Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58561 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Do it, and the law of Karma keeps up to you. Ignore her, you will regret it forever. The choice is yours.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by kehyndey(f): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
If she WANTS TO put you in trouble and you don't want to be in trouble then you put her in the trouble by setting a trap for her which would make it clear to her husband about her moves and advances towards you.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Just run, don't look back. Mehn, some women are just devil's incarnate.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by abduldope(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
lol whr ar my vasiline crew.... ova to u
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Duru009(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Temptation everywhere.
Pls try and avoid her. If you concede you will certainly regret ur actions. Distance urself pls.
She wants to useless you and takeaway ur STAR.
Infact, I will advise if you have a female friend or a girlfriend invite her over n see her reaction.

Pls don't fall............
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Show her strong thing, chop and clean mouth. He shall never know, unless he personally catch una in the act, una tell am or another pesin catch una!!!!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by falconey(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, I don't see anything dishonest about it; his words show that he partly brought it on himself, that's all

What is hers? The photos? or the laptop? Mr Falconey are you joking?!

ofcourse the nudes........anyway if I were the OP I will threaten to report her to her hubby but if she doesn't stop, I will nail her hard!!!!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
hmmmmm... just don't do what you'll regret after. Guess her hubby isn't giving her the much needed attention, that's not a reason to cheat anyway. Be a good neighbor, get very close to her hubby, she'll get frightened and keep her distance, and in the course of your friendship with her hubby, advise him to pay more attention to his wife. Most women are naturally not bad but when they are not getting all the attention they need from their man, they try to get it elsewhere. Keep your distance from her too, as much as possible, don't be the one to fulfil her evil desires

3 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ambitionlife(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
first of all u b badt guy for clicking twice on her unclad pix wink wink..........stop formin guy unleash d devil in U
Go get dat wonman nd MAKE HER BEGGING FOR MORE
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lightheart(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
pasqal09:

He said the pics were on her desktop. Na wa o! You're already calling him adulterous.

Lol. You need you some humor pills, bro.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
The only reason a person will be asking what to do in this type of situation is, is because he/she is interested but scared of what the outcome may be, therefore, wants to know the best action to take smh.

You can't tell us you honestly don't know what to do, to put a stop to it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Pain(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
You have a very vivid imagination. I advise you confine your evil thots within that realm. Any physical crystallization can be life threatening to you. Few men can spare you bodily harm for defiling their wives. Find a productive use for your spare time..most serious people use their leave for the pursuit of investments and other value adding things..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by phyness(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
My broda stop eyeing her she b person propaty
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by LastProphet: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:
Whoops. But why did you look at the pictures

Anyway whatever you do, don't get involved with her. You will surely regret it

that is the summary, and stop encouraging her because you did something you are not mentioning here for her to be coming for you. dont dare to report her if you love yourself. if you are fine enough for her to come after then you should be fine enough to get a girl friend of your own, and once she starts seeing a girl around you she will give up. strangely extra marital affairs always get exposed and it brings bad luck
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by zadok60: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
I guess the op has a very small p enis or might be a gay..
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by beelyjay45(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
As soon as your rent expires in that particular apt. Guy pls do the necessary pls move find somewhere else not for anything but for "PEACE OF MIND"
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sexyjob(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Jewelbaby01:
hmmmmm... just don't do what you'll regret after. Guess her hubby isn't giving her the much needed attention, that's not a reason to cheat anyway. Be a good neighbor, get very close to her hubby, she'll get frightened and keep her distance, and in the course of your friendship with her hubby, advise him to pay more attention to his wife. Most women are naturally not bad but when they are not getting all the attention they need from their man, they try to get it elsewhere. Keep your distance from her too, as much as possible, don't be the one to fulfil her evil desires
this is the best advice so far
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by davidayn(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2015
donholy28:
Show us d unclad photos or i won't believe it

Chai ! Lwkm , naso jaree , I dey everly feel ur comment , make e show us d unclad pic first ! Then we go fit help am later
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lele007: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Buy copies of rhapsody of realities and be giving her every month without fail. When u see her greet her in the name of Jesus, ask her how she is getting along in her relationship with God... It will work magic
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Happiness87(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Bleep her, get caught and post the incident on Nairaland , we are waiting.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by holyokoto(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.

Report what? this dude is just pulling our legs, He is up to something, If He did not admire the Lady a married Woman will not just openly hooked up in the same environ
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by persius555(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Whats with married women and single men.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Who gave you weed this early morning
hv u 4gotin we took it 2geda yest b4 we wankedtongue
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by shinacollins(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
I have been in a similar situation my brother.. Talk to her about what she is trying to do as ungodly and crude. Thou shall not coveth thy neighbours wife.... Secondly: Do unto others what you will have them do to you.
If you report her to the husband, it may cause trouble for her or you. like I said I have been in a similar position and I survived it for five good years. So speaking from experience. .. you can live with her as a neighbour irrespective of her nymphomaniac tendencies.
Just let her know your stand and be principled.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

WE KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY DID IT!

WHAT ADVICE DID YOU NEED undecided

DON'T WORRY, SOMEONE WILL ALSO FVCKED YOUR WIFE AND THE CIRCLE GOES ON AND ON AGAIN
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Happiness87:
Bleep her, get caught and post the incident on Nairaland , we are waiting.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
op we wont get caught as well? Sup wit u,bin a whilegrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Soteriahascome: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:

Oboy! You did well by saying No to her.
You have a future, and you can't afford to mess it up.

What i want you to do it this; Get your Bible, get close to her in a mannered style, show her reasons why she must accept Jesus Christ... You too, Read your Bible less you fall into temptation.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
hv u 4gotin we took it 2geda yest b4 we wankedtongue

You're talking about your right hand that you made love to yesterday right?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
zadok60:
I guess the op has a very small p enis or might be a gay..
EEEDIOT!

SHOW US YOUR P ENIS undecided
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by QueenEdna(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Bia bros, ur problem be say U̶̲̥̅̊ don chop d woman aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw how to stop, dnt tell me U̶̲̥̅̊ are so 'brainless' not to hv realised wt she wanted d first time she came to ur door 'braless', anyways continu!! Very soon U̶̲̥̅̊ will be 'prickless'
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by DECOtech(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.

Do try going to her husband to report oh!!

It will seriously backfire. The husband will believe his wife not u.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by MadCow1: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:

The only problem I see here is that you are not servicing her.. angry

If i be your landlord, I will give you quit notice.. angry

Poor woman must be feeling really bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.