Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? (8223 Views)

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / What Caused Your Last Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Mznaett: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
we weren't partners tho. distance. das all.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Why is everyone blaming d oda party..

The cause of mine was mi.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Moz22: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
She was never meant for me...realised much later..
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by asumo12: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked
tohpahz:

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by joseph1832(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:
What did you do? grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by pbs4real(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

without been told I knw tongue
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
What did you do? grin

I dunno wat i did.. before i knew it.. we went our separate ways. Buh he tried mehnn.. sad
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2015
pbs4real:
without been told I knw tongue

undecided cry
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by pbs4real(m): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by eyezik3(m): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

I dunno wat i did.. before i knew it.. we went our separate ways. Buh he tried mehnn.. sad
Baby girl u're not saying the truth maybe u broke the guy heart...
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2015
ebubey:
4yrs n some months
eeewwh...no wonder it became boring
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2015
elyna:
when i'm ready to share my space with another human, then i will consider marriage, till then.....

how do you mean share space?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 4:40am On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
we weren't partners tho. distance. das all.

Distance...So you started dating him and later couldn't cope ?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 4:41am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:
Yes only few , me and you could say we caused it.
BTW, what did you do that caused the break up?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by eyezik3(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Girls with this their false excuse distance should not be a barrier if you truely love someone, my beau then told me she can't date me again bcus she stay afar... I am in Lagos and she stays at Ibadan and then the relationship ends...
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by eyezik3(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Girls please don't lie on distance find a genuine reason, u might meet someone who is more richer or caring stop giving excuse that doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2015
We had nothing in common. We wer just not made for each other at all. We did try, but we eventualy realised dat we cant keep forcing wat cant work. He was a nice person yes, bt our relationship felt like a duty instead of love. Cudnt stand it anymore. 2 different ppl who r just wrong for each other

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:
We had nothing in common. We wer just not made for each other at all. We did try, but we eventualy realised dat we cant keep forcing wat cant work. He was a nice person yes, bt our relationship felt like a duty instead of love. Cudnt stand it anymore. 2 different ppl who r just wrong for each other
awwh, i h ope you've gotten a perfect replacement?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Lies. I'm allergic to untruths & BS.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by sirhot(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2015
She was a religious fanatic , believes everything her false preacher said about me, not smart and independent minded. angry

Lazy and not intelligent! Mehn... What was I thinking? sad

She left cos her pastor said so, I tried convincing her but to no avail, she wasn't a brilliant type.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Tried in what expect? Bedroom mathematics or kitchen finances?. wink
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

awwh, i h ope you've gotten a perfect replacement?

honey de replacement was everything i cud ever ask for and more. We wer very good friends for a year before dating. We dated for 2 years, and we have nw been married for 3 years. He is my everything

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:

honey de replacement was everything i cud ever ask for and more. We wer very good friends for a year before dating. We dated for 2 years, and we have nw been married for 3 years. He is my everything

wow thats cool

With what you just said, i need no oracle to tell me you are enjoying every bit of your marriage .
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

wow thats cool

With what you just said, i need no oracle to tell me you are enjoying every bit of your marriage .

its bcoz i married my best friend my darling
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Horlertoungy(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Mine was genotypic issue. I did my genotype test when I got my admission into OND at fedpoffa and the result said I was AS; that was how I believe am AS genotype o, I went for my HND somewhere else and we were told to do it again but I said I knew my own to be AS and the lady in question is also AS. When my love with the lady in question got to the advance stage, I went to two hospitals for the test which confirmed me to be AA but it was too late, the babe has gotten another person outside Nigeria. That was my story of me and my ex. I still love her but she's now a married woman with a kid.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Tried in what expect? Bedroom mathematics or kitchen finances?. wink

Every dam.n thing.. embarassed
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2015
eyezik3:

Baby girl u're not saying the truth maybe u broke the guy heart...

I know i broke it.. angry
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:

its bcoz i married my best friend my darling

awww, i see
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by tohpahz(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Whizzcute:

Yes only few , me and you could say we caused it.

BTW, what did you do that caused the break up?

I dunno wat i did actually. Buh i wasn't supposed to.. embarassed it's very complicated.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Horlertoungy:
Mine was genotypic issue. I did my genotype test when I got my admission into OND at fedpoffa and the result said I was AS; that was how I believe am AS genotype o, I went for my HND somewhere else and we were told to do it again but I said I knew my own to be AS and the lady in question is also AS. When my love with the lady in question got to the advance stage, I went to two hospitals for the test which confirmed me to be AA but it was too late, the babe has gotten another person outside Nigeria. That was my story of me and my ex. I still love her but she's now a married woman with a kid.

chaai, such a misfortune..

I hope you get a better one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) / 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.