Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59230 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
captianfreeman:

Well, it is a kind of a pathetic scenario. But there is a lesson to be learn. Financial help should never be a basis for going into a romantic relationship. Giving a man access into your london without visa (condom) is a big NO. As for the pregnancy, you have to keep it to the very end. After that, you will need to diligently rearrange your self.
Do you know that the chick might have requested they have sex without condom? Simply because she thought that he has money and can take care of her offsprings.

Women can do anything for money.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ideology(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
refreshrate:

May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the fellowship of the holy spirit be with us now and forever more.

...who collect offering?
hehehe funny you cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Davvymavvy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
My people and insults. It's easy to cast aspersions, call her unprintable names as if we are any better. Don't bblame her if you have never walked her journey. Life is a bit.ch, it fvcks us all and when faced with the life toughest challenges, trust me, we are close to breaking through but it depends on how we handle the situation.

Young lady, being pregnant is not the end of life, taking a decisive step without recourse to your run away boy friend is the way out. Confide in your parents, they will make the journey easier for you. After delivery, work on yourself to be a better person capable of the unthinkable. If you are faring well, he would come begging in no distant time

3 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by crackhouse(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello pretty. Just hustle for some money and rent a house somewhere else far from home and try and get urself a job even if it's 15k/month job and then wait until u deliver then u can head to a motherless babies home and keep the child with them if u like unless u change ur mind and want to keep the baby. Don't bother urself so much about this so u don't let the devil to capitalise on this to frustrate u.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
If this particular story is a true story make I use my own lips kiss my left nyansh.

All of u are just giving advice and throwing insults over a false story. Too many loopholes, disjointed and lame.

If someone is seeking counsel on such matters is such an open forum as this the best platform?

Adios and happy sunday
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by samifiakp: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
My sister, I'll start by saying you did a very big mistake by falling for a man money in the first place beause from your story money was a springboard, secondary your girlfriend is wicked and on no account should someone advise you on how nd when to be pregnant, thirdly raw sex should have been the last thing in your mind considering the fact that your not married, not only yo avoid pregnancy but also ST. I advise you to involve your parent, your pastor and your family ,don't even dream of abortion because you might not survive it. God will make a way for you if you keeps it. Thanks
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ComrdDRS: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
emitheo:
u sow where u reap...you were after d money & he was after ur p**sy...the way i see it...it serves u right.
And he is suffering poverty now bcoz u drained him while you re suffering pregnancy bcoz he deposit it in U.... 1:1
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by macino1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry to say, the whole tale sound more like business.
For you it was for the money
For him it was for sexual satisfaction

I pray him shows up for the sake of the unborn child to take responsibilities.

Lesson: life is more than what you can see or touch. So, be careful of what you are attracted to next time.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
nobody is a superhuman,people deceive people,all izz well
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itops(f): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
asin eh! sad
Everything isn't about money.
But our naija babes no go hear that one

Forget say this na nairaland, how you take know say na naija babe , ABI you want talk. Must you narrow it down to naija babes?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifeomaekol:
ife ego na eme, bt hws she gonna get a job wt a 6 mnths pregnancy? Mehn, she's really in a deep shit.
She can sell food mehn.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
He who loves money will not be satisfied with money. He who loves wealth with health. All is vanity.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by dam007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..
Two words... "One-Chance" cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by oweman: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
You said a friend introduced you tto the guy so no wahala just remove the pregnancy and give to your friend while to you can go buy some 3 or 4 different powder and start commercial f........king work till the economy improve by January 2016 .
Am very sure the nation union of karuwas will take you in on credit for now.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 4stylz: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
I pray you give birth to triplets... gold digger
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

At the bolded you just made your post look silly.

She should reap what she sow... Gold-diggers don't end up well.
I'm in a silly mood. grin
Got a problem wit dt?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by JuicyStar: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

Even the topic " he got me pregnant and left me" dey upset me. The way she put am sef go make people dey abuse the guy before u read the real gist. Number 1, what should lead two people to marriage is love and mutual consent and not belle. number 2, if truly u were facing financial difficulties why u know ask the guy or ur stupid caring heart friend for job? Your initial plan na sex for money and now u wan turn am to belle for marriage abi? My dear u no try. Number 3, why be say na after u get belle u come do proper investigation to know say the guy don marry before? Lack of money don make u wise abi? Number 4, ...make I no talk cos I don say I no go insult u. As for the guy, I pity you. For ur mind u sharp abi? If in the next days u no go meet this girl so as to put things right, that you thing go see woman e no go fit stand. I rest my case
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kassychuks:
Sharap,no b all naija babes.Mind ur words.
swear say you know like money angry
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by fF01(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...
hahaha... lwkm, no b lie!

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
itops:

Forget say this na nairaland, how you take know say na naija babe , ABI you want talk. Must you narrow it down to naija babes?
D babe is from senegal grin
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
itops:

madam I will repeat it

NAIJA BABES TOO LIKE MONEY
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
If he had bought a car and/or a house for you; or taken you to the Bahamas on vacation, you wouldn't have remembered that there's a forum called Nairaland. Now that you have swallowed so much money, you came here, created an account and seek for counsel. Only if you had sought for counsel before jumping into his pockets!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

I'm in a silly mood. grin
Got a problem wit dt?
Why will you tell her to go and drop a baby in a motherless home? She can take of the baby she should go and look for money to take care of the baby.

People that are not up to her take care of their babies by all means. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Davvymavvy:
My people and insults. It's easy to cast aspersions, call her unprintable names as if we are any better. Don't bblame her if you have never walked her journey. Life is a bitch, it fvcks us all and when faced with the life toughest challenges, trust me, we are close to breaking through but it depends on how we handle the situation.

Young lady, being pregnant is not the end of life, taking a decisive step without recourse to your run away boy friend is the way out. Confide in your parents, they will make the journey easier for you. After delivery, work on yourself to be a better person capable of the unthinkable. If you are faring well, he would come begging in no distant time
Someone who is already married and had kids would come begging? What are you talking about?

She has to open up to people who'll take the baby and care for her.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itops(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
N1one:
Chaii!

You don enter one chance. . Your piggy bank don disappear..

what you will now do is get yourself a job or find another piggy bank..

With six months pregnancy, how will she get another piggy bank, ABI are there piggy banks who accepts six months pregnant babes now? How possible.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
hamzeiy:
i taught you said jesus has died fr her sins....why the punishment then....confuse people...

anyway @op..the mistake has already been done...go bk to your parent ..deliver the child safely and get your hands busy...at least you go school..you can start by teaching in a sch...with time God would make things easy fr you
bolded is for me?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Edusouls(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ayofaks:
You're so daft!!!! You have no money and the best solution you could think of is to turn a man to your atm. What happened to your hands Are you crippled?? Is your skull empty That couldn't make you think of something to do aside using your puccy Mtcheww!!!
shut up hypocrite,you here are shouting, u re u not tapping money from men? And ur boyfriend?and am sure u dont even have a job?so stop claiming miss hardworker,all you women are the same,men extorters..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tiswell(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Benignasweety:
Nne, d only similarity btwn our two is dat am pregnant too nd nt married but wait o how wld u date a man u dnt knw to d root ?? Wia is diz man from?
You are pregnant,and not married...you need more help than the op.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
4stylz:
I pray you give birth to triplets... gold digger
Six will be better, so she will know what gold-digging has caused her. angry
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itops(f): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
madam I will repeat it

NAIJA BABES TOO LIKE MONEY

Eayaaahh!!!!! I guess you have fallen a victim. You don't need to shout it out, I feel your pain.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

Why will you tell her to go and drop a baby in a motherless home? She can take of the baby she should go and look for money to take care of the baby.

People that are not up to her take care of their babies by all means. undecided
R u a wizard to know she can take care of the baby?

Dropping of a kid in motherless children home is a far better option dan for someone who is not up to the standard of a mother raising the kid.

That's y we will continue to have substandard beings on d streets becos dey had a substandard mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.