Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (38956 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Vic18: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
my husband was wit me in the labour room twice when I was having our two boys,he encouraged and prayed and he always cried whenever he sees the baby pooping out and that is priceless,I will not hv it any other way

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
One word, caesarian section.

I'll watch the whole thing from a monitor in the lobby.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
mutter:
I thank God that my husband came along with me for our kid's it gave me so much strength. As a woman you may be shy but when real labor starts. You don't even know what is shame or being shy. At a stage you are really between life and death and it is so good to have the one person there who is just as much a part of the child as you are. Also at that time your husband can speak for you and is a witness. .you never know. When the baby comes it is such a wonderful feeling. He takes them into his arms and then gives them to me. That way we the parents are the first to welcome our child together into the world.
I accompanied my dil and my son on their wish when my granddaughter was born.. He was so scared. At a stage he said..mum if you don't see me I have fainted and am on the floor...had to tell him to man up and start praying. Lol.
*sigh* am really learning here

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MrCork: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I fully assure you, we do not do it for titilatory purposes.

We put our hands down there primarily to measure the cervical dilatation rate....so that if the cervix is not dilating fast enough.....we know we have to intervene either medically (oxytocin ) or surgically.

Either way we save your partner's life.

Part of active management of labour.

(And yes....we do not feel any ''funny'' feelings....especially when you are feeling tired from monitoring seven labouring women at once....and when you feel stressed from all the additional paperwork you have to fill up.).

....STOP LYIN MENNNNN....sayn u sayn doctors save womens life by puttin ther 2 hands in the womans punnnny all in the name of findin a baby...abi?......... bro u shud be in pooooono movies!! (REAL TAKK) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by coolhumble(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am a living witness, i was with her live, it was last year and my first experience. My first and second born i was not with her. NOT EASY BUT WILL MAKE YOU LOVE, RESPECT AND CARE FOR YOUR WIFE THE MORE.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
DickDastardly:
i had the experience last August 2015, 2nd precisely. I wore gloves and and had to partially participate. The doctor wasnt around that night, so we were left with the nurses and my baby girl was comming through with the leg. It wasnt looking nice, so i had to be on the phone same time with my Doctor younger sis, Doctor in law and the doctor director. It was some harrowing experience. At some point my baby got stuck, as only one leg was out and we were out of ideas and i had to go outside to pray amid tears and threats to God cheesy should anything happen to my baby. We pushed the baby back and with the guidance on the phone it finally was through. And was i the happiest Dad then? It was awesome when i heard her cry. The whole hospital was aware of the birth and all the nursing mothers and their relations made a lot of jest of me the following morning cheesy but who cares. My wife and baby were both safe, thats all that mattered that night. cool
Hmmmm, i like this.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
ofcourse
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
One word, caesarian section.

I'll watch the whole thing from a monitor in the lobby.
CS ke, why, you dont like the normal way?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by vickylala239: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
My husband was there when i had my first baby grin

Always let us knw u are married.

Cuz alot of married women here hide alot.

I Dnt knw y.

U will see a thread Lik this::: can u let ur boyfrnd do dis to you?:: u will see married women pop in wit rply, my boyfrnd will Nt dare.but you now Hv a husband.

Lik in ur case ur married,I will Nt b surprise if u go around the thread commenting Lik single.

Y can't married women accept that they are no Mre singles.

Sowi if I attack u.

Bt am being real.

I knw mny married women here on nl,that hide as single n appearance as married @ tym.

For xample u will see a thread Lik this,::how mny kid will u Lik to Hv wen u r married:: married woman wit 5kids.will say 2 boys n 2gels.meanwhile She has already had 4gels 1boy.

I Jst Dnt understand

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by BoyCoyToy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
I would have love but it might just irritate me . . . . .
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
in grin
Correct!cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
adedayourt:

bcus of y
because its too awkward grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Naaaaah.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by ujuka(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Why not. D doctors weh dey deliver them no be human being? But funny enough it may not even be bcus of my wife I will enter there but for my baby. To be honest with you some wives just don't deserve it.
your signature ....nawa
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by fornaija(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
NEVER!!!! cool lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Donphilly(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by martineverest(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Y not..it ll make me respect nd apprciate her d more
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by DONFASZY(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes for sure...I wil go wit her by his grace
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by adedayourt(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

because its too awkward grin

hes ur husband wink
cept hes nauty like me nd wud tease u wit it months later cool cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tunergy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was with my wife althrough
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by vickylala239: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro u r a real man!!cho kiss kiss kiss

Women r always easily deceived, I swear.

So Cuz he said he witness his wife Mean he is real.

This same man will b seen in a joint wit his guys,wasting his salary on adaobi d joint owners daughter. Servicing ha.

Hmmm

Jump into labour room Nxt day.he is a real man.

Women r still women Since 45AD
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
tranxo:
My dream
Eeyaaa, you will get to see it ok
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

CS ke, why, you dont like the normal way?
the normal way is er . . .painful? undecided
Besides, we're talking ten years into the future. Do you really think manual labour will even be a thing by then? shocked

But seriously, I wouldn't watch it from a screen. I an my wife would watch 300 together or play ryse on Xbox while the doctors get the little pesky kid out. wink
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by doca18: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes, y not
My hussy do enter d labor room with me. I do enjoy his presences n his wonderful loving words. Its also fun seeing him recording it.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
You won't know wat ur man is doing at that moment tongue
but its not right, or maybe they planned it together
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Guruboi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Peachess:
I'd love that… I'll make sure I document the moment so my kids can see it too (at the right age)...
What are you saying....?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by ZebaReba: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.

Sincere condolences.
((Hugs))

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

inshort, kudos to them.

where are the 10 list men,
tosyne2much
wristbangle

oya wey dem

come and see what real guys are doing

I am a real guy. I can do beyond this self. Lol if I hear! Abeg I no get the heart sad
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nellizzy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
I won't want to miss that scene
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

I was in the operating theater for the deliveries of my 5 pikin and I even cut the umbilical cords.

Not a big deal.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by hamilton62(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

yes, i will and have already made up my mind before now for a lot of purposes...
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Dieumerci(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dieumerci:
I witnessed all my wife's deliveries, though on the second one the baby came when I went home to attend to the children at home.

The advantage is that your presence would make the nurses and midwives to be very careful and treat your wife with more care and respect.

Midehi:

really? i love that

I tell you...labour pains would make any woman to misbehave and the nurses would usually vent their frustration on the woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.