Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (84534 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by DTOBS(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
libertyfather:
The guy is truly stingy, with 100k I will have his GF, it can't take upto 1% of my fone battery life
100k too much, with 17.5k you're good to go...
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Williams1982(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
The gel na idiot. 15k just like dat.na d gel Fada get the money?apart from that self,na watin the gel ask den give am
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Mznaett: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
That guy lacks human conscience undecided
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by vickylala239: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
When you are dating a stingy man........see the conversation below grin

Is Nt stingy!!!

is boyfrnd a job Dat u shuld b paid.

Noting Lik stingy, as a gel Wrk n Mke ur moni as a guy Wrk n make ur money.

And who told u that ur boifrnd shuld b paying for ur hair etc.

U are Nt married for goodness sake.

If ur boyfrnd has money to dash u,fine.Bt is Nt his responsibility.

No guy is responsible for his gelfrnd hair,clothes etc.

The issue guys Hv is Dat,Dey look too cheat n look at a gel as too hot n xpensv.wen u b Lik if She wnts to go let ha go.u will see Dat She will knw Dat ha fada n mother is responsible for ha for now.

There is noting Lik stingy.

Evri guy has the right to say am Not giving u.After is ur money.

There are mny guys who gels struggle to Hv, Ppl Lik this Dnt k abt ur complaining money or Wat Eva. After all there are mny for him.

Guys Hv weak ticking.

Ur money is ur own u choose who to gv n who Not to.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by pweshboi(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Utterly _useless and _stupid post birthed out of narrow-mindedness.
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

I would like to ask u with respect to, madam abeg nah how much you don give ur bf or husband since uve k own him... Like just to dash him for him to flex himself. Not that he doesn't have the money but just for u to give him outta love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kilokeys(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
MadCow1:

If the puss is worth 100'k, I will pay..

Good puss deserves it's wages.. cool

Lets talk business.
I am a love-vendor actually.. Could get u the best pink n purples in town.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Aspiregreat: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
libertyfather:
The guy is truly stingy, with 100k I will have his GF, it can't take upto 1% of my fone battery life

chai mehn you're are a big biz
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Haba my broda, we are here to pour out our individual opinion. NL is a fun place not a boxing ring .... grin grin grin

Arlex:
This is the kind of person the Op is describing.

Just kidding though b4 u take it personal.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Joshroyal: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
I no understand o Aisha u dey vex? Hope say u no dey remember one man because u need money o.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by BluStreak(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
ha ha ha ha ha

Win N500 recharge card [url="http://www.questionsville.com/submit-question/"]here[/url] by simply asking a question that gets the most views or answers. Thats all. You can ask your friends to come forward and view your questions or even provide answers to increase your chances. Get started now. Its that simple. [url="http://www.questionsville.com/submit-question/"]Questionsville.com[/url]
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kenoz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by OnlyemmyM(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
If the money is there, then no problem except if they lady always demand for money too much, But some ladies self no dey pity their guys at all.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Joshroyal: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
pweshboi:

I would like to ask u with respect to, madam abeg nah how much you don give ur bf or husband since uve k own him... Like just to dash him for him to flex himself. Not that he doesn't have the money but just for u to give him outta love
No mind Aisha, she broke pass broke that's why she like guys that re not broke so that they wud foot her bills....hey I'm not broke, I'm highly blessed as a medical dr
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Empiree: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Honestly, in my opinion, it is not always about gold digger. It's by nature (as designed by God) that men will provide for women. This is normal standard.

The problem however is if both parties are in serious relationship but the female is a known cheat or sleeping/hanging out with another man while at the same time collecting money from the former, that's wrong and she deserves this kind of text.

This just happened to a guy around me couple of days ago. The girl and the guy were together for 4yrs but she got pregnant for another man who is basically a 'street guy'. So her man accepted her back after 8 months of breakup (not serious fight to begin with). He took care of her during pregnancy until she delivered in January(2015). Since she delivered, she only called for one thing.......MONEY. The guy continued to do his part not knowing that the girl actually lives with her baby father's mother (mother in law). Although they arent married.

Upon hearing that, the guy, his real boy friend of 4 yrs slowed than support for her. But still gave her a little change once in a while when she called. But he did not know her baby's father actually lives in the same house with her. She lied that the guy doesnt live with them. Just this past weekend, argument ensued just becus she asked for few bucks and couldnt get it as usual. She said and I quote "You did nothing for me. Now I am with someone who can takecare of me, my baby and my bills. You gave me nothing all these yrs but crumbs" That was the text the guy received from her yesterday. Was so sad. She denied ever getting any help from him. Even her apartment in the house she lives with her in law was fixed by her boy friend of 4 yrs. All her baby's clothing and crib was bought by him also. Baby father bought none. See how she betrayed her real love. SAD.

That kind of lady deserves text up there.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kepal99(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
Gold diggers everywhere
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by MadCow1: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
kilokeys:

Lets talk business.
I am a love-vendor actually.. Could get u the best pink n purples in town.

Lol... Piimps are used by Niggas with no game.. grin

Thanks hommes, but puss is not business to me, it's for pleasure.. cool
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by MadCow1: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

It's the economy darling.. grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Femistico(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
kudos to that guy..bcuz the girl work for his pocket abi??

if the guy send her the 15k its 100% likely she dumped him for someone else in d future or go giv another guy her punnani...

instead of giving her 15k go fu*k ashawo for 2k and save the rest...

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by faith551(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

Sorry to pick on you, but I just have to, though I mean no trouble.
The question is why will the guy send her the money, it's just like spending #15,000 on alcohol, that wnt do you any good but turn to harm you.
Of what help is the girl the guy?
Her request was more or less a command, so blunt even if I was dangote's son I wnt send her #100.
Some girls call you pet names just to get the money off ur wallet.
Doing that is just bluntly calling me a fool. I can only send such amount of money to a girl that doesn't demand much and even add a little change to it, but for the type that turns you into their employer that pays her salary on weekly basis, it's a no no

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by harry509: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
When you are dating a stingy man........see the conversation below grin
9ice respond 4rm d guy. Girls tink up side down since d days of 1208.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
ignis:
I will kill the guy.
For doing what? For giving you your exactly what you asked for? When has that become a crime? The guy was even benevolent and magnanimous enough to hearken to her request.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by JayJustus(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

aunty work for your own money and stop trying to support economic dependence...you don't sit yo rat ass there waiting for someone to toil and then splash on ya...sorry it doesnt roll that way except you ready to tag it child support...jeez..

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by nwonufestus(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
jst lookin @ ur post,does ur daddy ment money?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by FRANKOXY(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
he's real homey
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by kilokeys(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol... Piimps are used by Niggas with no game.. grin

Thanks hommes, but puss is not business to me, it's for pleasure.. cool
Madcow.. Lol. U got me.. Bad mouth.

Na how to kdnap u i been dey find sef.. If u can dole out 100k on puss.. Then ur ransom should be worth something

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, in my opinion, it is not always about gold digger. It's by nature (as designed by God) that men will provide for women. This is normal standard.

The problem however is if both parties are in serious relationship but the female is a known cheat or sleeping/hanging out with another man while at the same time collecting money from the former, that's wrong and she deserves this kind of text.

This just happened to a guy around me couple of days ago. The girl and the guy were together for 4yrs but she got pregnant for another man who is basically a 'street guy'. So her man accepted her back after 8 months of breakup (not serious fight to begin with). He took care of her during pregnancy until she delivered in January(2015). Since she delivered, she only called for one thing.......MONEY. The guy continued to do his part not knowing that the girl actually lives with her baby father's mother (mother in law). Although they arent married.

Upon hearing that, the guy, his real boy friend of 4 yrs slowed than support for her. But still gave her a little change once in a while when she called. But he did not know her baby's father actually lives in the same house with her. She lied that the guy doesnt live with them. Just this past weekend, argument ensued just becus she asked for few bucks and couldnt get it as usual. She said and I quote "You did nothing for me. Now I am with someone who can takecare of me, my baby and my bills. You gave me nothing all these yrs but crumbs" That was the text the guy received from her yesterday. Was so sad. She denied ever getting any help from him. Even her apartment in the house she lives with her in law was fixed by her boy friend of 4 yrs. All her baby's clothing and crib was bought by him also. Baby father bought none. See how she betrayed her real love. SAD.

That kind of lady deserves text up there.
That's because that guy is a pillock. For Heaven's sake, after conceiving for another guy, he kept sending money to her and even when she put to bed, and also for the baby's upkeep? Holy crap!!! The guy na goat abi wetin?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by scarffield(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
pers0n nah fit f0ll0w una play aqain??
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

Well madam, my question to you is, is it your money?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by perly1: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Scholarship Offer available http://newapplyb..com
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Click here: http://newapplyb..com
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by chukkystar(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
ellemystique:
Poverty stricken bad belle guys every where you go like MTN...
hungry girls with fake hair everywhere taxing guys for money even their father doesn't have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.