Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? (8224 Views)

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / What Caused Your Last Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

I dunno wat i did actually. Buh i wasn't supposed to.. embarassed it's very complicated.

LoL...

Ok..

Hope you ve replaced him?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

LoL...

Ok..

Hope you ve replaced him?

Lol... he doesn't hv a replacement. He's the best.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by eitsei(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2015
lack of trust....I am kinda close to my ex n she could not handle it cos she tot I was cheating n so she cheated n her conscience couldn't let her b so she broke up wt me....
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

how do you mean share space?
putting up, you ask too many questions, i know you get my point.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Every dam.n thing.. embarassed
Wow!. I guess we can call you the runaway bride/girlfriend now. grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2015
I was too hot to handle grintonguegrin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol... he doesn't hv a replacement. He's the best.
Lol, then reconcile with him then..
Since you were the one that caused the break up.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
elyna:
putting up, you ask too many questions, i know you get my point.

I don't get your point too clear.

You speak more in parables you know grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Evathyst(f): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
My last guy is too 'gentlemanly' for my liking, hence, I broke up. I like a little bit of danger in a man smiley
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Wow!. I guess we can call you the runaway bride/girlfriend now. grin

lipsrsealed sad Maybe... grin

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

Lol, then reconcile with him then..

Since you were the one that caused the break up.

I.wish it was that easy..
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by fetrillion(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
she is extremely beautifully BT biologically promiscuous.a chronic n a partological liar.I really suffered an emotional trauma.I just had to let her go cos I want to live long.5 to 6 yrs relationship no b beans o
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

I.wish it was that easy..

lol, okay..
Anyways, How's your People of Abia?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

lol, okay..

Anyways, How's your People of Abia?

They shud be okay jare. I.dunno.. tongue i haven't come in contact with dem since yesterday. grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:

Nigga donot distance ur sef from me
I can steal measure ur heart beat rate u gat for me
U kno deep down dis shittttt av gat guts which can turn heads nd nt buttsss

Booo be mine
I swear i wud open to u my first wine
Even tho i see ur ex tryna whine
I wee make sure i turn d heat nd twerk nd whine

All for u kiss kiss kiss kiss

she cum dey rap 4me... lipsrsealed
Nice one. cool
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by hfinest1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Cc: Hfinest1, olajohn, Suxxman, IDFWU, Liljboy, Hurklan I wahn hear story cheesy
uhhhmmmmm.... for me its distance... wbu eniqurl?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by bookorlah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
fetrillion:
she is extremely beautifully BT biologically promiscuous.a chronic n a partological liar.I really suffered an emotional trauma.I just had to let her go cos I want to live long.5 to 6 yrs relationship no b beans o
sorry, she really wasted your time.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

They shud be okay jare. I.dunno.. tongue i haven't come in contact with dem since yesterday. grin

Lol..

Okay, enjoy your day!
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Eniqurl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
hfinest1:
uhhhmmmmm.... for me its distance... wbu eniqurl?
Asif u dnt know
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by segefx(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lies. I'm allergic to untruths & BS.

Really?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by braine(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
fetrillion:

I fee you bro, I was in such a lengthy 'bondage' too. Mine cheated and lied several times! Yet she didn't want to go when I called it quits until I lied that I was dating someone else before the stupid hypocrite backed off. What a relief I had. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Dajugba: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2015
I got to learn from the lady I date few years back, that being jealouse is not a sign of love, because she told me that if she caught me cheating on her, it means nothing. I could say mine was my fault. I was too concern about her. because I'm fragile in heart. I was always the one to apologise even when she was wrong, to enable the relationship stronger, not knowing it was heading no where, and when we had dispute, she tries to tell me she can flirt, by using different guys picture as her dp, using hurt words also. I was having full trust in her, but after several display of such uncultured attitude, I could tell she was a cheat. She knows I was the jealous type, because I care and love her. It got to a point that I was use to her pain, I just had to quit the relationship with her one early morning. To my bigest suprise; I was just a side guy, she later uploaded several pictures of her and her real boyfriend that same day, both having a nice kiss. I cried, I couldn't believe it was a reality. I deleted everything about her, and her contact. Till date I didn't try calling back. I gave up on relationship till I fill those space in my heart. But today, I could learn from the past and I'm wise now.

2 Likes

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by cruzyteejay(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2015
ilobasama:
Cheated a whole lot, always lying.

She left her room and packed into a guy's room in her hostel. Sleeps there overnight, cooks together, in the guise that she quarreled with her room mate, when plenty female rooms de to pack.

Once told me she always wanna say the truth but doesn't know when lie will just enter her mouth

Then she cheated again.

She still cheated.

and cheated

Am sure she's still cheating now
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Fate.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Evathyst:
My last guy is too 'gentlemanly' for my liking, hence, I broke up. I like a little bit of danger in a man smiley
can we hang out?trust me,am damn dangerous
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Dajugba:
I got to learn from the lady I date few years back, that being jealouse is not a sign of love, because she told me that if she caught me cheating on her, it means nothing. I could say mine was my fault. I was too concern about her. because I'm fragile in heart. I was always the one to apologise even when she was wrong, to enable the relationship stronger, not knowing it was heading no where, and when we had dispute, she tries to tell me she can flirt, by using different guys picture as her dp, using hurt words also. I was having full trust in her, but after several display of such uncultured attitude, I could tell she was a cheat. She knows I was the jealous type, because I care and love her. It got to a point that I was use to her pain, I just had to quit the relationship with her one early morning. To my bigest suprise; I was just a side guy, she later uploaded several pictures of her and her real boyfriend that same day, both having a nice kiss. I cried, I couldn't believe it was a reality. I deleted everything about her, and her contact. Till date I didn't try calling back. I gave up on relationship till I fill those space in my heart. But today, I could learn from the past and I'm wise now.
you are still a novice,too cold for her liking
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by fetrillion(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=braine post=37883831]

@ brain,u re perfectly correct o..it was a huge relief even though I'm yet to find anoda..I'm really happy n enjoying my life now..I hadly eat twice a day be4 BT to God b d glory,I eat more Dan 4 times a day Now..luking fresh n clean.tanx a bunch 4 ur concern bro
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by fetrillion(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2015
The only advice av got for the "good guys"(in quote) is to be emotionally sensitive so as to knw wen to witdraw
n we must always remember to take our brain along in d journey of love.
n to d runs n bad girls,I really Dnt knw y u specialize in cheating on d guy DAT truly care,not all DAT gliters are gold n not all gold are goals.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by RaeMystix: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:
FOOD...
Elaborate pls. grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Dajugba: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you are still a novice,too cold for her liking

That was then not now. Things change because I realised Nig Babes don't like cool and nice guys. They rather prefer niggas. I'm not one, but now I can play along.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by adedayourt(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
i discovered she was such a cheerful giver, even my neighbours benefited sad
God loves a cheerful giver grin

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
RaeMystix:
Elaborate pls. grin
she no cook for megringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself / Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.