Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59231 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by kinmoBlexzon: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dear friend, if are not born again pls accept jesus as ur lord and personal saviour his d only one that can save u from this challange.shallom.
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:
Jeez!! You guys keep saying the same thing. Calling Op names won't change anything haba! Slut, Golddigger, shameless woman blah blah blah, don't you think she knows all these already. Getting pregnant for a man who is a cheat and a shameless he-goat is enough punishment for any lazy and jobless woman...hian!

She asked for ADVICE and HELP.. Why don't you guys proffer solutions instead of kicking and over-flogging a dead horse undecided I hope you all know all these can give one HBP, talkmuch of a pregnant lady who is seemingly helpless.

@adufeesa1759, pls do you know the real person behind the moniker? If yes, can you reach her offline? She needs help eh.

Smh, Nigerians and this bullshyt MOB MENTALITY. Since OP is down already, what's left is to kick her to death.

Are you the op? Or I should assume that's your alternate account that you can't reason it that she's a gold-digger and you couldn't say anything about it than to support her for her stupidity for opening her legs for a man she barely know all in the sake of money.

She doesn't love this man but his money... So stop posting nonsensical comments here.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nwakaibeya1: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 the kingdom of God of justice, the light, the Mantle has come with judgement&revenge. It's an authority and no man on earth can challenge the truth and revelation we have spoken :John 6,60-66 makes it vet easy &clear that even those who ate&drank with Jesus Christ physically rejected him&how come you that didn't meet him is claiming that you love him and bornagain and they are telling you Christ came to die and save everyone &he loves everyone? You must be told the truth and now you hear and know the TRUTH # Idol worship is in vogue in Churches and CHAMELEONS and PRETENDERS and NIGHT PEOPLE dominate there and we have come with LIGHT and UNBELIEVABLE POWER as of old but as usual everyone claims to know God and even when Jesuschrist came before he said all that came before me are robbers,talking about those teachers of law and so called pastors and prophets then,did they surrender to Jesuschrist? Rather they slaughtered him and today the descendants of those people are on earth still claiming bornagain what a disaster? Well they are free to claim anything but not to us with the LIGHT& UNBELIEVABLE POWER,and the worst remains that after claiming bornagain those who claim it are still afraid of perceived evil neighbors, evil relations,evil bondage and evil family wickedness and evil villagers infact they cannot even talk where the so called rich man in their families or family is talking because they believe he is an occult or ritual man whom by the time you look well has caged them in evil kingdoms where he belongs and the so called pastors can't confront or even help you and empower you and shelter you and give you peace which Jesuschrist promised because NIGHT is one? You humanbeigns especially the so called bornagains must check the spiritual which is where the battle of life is fought and won but the greatest challenge remains how many bornagains understand the spiritual and not claiming bornagain with empty mouth and boasts but behold the spiritual is the special aspect we have declared and told humanbeigns of the world to investigate our truth&revelation by all means possible and available to them #we give humanbeings the authority #Jeremiah 5,21-22 psalm 111,9#be wise
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kendon21(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ayofaks:
You're so daft!!!! You have no money and the best solution you could think of is to turn a man to your atm. What happened to your hands Are you crippled?? Is your skull empty That couldn't make you think of something to do aside using your puccy Mtcheww!!!

That is how some girls behave, they called themselves big girls bcoz of a man's money. Lazy fools
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
The rate at which Naija girls date married men ehn! Haba, you girls should pls consider the single guys naa, haba!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by idupaul: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

You are a wicked somborry ooo
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:
Jeez!! You guys keep saying the same thing. Calling Op names won't change anything haba! Slut, Golddigger, shameless woman blah blah blah, don't you think she knows all these already. Getting pregnant for a man who is a cheat and a shameless he-goat is enough punishment for any lazy and jobless woman...hian!

She asked for ADVICE and HELP.. Why don't you guys proffer solutions instead of kicking and over-flogging a dead horse undecided I hope you all know all these can give one HBP, talkmuch of a pregnant lady who is seemingly helpless.

@adufeesa1759, pls do you know the real person behind the moniker? If yes, can you reach her offline? She needs help eh.

Smh, Nigerians and this bullshyt MOB MENTALITY. Since OP is down already, what's left is to kick her to death.

As usual, making excuses for her bad behavior. She should have known what she was getting herself into. Let her figure it out herself.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 6fit(f): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
aaaww…this quite complicated…if u got no job and ur only depending on him financially then ur in the deep sh*t…but carry on with ur pregnancy than abort it…if u don't want tat child, then u shud try to find a couple who is willing to adopt the baby (in legal ways)...

u are a disgrace to womanhood. Blam yur pv$$y for yur predicament...if u were not stupid enof and clueless u wont hav gotten pregnant for a man u know very well u were just spending his cash. U don enter one chance bus, so paddle yur canoe yurself....did u come to NL to ask if yu shuld open yur pv$$y to him?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

Are you the op? Or I should assume that's your alternate account that you can't reason it that she's a gold-digger and you couldn't say anything about it than to support her for her stupidity for opening her legs for a man she barely know all in the sake of money.

Lol cheesygrin
Check out this thread pls:
https://www.nairaland.com/1907921/revive-habit-self-sufficiency-every-nigerian

I only pity the Op cos she is pregnant and probably in a very bad state.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by NwaliE01: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Most ladies believe that dating is an oppourtunity to explore the guy financially and the guy in turn believes is for p**sy digging. pray other ladies would learn from your experience. please spare the life of the innocent baby or babies as in if it's not twins.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.
[size=18pt]
A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot). [/size]

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol nairaland and it's Nollywood movie titles sha grin

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by clevadani: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Some gals sha. You can't even work hard to take care of yourself and it seems your only talent is opening your legs. And now u are asking for what to do?
Go and learn a handiwork and be productive. Stop using your body to take care of yourself and start using your brain
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by mbulela: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
I will never understand people who have sex outside marriage without condoms (leave that story of condoms breaking).
I am not saying it is wrong in the sense that I am judging. Just saying that I can't wrap my head around the level of reasoning that leads to such a choice.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by atahav0000(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Are you searching for sugarmummy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
aim5:

As usual, making excuses for her bad behavior. She should have known what she was getting herself into. Let her figure it out herself.

If you know how much I detest what the Op has done eh angry Just that she is pregnant and very vulnerable right now, and I know pregnant women to be extremely emotional. Just asking that we don't compound her issues.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifeomaekol:
lol
Or is dt a bad idea?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
What you can do is to get a job. So time to start dusting your trekking shoes and your certificate if you have any. You have a baby on the way and it needs to be taken care of.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by bomasek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
So many fools running their mouths here. Fools that live on stipends and still attached to the apron string of the parents/guardian. Fools who don't know what it takes to put food on the table. Someone who's in a fix over what to do with her burnt fingers,needs advice on how to turn around a bad situation yet these fools feel the only remedy here is by hurling disparaging insults @her person. Among the fools are ladies who v committed abortion,guys who have impregnated girls,married men who fuc.k side babes without condom,jobless ladies and guys who will fuc.k tonight without condom yet the evil vultures and disgusting rabid dogs are here ready to devour instead of proferring solutions to an already bad situation. Useless fools who would rather sit in judgement over this issue than profer solutions.

4 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

If you know how much I detest what the Op has done eh angry Just that she is pregnant and very vulnerable right now, and I know pregnant women to be extremely emotional. Just asking that we don't compound her issues.

I could care less if she's emotional. Females like OP need to learn how to take responsibility for their fuu.ckups because it's pathetic seeing "grown adults" blame their mishaps on others but themselves.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
itops:

With six months pregnancy, how will she get another piggy bank, ABI are there piggy banks who accepts six months pregnant babes now? How possible.

Yes na.. Some guys like them pregnant cheesy

Make she go find job do joo..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by bola4dprec(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

You failed to abide with the doctrine trade by barter I thank you have learned a lesson
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...
aaaaaaahahahahahahaa!!!!cheesy abeg I don forget wetin I been wan comment oh! U have spoken well.
Some girls will just SWUNG INTO ACTION like NPF when their ear hear marriage. What if the man was a ghost or somebody with spiritual or mental problem inn the past?some ppl think sex is just a mere physical contact but its more than that. Make she carry her cross, the only advice I have for her is for her to advice young girls not to follow her path.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

Or is dt a bad idea?
nt bad, bt u hv to consider her situation first-------she has no money, no accomodation, wia she gonna d money to start up dt kind of business?, rent a shop or a space, d things she ll need to start up, she's 6mnths gone, wt her state of mind cn she cope? Wat she needs nw is financial salvation, altho she used her vry own hands to mess up her life. Hope she learns frm ds n other gals like her too, d best thing dt cn happen to a woman is to be independent, hv something doing no mata hw small, men shuldnt be treated as ATMs, she did, look wia it dropped her off.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Biatch you got served. Lesson to all hoes out there
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
aim5:

I could care less if she's emotional. Females like OP need to learn how to take responsibility for their fuu.ckups because it's pathetic seeing "grown adults" blame their mishaps on others but themselves.

Hmmmmn, ok. Have you ever done something in the past that you regret afterwards? Have you made mistakes before? Are you perfect and free from sin?

bomasek:
So many fools running their mouths here. Fools that live on stipends and still attached to the apron string of the parents/guardian. Fools who don't know what it takes to put food on the table. Someone who's in a fix over what to do with her burnt fingers yet these fools feel the only remedy here is by hurling disparaging insults @her person. Among the fools are ladies who v committed abortion,guys who have impregnated girls,married men who fuc.k side babes without condom,jobless ladies and guys who will fuc.k tonight without condom yet the evil vultures and disgusting rabid dogs are here ready to devour instead of proferring solutions to an already bad situation. Useless fools who would rather sit in judgement over this issue than profer solutions.

It is sad sad And also applies in the real. The people who burn thieves have stolen before too. Do you remember the Port Harcourt four? The Ejigbo pepper thieves?
Jungle justice and mob mentality is rife in Naija.
See everyone cursing the OP oh, the he-goat who left his family for months does not have any fault at all...smh

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by eyinjuege: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
There is no truth to this story, because how dumb can a woman be to act this stupid?.

You will be surprised at how dumb some folks can get when it comes to relationship issues. More unbelievable things have happened and will continue to happen. That's just how it is.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by smarttm: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Because there is no sincere LOVE...IF someone is not foolish can she be pregnant for a stranger?
U need to read books so that u can be wiser....
Its a mistake,abortion is not a solution....
JUST THINK OF WHAT U WL TELL THE CHILD WHEN HE/SHE IS GROWN-UP ....
U never loved him,that's y u never wanted him...sunce u doesn't know his village or his place....then move on...the lord wl see u through ....
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

Hmmmmn, ok. Have you ever done something in the past that you regret afterwards? Have you made mistakes before? Are you perfect and free from sin?

It is sad sad And also applies in the real. The people who burn thieves have stolen before too. Do you remember the Port Harcourt four? The Ejigbo pepper thieves?
See everyone cursing the OP oh, the he-goat who left his family for months does not have any fault at all...smh

I actually have personal accountability for my actions unlike some of you females. I also never stated I'm perfect. This broad knew she was messing around with a married man for money so no one in their right mind should feel sorry for her. She should get off her lazy asss and get a job. Now that's a solution.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by legendsilver(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
I love ur sincerity my sister, at least you told us the truth. move on dear, God has forgiven you in Jesus Name. can I see your Amen?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by bomasek(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

Dear,I just tire,I'm shocked to the marrow @the tomfoolery exhibited by self acclaimed Jesus and God on this thread. Am sure they all live perfect lives offline
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by olashas(f): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Listening to Britney Spear's 'work bi*tch'.

I think this song is for you op

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.