Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,484 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70999 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Rotimi47: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
If true, forget her and move on.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
modexechee:

You are welcome my brother. One thing I have realized in this life is never to make a woman your priority when dating.... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try it. Women are the most unstable element on this planet. You can give her 20% of your heart(of which she will still crush) and save your precious 80% for eventualities and backup.....
I WISH I KNOW THIS IN TIME.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by modexechee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
I WISH I KNOW THIS IN TIME.
The best teacher u have now is experience..... Trade cautiously!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol....I can't say if its a good idea to break it or not buh I'm currently in a long distance relationship, she's in Skul, I'm in faraway Kebbi state serving, we love each other so much, I can't break up cos I'm being paranoid, I get scared really and I get to study and watch her moves buh wen someone cheats, d partner may not get to know, even wen u catch someone red-handed, dey can still try to play smart on u.

My girl gets attention from too many guys a lot buh I av warned her and made her swear not to visit a guy at home or privately, she herself fears visiting a guy at home buh den, we don't av d power to know peoples mind, we can only trust and hope for the best.

Personally, I hate cheating, im being smart wt my babe, I let her alone, as much as I try to trust her, I don't totally do, wen I check ur phone, I see something fishy, I let u know right there, I made sure we swore not to ever cheat, it disgusts me, never will I cheat, its fair enough not to wanna be cheated on.

But most of our girls love attention from the male folks too much, they like to be noticed, taken out, seen around 'happening' guys, they like to have fun, in their quest for these, they end up falling prey of the bad guys.

Most girls need be educated, orientated about the fact that, they shouldn't get too close to different guys all in d name of friendship )especially if u don't wanna make regretable mistakes, its becoming increasing hard these days for guys to wanna stay platonic, they always want more, they don't care if a girl is in a rel or not.....it shouldn't be.

I think getting a faithful girl these days is just pure luck.
**sigh**

You be strong man o. I like your stance of not wanting to cheat, I only hope your girl friend follows suit. Because it breaks my heart to see faithful guys like you being cheated on.

Like you rightly said, It's very hard to find girls who are faithful these days, I've been wondering lately; How do we find wife materials?( I'm not ready for Marriage though grin ). Because the level of decadence is so alarming, The things I see in school, the tales I hear, the experiences i read on Nairaland, To be sincere with you, It makes a shiver run down my spine.
If I tell people I don't trust, They see me as an eccentric individual, but it ain't my fault. I know engaged girls in school who goes about sleeping with their fellow students and lecturers, I once had an encounter with one, I didn't even know she was engaged then; Did some stuffs with her, But thank goodness I didn't have sex with her. I was with her one night and her fiance called. This girl was just forming faithful on the phone, and saying romantic words, and the innocent guy thinks she's in her hostel, not knowing she's in another guys place kissing and smooching. I felt guilty that moment, and from that night, I gradually cut every tie with her. (She later broke up with the guy though, because she still continued cheating with other guys, I guess her fiance found out.)

Sir, I have countless tales and experiences to share about the wickedness of girls in relationships. I wish I could do it right now.
Let's just hope and pray to find a faithful and devoted life partner.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
hismond:
people can be so judgemental when a lady is at fault. when a guy is at fault, the lady will be advised to give a second chance by most people here.

In the space of 2 months, the body hormones can do a lot, may God not lead us into temptation. She has done it & apologising, why can't you give a second chance since she accepted her wrong.

@op, how sure are we you have been faithful alll along, since we have all based our conclusions on your side of the story. She didn't even narrate her reasons to us you know.

If you both love each other, you don't have to announce to the world or hold on to every wrong of your woman. Do you know what your next lady will do? A decent woman after your forgiveness will do her very possible best to ensure such doesn't repeat itself not to talk of you learning about it.

& if she's not decent enough to repeat such act & you find out, then you should know she's not worth it.

Bro, I don't agree with you, once my gf whom I trust sooo much cheats on me, never, will I accept her back or continue that relationship.... she wasn't raped FFS, if her hormones are raging, couldn't she just finger herself to sleep, besides, how much is transportation from Lag to IB, its a joni less than 2 hours.

That girl is a whorre, shes gonna do it again, a fiancee whose man stays in a state very close to her and still couldn't hold herself for 2 months is evil.

Just tell me what will happen if her Man had to travel abroad to spend 2 years, na to fvck the whole of Ibadan before the husband returns.

She's a disgrace to womanhood, there's no other way to put it.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're such a frustrated bastaard for having the gut to abuse my mum. A slut like you shouldn't be someone i'll be wasting my time on

You are such a frustrated bastaard for using a derogatory word on future mothers(women). A son of slut like you shouldn't be the one I will be wasting my time on.cheesy
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by uzo4real(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Carry on my brother.... spread the msg oo grin
refreshrate:

Guy this you picture has left me laughing my head off im starting to have a serious head ache.

Abeg i fit borrow am?
I need new DP biko and this one make sense die
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, I don't agree with you, once my gf whom I trust sooo much cheats on me, never, will I accept her back or continue that relationship.... she wasn't raped FFS, if her hormones are raging, couldn't she just finger herself to sleep, besides, how much is transportation from Lag to IB, its a joni less than 2 hours.

That girl is a whorre, shes gonna do it again, a fiancee whose man stays in a state very close to her and still couldn't hold herself for 2 months is evil.

Just tell me what will happen if her Man had to travel abroad to spend 2 years, na to fvck the whole of Ibadan before the husband returns.

She's a disgrace to womanhood, there's no other way to put it.

Can you swear that you have never cheated on your GF?

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by hatchy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just leave her and move on because if you don't,that which you saw will continue to hunt you after Marriage.Better to remain single than to have a broken marriage. Women and d**k.If you check well e fit be one riff raff wey no even teach your shoe shiner sef.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by uzo4real(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bros u harsh oo..
Orikinla:

There are two pets you should not have when you are living with or married to a Nigerian girl, dog and monkey. grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by pressy09: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
stomach it and move on searching for a God-fearing lady@familyparliament.com
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
youngibeh:

first if i may ask, are you faithful to her? In NO! then you cant judge her. However i will advice you accept her apology first and give her second chance she might be yor ordained wife. Am saying this bcause my brother was also a victim of unforgiveness that led him into marrying a wrong that nearly destroyed his life. You are lucky to know her what she did that means it can be corrected with prayers we all are guilty

goodluck

Until proven guilty everyman is innoceent
Accept her apology ke? What is this man saying? Im a living testimony that route will kill you before your time read my earlier posts.

She might also not be his God ordained wife, man me forget that thing biko, this religious sentiment thing is what kills us in this country

Your brothers second wife nearly...but hes still alive today, the first one would have definitely, which one better pass?

You want to pray for a slot to stop being a slot?
Someone that after she finished could still go on and be chatting about the issue?
Two words: Beyond redemption

Guy leave story this you advice wont work abeg.

The only thing i agree with here is the Goodluck you wrote...at least we had Ministers and not a Monarchy when he was in power!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

Can you swear that you have never cheated on your GF?

Mtchewww

what is wrong with you, you think all men are useless??

I personally brought it up when I was leaving for Nysc to take an oath (of not cheating) with my girl with serious curses to follow whoever cheats.

Its not so hard to stay faithful to a woman, y'all have the same pvssy, could be wider or tighter, I have a wonderful woman I trust and respect, why wud I wanna cheat.

When u come to my room as a girl to say hi, its either my roommate stays or we go out to talk or I look for a way to discharge you.

I was asked bout my rel status in church when all the girls were eager to know, it wasn't hard letting them know I'm in a committed relationship.

You think say na all guys dey run after anything in skirt, I've had girls quarrel and stop being friends with me cos I flaunt my gf on social media and anywhere, I still do not give an EFF.

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
hatchy:
Just leave her and move on because if you don't,that which you saw will continue to hunt you after Marriage.Better to remain single than to have a broken marriage. Women and d**k.If you check well e fit be one riff raff wey no even teach your shoe shiner sef.

Azz in chop knuckle, how you take dey sabi these things? You are most certainly correct about the riff raff statement. If babe even do this type thing with one correct guy wey pass you na only one thing go pain you, lai lai dem must cheat with one riffy na dat one dey scatter head pass.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Boyooosa(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Repogirl will not come and comment on this one now.....
Gentleman, you av said it all, Long distant relationship, that is just the excuse. But mind you, even if you are living together under the same roof, it doesnt stop a slut (like u tagged her) to operate if she truly is.
My Advice: Search your soul thoroughly and sincerely(its ur life and future including eternity), can you forgive her without coming back to me and telling me that you always remember or you suspect her, again or similar trivial complains. if u can, go ahead and give her a second chance, she has the tendency to change but if you cant, make peace with her and advance to where your future wife is. Shikena!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

You are such a frustrated bastaard for using a derogatory word on future mothers(women). A son of slut like you shouldn't be the one I will be wasting my time on.cheesy
I checked every of your post and I didn't see any other comment other than a frustrated words of a child of hate that have been ignored and cheated upon for over several hundreds of time. There is no single comment that you'll make without a single insult. Am only sorry for your unfortunate future husband and that's only if you'll ever marry. Because any reasonable man that will want to marry a deluded slut like you. If you there quote me again may thunder strike you
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by WailingWailer00(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
You fvck up o, you would have bleeped her with all your strength, when she's still naked on the bed with you, you ask her for her phone and show her the chats, then send her out of the room naked, I forgot, video the whole event grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

what is wrong with you, you think all men are useless??

I personally brought it up when I was leaving for Nysc to take an oath (of not cheating) with my girl with serious curses to follow whoever cheats.

Its not so hard to stay faithful to a woman, y'all have the same pvssy, could be wider or tighter, I have a wonderful woman I trust and respect, why wud I wanna cheat.

When u come to my room as a girl to say hi, its either my roommate stays or we go out to talk or I look for a way to discharge you.

I was asked bout my rel status in church when all the girls were eager to know, it wasn't hard letting them know I'm in a committed relationship.

You think say na all guys dey run after anything in skirt, I've had girls quarrel and stop being friends with me cos I flaunt my gf on social media and anywhere, I still do not give an EFF.

I don't think all men are useless. I have met good men. However I believe that most men are hypocrites.

I am happy that you practice what you preach. There are men who hold the same opinion as you but who think it is okay for them to cheat because they are men.

You are good guy, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Neyoyo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Some ladies who have their partners with them in the same location still manage to cheat. While long distance could be a factor contributing to cheating, a woman inclined to cheat will still cheat even if you spend almost all the hours of the day with her.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

I checked every of your post and I didn't see any other comment other than a frustrated words of a child of hate that have been ignored and cheated upon for over several hundreds of time. There is no single comment that you'll make without a single insult. Am only sorry for your unfortunate future husband and that's only if you'll ever marry. Because any reasonable man that will want to marry a deluded slut like you. If you there quote me again may thunder strike you

I am sorry for your wife, a man who calls his mum a slut is no better than a beast. If I were you, I would kill myself. May thunder strike you down before dawn.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

I don't think all men are useless. I have met good men. However I believe that most men are hypocrites.

I am happy that you practice what you preach. There are men who hold the same opinion as you but who think it is okay for them to cheat because they are men.

Thanks, whenever I tell people I took an oath of not cheating, my friends will be like am I serious, how could I do that, what if kongi wan kill me nko?? I'll just shake my head for them.

Taking the oath has really worked for me and helped me in staying faithful, I'm a kind of person who likes beautiful girls a lot buh cheating has never been my thing, the oath sef was for my babe, just so she wouldn't cheat on me while those boys keep disturbing her in skul.

I can control myself, it's hard for a lady to come and rape me, they can only show you green light or try to seduce you.

If u are dating me and u can't take an oath of not cheating, you hide ur phone from me or u can't convince me of ur layalty, I'll rather stay single than date you.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

I am sorry for your wife, a man who calls his mum a slut is no better than a beast. If I were you, I would kill myself. May thunder strike you down before dawn.
That thunder will strike you and your entire family together. You just started having your heart broken. As you're dating them, they will be dropping you. Such a useless idiot hiding under the shadow of a faceless forum. If you claim to be truly pretty put your pic on your profile and let's access your wrinkled face. Frustrated asshole, you can go and jump into a lagoon for all I care.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

You're very dumb, look at you believing someone that you've never seen not heard of, i'm just imagining the numbers of guy that would have jilted you just because of sweet mouthing you. You're not sensible enough to know that people's comment here on nairaland is a totally opposite reflection of there normal way of life.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Ganjafama(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
gsalvatore:
Go ahead and Marry her...

Treat her like a slave for the rest of her cheating Life..

That depends on how hurt you are.

Marry her and sacrifice his future happiness because of revenge? That bulls.hit
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

That thunder will strike you and your entire family together. You just started having your heart broken. As you're dating them, they will be dropping you. Such a useless idiot hiding under the shadow of a faceless forum. If you claim to be truly pretty put your pic on your profile and let's access your wrinkled face. Frustrated asshole, you can go and jump into a lagoon for all I care.

Huhu......Aren't we butt hurt?

You can kiss my ass, the left cheek to be precuse. Frustrated asshole_cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Walexsammy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
kunle75:

Hello Bros,

Though i feel your pain but let ask you some few questions which bothers on morals:

1.Do you really love her?
2.How sure are you that the next girl you will find wont even be more worse than her?
3.When you confront her what was her reactions?
4.Can you tell us in all honesty that you have not cheat on her during your relationship?

Even though its hard to forgive such act pls still let her know that you forgive her and move on with your life with speed

If your answers are positive then you can breakup cos its better now than for you to get married and regret.

in the words, u advising him to continue with her?...huh
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
gsalvatore:
Go ahead and Marry her...

Treat her like a slave for the rest of her cheating Life..

That depends on how hurt you are.

You are going to throw away your happiness and damage the psychological well-being of your future kids for REVENGE.

Aren't you real smart, boy?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're very dumb, look at you believing someone that you've never seen not heard of, i'm just imagining the numbers of guy that would have jilted you just because of sweet mouthing you. You're not sensible enough to know that people's comment here on nairaland is a totally opposite reflection of there normal way of life.

Boohoo tongue

If you weren't so stupid you would know that people's comments in Nairaland is an extension of who they really are. It is the power of anonymity, darling.

Think smart, write smart
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by lovely17(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
this makes me remember as song *in Chris Brown's voice * THIS HOES REALLY AIN'T LOYAL
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by spiralwedge(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry, pls tell them all... pls abeg u. You know why?
She may come back in weeks time to say she was pregnant for you. That time no one would believe you. And you cant any SH.IT. Tell them now and free yourself.
Ibadan girls are desperate n can be fetish o, especially when they are desperate to cover their shame.

thank me later

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by 2sex(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

Boohoo tongue

If you weren't so stupid you would know that people's comments in Nairaland is an extension of who they really are. It is the power of anonymity, darling.

Think smart, write smart
Look at you, they say common sense is not common, I can truly see now that statement really suite you. Most people here on nairaland would never do in real life whatever they claim they'll do here on nairaland. Besides the larger percentage of people here are mostly teenage that have never experienced most of this relationship palava. So if they're claiming they'll do something just to show they're man/woman enough you should be wise enough to decipher that most of them are only saying what they'll never do in reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.