Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70909 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
9ja gurls and thier stupid attitudes... Just why i wanna marry a Togolese... Nigeria! The head office of bitches.
BROTHER! YOU HAVE MY FULL SURPPORT!!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Mightyraw:
see advert
na u know,am jes stating facts,jes ur detective mind DAT is deceiving u
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by DeRoyalFranco(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
sonofananimal:
BROTHER! YOU HAVE MY FULL SURPPORT!!
lol thanks bro
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Boyooosa(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
repogirl:
By the way Boyooosa, you replied this post quite maturedly, maybe there is hope for you afterall.... tongue
Maybe you r my hope wink thanx 4 seeing good things about me!

One Lesson: It is early to condemn an offender without giving a second chance, like u did, commending d same ME in another post. The op can also learn from dis drama.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by adahgold(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
fadolak:

I don't support you on that. That she cheated now doesn't mean she will cheat in the marriage.
Am not saying she did a good thing but please forgive her and give her another chance.

sorry to say this sis most marriages today crash because of this you know y because the threat has been there from the beginning,as the Nigeria saying goes he or she will change after we get married,sis as for me there is nothing like second chance if you catch ur own bf cheat give him second chance u hear. Marriage is not a child's play someone has to be extremely careful have you consider the psychological trauma the guy has to deal with thinking he's gf cheated on him,am not sure you have thought about that.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mightyraw(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:

juss saying though
d niqqa juss posted hw single he is
its hard to find a single ready guy ooo..talk for ursef sweety
juss saying though
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mightyraw(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mightyraw:

juss saying though
d niqqa juss posted hw single he is
its hard to find a single ready guy ooo..talk for ursef sweety
juss saying though
what I typed earlier apply to both sexes ,once a cheat,always a cheat,I don't believe in change wen it comes to that area,nothing ever changes them except faith,and even those ones faith change,dey are still very susceptible to the temptation,and when I say nothing changes them save faith,I really mean it i have an friend whose wife got it all,money,beauty,class,poise,strength of character,yet he still sleeps around,that's that pal
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mightyraw(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:

what I typed earlier apply to both sexes ,once a cheat,always a cheat,I don't believe in change wen it comes to that area,nothing ever changes them except faith,and even those ones faith change,dey are still very susceptible to the temptation,and when I say nothing changes them save faith,I really mean it i have an friend whose wife got it all,money,beauty,class,poise,strength of character,yet he still sleeps around,that's that pal
hw sure ar u she is....
a man food is anoda mans poison ....is she gud on bed
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by smarttm: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:
she doesent deserve you,any girl that cheats on her man before marriage wld do DAT after,she ain't worth it,dia better girls out there,DAT I am sure
why did u conclude?do u ask him how long they've been dating?all ladies need a husband but that doesn't mean that they are deeply in love with the man....circumstances can make them accept....u can't marry a stranger then expect the best....u have to know her well..
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Marineremmanson(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
falconey:
[/color]√

Exactly, U r on point[center]
falconey:
[color=#990000]√

Exactly, U r on point[/center]
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

Exactly, U r on point
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mightyraw:

hw sure ar u she is....
a man food is anoda mans poison ....is she gud on bed
how am I supposed to know DAT,I ain't lesbian and my friend isn't so irresponsible that he discusses his sex escapades
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mightyraw(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettysassygirl:

how am I supposed to know DAT,I ain't lesbian and my friend isn't so irresponsible that he discusses his sex escapades
u talked as if she is perfect nd d man is a pervert
she may be lacking somwia ....who knowz
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
undecided *in Chris Brown's voice*, this bitches ain't loyal.

. .... Anyways Her reason for cheating maybe your 'cause'.... Maybe she do fight for your attention when you were away.. Maybe

Buh which anyway, nigga she ain't worth yhu. There ain't no action to take than to whirl her off yhur life.

The question is..which hirl no go don either do so tey don tire or the one wey no go comot go test am?

Abeg my guy just keep searching forever
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by hardychris(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
issylarry:

Just 2 months
you be correct guy o!
Just 2 months and you want to marry her just like that is all ryt.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mightyraw:

u talked as if she is perfect nd d man is a pervert
she may be lacking somwia ....who knowz
she ain't perfect,but she is okay,every sensible man DAT comes across her shld be faithful
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by WhyAWhy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
fadolak::

I don't support you on that. That she cheated now doesn't mean she will cheat in the marriage.
Am not saying she did a good thing but please forgive her and give her another chance.

adahgold:

sorry to say this sis most marriages today crash because of this you know y because the threat has been there from the beginning,as the Nigeria saying goes he or she will change after we get married,sis as for me there is nothing like second chance if you catch ur own bf cheat give him second chance u hear. Marriage is not a child's play someone has to be extremely careful have you consider the psychological trauma the guy has to deal with thinking he's gf cheated on him,am not sure you have thought about that.

I agree with you oh my brother don't mind fadolak. That's how my own came crying and begging the first time. And then she repeated it over and over and over again. Once a CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT!!! angry angry angry
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by adahgold(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
WhyAWhy:

I agree with you oh my brother don't mind fadolak. That's how my own came crying and begging the first time. And then she repeated it over and over and over again. Once a CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT!!! angry angry angry

yes bro
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by nerodenero: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
oreos:

Dear frustrated son of a slut,

I am not on Nairaland for sensible men. My Nairaland persona is dedicated to stupi.d men of which you are unlucky to be one of them. Unlike you, I do not live for the opposite sex. I am me and I am real. So far I haven't gotten any unsatisfactory remark about my behaviour that screams 'Oh, no one can ever tolerate her'. That should tell how much of a darling I am.The type of darling that does what needs to be done regardless of whom, who and how. I know that lately your life has been nothing, forgive me if I do not think much of a moniker who goes about creating meaningless threads . In the real world, you cannot hold a conversation with me, not even with my youngest brother.

I do not have numerous Nairaland accounts. When I am bored, I deactivate and activate another when I need to straighten stupid men. Do you know that I only attack perverts, potential rapists, abusers, sexist pigs and hypocrites? It will take a man who falls within the listed categories to attack me and I bet that you fall into one.

I was really hoping that your comebacks would be great but all I have seen so far are retorts of an imbecile_. Therefore quote me if you are ready to tell me your category and DO NOT if you are not, else I am going to put you on ignore button.

Your dearest,

Oreos

XOXO
That statement got be laughing. No matter how often you deactivate and reactivate, your submissions alway stand you out. "Ode" readily comes to mind.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
hardychris:
you be correct guy o!
Just 2 months and you want to marry her just like that is all ryt.

Guy,u didn't understand!we have bn togeda for abt 1 n half years!we are alwz togeda after every two months interval.now u grab!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by akpumping7720(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by akpumping7720(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
Boss! Most of these ladies aren't loyal. Two years ago, I met a lady on social network; I was bleeping her one day and she confessed to me that day makes it one year that she did intoduction with her fiance... My eyes nearly pop out of it socket. Ever since then have been avoiding her. I won't tell u to overlook this acts, just decide what is good for yourself cos no man can monitor a lady's movement and it is only d day u take your lady to the altar that she becomes your wife... Just as Corruption is to Africa so also is Disloyalty and Indecency to some wayward ladies. If u still want to stick to her stay and if u can't overlook the act, end the relationship and move forward!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
akpumping7720:

Boss! Most of these ladies aren't loyal. Two years ago, I met a lady on social network; I was bleeping her one day and she confessed to me that day makes it one year that she did intoduction with her fiance... My eyes nearly pop out of it socket. Ever since then have been avoiding her. I won't tell u to overlook this acts, just decide what is good for yourself cos no man can monitor a lady's movement and it is only d day u take your lady to the altar that she becomes your wife... Just as Corruption is to Africa so also is Disloyalty and Indecency to some wayward ladies. If u still want to stick to her stay and if u can't overlook the act, end the relationship and move forward!

Tnx a lot,u have spoken well!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by akpumping7720(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
issylarry:

Tnx a lot,u have spoken well!
Yes Boss!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.