just like that? Na her money?

Some girls will pay you a visit and on the first day ask you for 40k just for nothing.

No kissing, no hug, no cooking. Call it laziness.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by BenBradley(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
I smell runs gyals errywhere angry
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Princedapace(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

please, how much do u have and how much have u spent on a man? SMH...u never hear ur mate making millions...sit and be waiting for one rich guy that is not a broke niga to come and spend millions on u...

i hope u will be happy with ur brother spending money like that on a lady....

broke babe like u

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Musicminista(m): 1:19am On Aug 18, 2015
ellemystique:

Guess I was jus having one of my moments... thanks for noticing wink
ur welcome
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by NemzySeries(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Here is xtra 3k incase u run outta subscription
K
K
K grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by DedeNkem: 2:35am On Aug 18, 2015
The man is not stingy, he simply didn't want to be used by a gold-digger.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by chronique(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2015
How much is the 15k in question? Is it everytime He gives her that? Guys should quit being silly and learn how to behave matured and responsible. If you truly love a person,you'd assist in the little ways you can(if you are bouyant enough to do so). It's not everytime that a girl askes you for money,that you'd equate it with gold digging. I'd spend wisely on a girl I love.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Your Signature says "Follow ur heart but take ur brain along"...dont u think thats what d guy did?

D pix never said d girl wz always asking for money, come on! In Nigerian currency 15k is nt too much to give a babe to take care of herself n look Gud 4 u. Believe u me, a guy who has, bt is too stingy to give his gf 15k, will also be stingy to his wife.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2015
chronique:
How much is the 15k in question? Is it everytime He gives her that? Guys should quit being silly and learn how to behave matured and responsible. If you truly love a person,you'd assist in the little ways you can(if you are bouyant enough to do so). It's not everytime that a girl askes you for money,that you'd equate it with gold digging. I'd spend wisely on a girl I love.

Thank you, Bro! angry angry angry
Imagine one person even saying that instead of giving a babe money because he slps with her, he'd rather go n slp with a prostitute for 2k. So I wonder if he's advising ladies (which would include his sisters n other female relatives) to prefer prostitution to normal dating.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Part of your signature says "After GOD Fear WOMEN!!!"...its like d guy took your advice

Abeg for him to fear women after God does'nt mean he should be heartless na lol
d guy no try at all
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Princedapace:

please, how much do u have and how much have u spent on a man? SMH...u never hear ur mate making millions...sit and be waiting for one rich guy that is not a broke niga to come and spend millions on u...

i hope u will be happy with ur brother spending money like that on a lady....

broke babe like u

My dear, if my brother does nt want to spend money on his gf, then I'd tell him he's nt financially n mentally mature to date yet.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by omopastor1(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Princejebs:
When you are dating a stingy man........see the conversation below grin

The problem is not just asking for money its the way gals make it look ...like they are hustling the stingy guys n the guys r trying to b smart .
If u guys learn to stop out smarting the other u would find out its OK to help out ones mate every once a while
Advice don't date broke hoes
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by reignportal(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2015
lols!!! Amazing convo
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Abeg for him to fear women after God does'nt mean he should be heartless na lol
d guy no try at all
i dont c how applying discretion in spending your own funds amounts 2b being heartless. sweetheart abeg no vex 4d guy. he is not heartless. he is only afraid 4 his pocket.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
lexy2014:
i dont c how applying discretion in spending your own funds amounts 2b being heartless. sweetheart abeg no vex 4d guy. he is not heartless. he is only afraid 4 his pocket.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2015
timilinda:

D pix never said d girl wz always asking for money, come on! In Nigerian currency 15k is nt too much to give a babe to take care of herself n look Gud 4 u. Believe u me, a guy who has, bt is too stingy to give his gf 15k, will also be stingy to his wife.
Also d pix didnt say its d first time d lady asked 4 money. if 15k is not 2 much 2 give d lady, then let her get herself a job. am sure God will bless d labour of her hands and she can look good when she wants d way she wants. dont u think thats more dignifying than putting d fate of your hair and nails in someone's hands?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by chronique(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Poverty affects the reasoning faculty of some of our guys these days. On the contrary,I don't see how I'd hand over my money to a lady just to sleep with her;very hard for me to do.
timilinda:

Thank you, Bro! angry angry angry
Imagine one person even saying that instead of giving a babe money because he slps with her, he'd rather go n slp with a prostitute for 2k. So I wonder if he's advising ladies (which would include his sisters n other female relatives) to prefer prostitution to normal dating.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by solodox(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
libertyfather:
The guy is truly stingy, with 100k I will have his GF, it can't take upto 1% of my fone battery life

epic oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.