Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39654 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2015
osimataylor:
Don't follow her advice.She will laugh at you behind.Most girls are envious of. Steady relationship.
you get sense jare,3 bottles of orijin for you...most of them shouting "dump him"are not even in a relationship talkless of a steady one,they still single and desperate for a man they can call their own...ladies are their worst enemies..tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Ceccylia(f): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Its a simple thing to do, I'll walk out of the relationship.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by locosis007(m): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2015
men cheat, women cheat... but men are common with it. so ladies bear with ur man!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
hensben:
I have this believe you're like this girl.
she is
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

Is dating someone certificate to heaven?

Or wealth?

What's wrong with staying single?
ladies can't do without sex,so staying single is next to impossibility and their pusy needs steady pounding,thats why they are busy jumping from one dick to another in the name of "relationship"
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2015
kosplateau:

love abi na money? love ki.
but you said your friend was still hustling so where is the money?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Valjinn(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
you get sense jare,3 bottles of orijin for you...most of them shouting "dump him"are not even in a relationship talkless of a steady one,they still single and desperate for a man they can call their own...ladies are their worst enemies..tufiakwa.

Thanks, but if she wants break, I think am ready..... She has no right bringing our relationship issues here since we can always settle..... Those people she is complaining to, Dont they have issues? She has really broadcasted this to all her friends as if she is a saint. I think she is seeking attention. IT'S OVER.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2015
AdaNri1:
if your friend was a good person he'll advice her to go and marry one of those people because he doesn't see himself marrying her. But no, he's callous and you guys would rather call her a fool never mind that love is blinding the girl. Karma is a biatch! Your friend may get payback at a time he least expects to.
who knows if the girl is controlled by karma too due to what she did to someone in the past,abeg don't blame the guy jare.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies can't do without sex,so staying single is next to impossibility and their pusy needs steady pounding,thats why they are busy jumping from one dick to another in the name of "relationship"

Females love sex more than guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by paris10: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Obama cheated on Michelle several times before they got married. Even after marriage Obama still eyes several women. He even had the nerves to looked at the behind of one fine lady whilst holding Michelle's hand.

Now tell me, who they reap the fruit now with patience and understanding? As long as your guy is not a beater, he'll soon come around.

The same ladies advising you to leave the guy would jump at the opportunity of dating him. Now listen, 99.9% of men are all potential cheat. Only those that are caught assume the name 'cheat'. It's all in our DNA... its the hormones; its called being a man.

Only the understanding of your partner can make a relationship to last longer. Not only love my dear.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by omoikea(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2015
assuming am a lady I would have answered this question

and i have a very good answer that will blow your mind but the question was directed to ladies
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nitajj: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Cheating to me is very disrespectful. How people stay with an unrepentant cheating partner amazes me. There are cases where the husband infected wife with incurable viruses et al cuz he couldn't keep his dic kk in his pants. Let him go, you deserve better.... This goes out to women who cheat too, fear God o!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
infidelity is natural. ....
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 12, 2015
I told my friend.'Bimbo,this guy no love you',she said how you take how?.
1.wenever they are together,his facial expression to me always show he doesnt feel a thing for her.like he's lost,
2.my friend does all the calling,pinging,texting
3.even to upload her pix in his account,never
4.will never keep promises
5.hate seeing her friends
6.and so on

she tot i wana snatch him.

Bimbo will always say atleast i know his parent and they know me.fucck that!evenif you have seen adam and eve.if it aint u,aint u

then,she said buki i broke up with dammy instead of dammy jilt her.i just said ok.no time

i hate dumb girls.grow up girls
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by dljbd1(m): 1:30am On Sep 12, 2015
sureboy4eva:
Do I really need all dat? Dulll u say? He'll no. I am too busy adding colours to my life garden than to hv time to screw a hoe. I reserve my body for better somebody .I see diss tin happen everyday. When a man cheats it a crime but when a woman cheats they call it a mistake. Dis same yahoo boy talks to me on whatapp. He got my # tru her phone dat same day. Says bro who are u? I talked to him a few days. We shared lots in chat. D girl blocked him, they even had an agreement for #15k a nite stand. Yet dis same girl I give her 50k every month, for her upkeep. Make a 19k hair for her at Chicago. How much is 15k from a yahoo boy? To a professional basketball player? Well that's her problem. After abrt 2 yrs I saw her at ikeja. I parked dis same girl came at me, looking rough unkept. Bushy hair holding my hands voicing pls let me talk to u. My aunt was like who is dis girl and wat did u tk from her. I jsst paused told her to speak all she got to say. Next tin she start to cry. Say if I no answer she go naked. I jst push her aside walk up the store I was visiting to pick some new suits

Badoooo grin
I like that mehn.... wink swt

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 3aces(f): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2015
when I saw the topic.. I double checked to be sure twas a bf n not husband. . n den I tot whats dere to deal with?? dump his ass already.. ts nt a til death do u part partnership. . even dt gets messed up.. buh den I read d 1st page.. jst d 1st page n I saw u mention d girl was claiming to be his cousin albeit 1 dt doesnt exist.. so babe pls dnt stress.. she knws whos boss.. sha dey observe..
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Joyce055: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm just be patient to know if truly she's a family she might be a distant family but still how did you know his brother and some of his family didn't know the lady in questions?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2015
abeg keep quiet angry angry. what sorta distant family member? even his bro doesn't know she girl is their cousin . u must be one of those women who make excuses for men's bad behaviour

now back to the matter. op, leave his ass o jare. he's not honest or remorseful, tho some guys can be and still cheat again. ur instincts don't lie. the signs are all there. with cheating, the signs are always there, women sometimes make excuses for them or listen to their lies ( oh, she really is his distant cousin ). give me a fking break. a lie is a lie is a lie . up to u to say whether u want to put up with it or not. plenty of guys out there who don't cheat

Joyce055:
Hmmm just be patient to know if truly she's a family she might be a distant family but still how did you know his brother and some of his family didn't know the lady in questions?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
why not call the girl aside and advice her , she will listen to you....... I hate when guys keep deceiving people, it sends cold chills down my spine. It's something I just can't stand.

see charcoal calling kettle black.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol
Lol. Are you wife material?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Sylverbox(m): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Believe it or not. This happened yesterday afternoon. I closed earlier than I used to from work, I always inform him about my coming but I didn't this time and what I saw was an eyesore. I've been laughing to my self since then.

Men I dey hail una o!
the guy name unemployed? I mean, who has time for double dating these days again?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Joyce055: 2:13am On Sep 12, 2015
aflyingbird:
abeg keep quiet angry angry. what sorta distant family member? even his bro doesn't know she girl is their cousin . u must be one of those women who make excuses for men's bad behaviour

now back to the matter. op, leave his ass o jare. he's not honest or remorseful, tho some guys can be and still cheat again. ur instincts don't lie. the signs are all there. with cheating, the signs are always there, women sometimes make excuses for them or listen to their lies ( oh, she really is his distant cousin ). give me a fking break. a lie is a lie is a lie . up to u to say whether u want to put up with it or not. plenty of guys out there who don't cheat

Do you read it, or just quote me cos you just want to feel like a superman... She said she caught him and right there and the lady concur with the guy so tell me how did the lady know they that his family haven't heard the name before did she know all the family of the guy or right there did she called her boyfriend family to know unless she said after some days or make enquiring if not I still believe the lady might cooked up stories too to bark herself up. Thanks
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IYANGBALI: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2015
No be only you him mama circumcise him preek for o,morever no woman has ever finished eating the whole of one preek,its cannot be finished by only you jo,so leave guys alone jo
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2015
grin wear a condom? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No be only you him mama circumcise him preek for o,morever no woman has ever finished eating the whole of one preek,its cannot be finished by only you jo,so leave guys alone jo

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
you dont deserve a friend or an advice like this. Stay away from confused females, they are pre-home breaker. They act like they know too much but only turn out to know how to suck it (dic***). Why dont you tell him how you feel. Talk it tru! Ask if DatBossAssChick aint doin' it right. True feelings by a lovely woman is far more better than what a bitter woman says.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2015
I cope very fine! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Very very very fine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Now you know! Kpele.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sympathy55(m): 3:10am On Sep 12, 2015
God knows the 2ruth. sometimes we kill ourselfs over nothing, the guy might be saying the 2ruth to her but who cares. she just concluded without proove that is how dey kept running away from there feature husbands tagging them cheaters. You just have to watch him for the main time b4 jumping away. he might be saying the 2ruth but due to advices you recieved from other girlfriends about guys you concluded as a cheat. it dosnt work dat way dear. A relationship is not an easy proccess so you have face some chalengies durring the stages and solve some issues with him.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nannyo(f): 3:10am On Sep 12, 2015
panachuku:
some girls have fish brain, my friends babe has caught him 3 times, beat up 2 of the babes, d last one was bigger than her so only verbal abused was available. yet this gal refuses to quit, the guy is chasing money and nt ready to settle down yet, the gal is getting marriage offers left right nd centre she keeps turning dem down. in 10 years time she may come on Nl and say y do men cheat, foool
you have said it all. I dnt know why some babes are so dumb not to quit at the right time.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ewenla1234(m): 3:28am On Sep 12, 2015
this advert is real...
am having more than 1500 naira now now

http://www.ewenla4youths.com/2015/09/get-paid-for-displaying-ads-on-every.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.