Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? (8225 Views)

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / What Caused Your Last Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjprodint:
Distance
yeah,

"Ladies weakinq point" lipsrsealed
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
akinsal:
cry Nawaooo.. it seems everybody blame d cause of dia breakup on their partner who unfortunately isnt here to tell his or her side of the story.

#sips my zobo drink with small suya.. grin

You have a point there.. grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
lyntiffany:
Lies upon lies.
quess yhu were dealinq
with a ßaddo. grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
ok, i hope she has been replaced by a better one?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
She cheated.... thrice sad
Nawao, thrice is too much oo
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dharniel:
FOOD...
how?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
lyntiffany:
Lies upon lies.
lol, you or him?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

ok, i hope she has been replaced by a better one?

naah, I haven't approach any girl since we broke up 3months ago.......I decided to take a break.

The break up really took a lot from me. I need time to put things together.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjprodint:
Distance
awww
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
elyna:
long story short, i was too young to get married.

lol, how?

Did he propose or wat?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:
grin
hmmm.!
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
i discovered she was such a cheerful giver, even my neighbours benefited sad

This guy you funny die !
So you want that puna to be only urs while you go around sharing your banana with others ?? grin

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by lyntiffany(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
dharay99:

quess yhu were dealinq
with a ßaddo. grin
cheesy the guy was a clean smooth operator and he coats and nourishes his operations with lies grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
dharay99:
she wanted sex ßadly + distance.

Ok, distance made her not get what she wanted?
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
ilobasama:
Cheated a whole lot, always lying.

She left her room and packed into a guy's room in her hostel. Sleeps there overnight, cooks together, in the guise that she quarreled with her room mate, when plenty female rooms de to pack.

Once told me she always wanna say the truth but doesn't know when lie will just enter her mouth

Then she cheated again.

She still cheated.

and cheated

Am sure she's still cheating now

LoL, This one get CHEATING for blood grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy the guy was a clean smooth operator and he coats and nourishes his operations with lies grin
hahahaha,
this is funny.

#ßaddo nla. grin

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

This guy you funny die !
So you want that puna to be only urs while you go around sharing your banana with others ?? grin
i hate sharing
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

Ok, distance made her not get what she wanted?
lol, more dan daht
buh let's jez close it jare.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

grin u suppose to know that ladies hate placing something of importance over them especially football.

I dey tell you o

The no wan carry ear hear FOOTBALL
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by prettyJoy22(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mine was stinginess,kai d guy na aka gum angryI couldn't bear it any longer so I ended it...#AmSoGladiWalkedAway
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Sex,she doesn't respect my opinion of* no sex till mariage*

Make i hear something jor grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
and DNA grin
Whizzcute:

LoL, This one get CHEATING for blood grin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry
prettyJoy22:
Mine was stinginess,kai d guy na aka gum angryI couldn't bear it any longer so I ended it...#AmSoGladiWalkedAway
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

Awww... And we are told that God loves a cheerful giver. Why break up with a person that God loves? That's bad! undecided
Yea God loves......but i don't
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Ok .. suit yourself
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by eyezik3(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm!! We have experienced guys in the house let me sit down beside preetyjoy and watch in a 3D...
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by lyntiffany(f): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

lol, you or him?
Him.

I love saying the truth even it hurts cos I value it more than anything including gifts reason being that I easily forgive,so no matter what It is just let it out cause I know am capable of handling it.

Just want a transparent relationship that's all I crave for.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
elyna:
long story short, i was too young to get married.
i feel you
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by prettyJoy22(f): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
ilobasama:
angry
wetin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
The guy try joooor, when u de demand too much nko angry
prettyJoy22:
wetin
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
lyntiffany:
Him.

I love saying the truth even it hurts cos I value it more than anything including gifts reason being that I easily forgive,so no matter what It is just let it out cause I know am capable of handling it.

Just want a transparent relationship that's all I crave for.

Ok i admire your forgiving spirit..

But,

most guys wont value it, they'll rather take that advantage to cheat on you over n over again.

So, for that reason solidify your heart small o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral / Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.