Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59225 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tuslakoncept: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
You got pregnant for a guy you're not married to? One chance niyen

"You got back from church" means you're a "christian" hmmmmmmm!

I just hope the apartment is a single room that selling pure water can afford to maintain.

My sister start strategizing o! This is a major one chance.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kassychuks:
Lolzzz...Hahahagahahahahaha.....Guy dat wz harsh abeg......(Lwkmd)
lol. Na as d matta take vex me
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Davvymavvy:

grin grin grin
Yes!!! So undecided will you call police?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're bad. Very bad lol. cheesy cheesy I was just kidding man.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
itops:

Don't be shy, open up, It can happen to anyone.
haha
See me see wahala grin

I cant fall prey of you ladies prank
I be stingy guy o cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
refreshrate:

from this moment I begin to follow you thank you for this answer
And i'll follow right back...lol
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
Both do you got into the relationship for the wrong reasons.
Now you have no choice than to move on and take care of yourself for the sake for the baby.
You're not the first he's doing this to.
And he probably wasn't your first maga.

Like someone said, I'm worried for the baby in all of this.
d thing eh...u will see a lady claiming big girl, recruiting others from villages to Lagos for olosho work, lambasting them for getting pregnant and finally she got pregnant and moved back home to live with her mama. This happened recently. I saw her I couldn't comprehend but I was told she did it to tell people she hasn't damaged her womb...na graduate oh!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahahaha

That man's d**k has virus..
BobUg28:

[b]BAAD LASS[/b] grin grin It escaped her memory when she was basking under the euphoria romance.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
nnemmpi:

Most women are devil incarnate
I dey tell u. And at the end they are the first to cry wolf
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by mildflame: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

VERY SIMPLE in d state where U live look out 4d Women development centre then locate d Welfare Officer after that make una find d BASTARD He-Goat.
As 4u u beta ZIP n fine smtin 2de do
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Itzneowizy:
lol easy na
lol.i hear o
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by favourlove1: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Y sleep with a guy for money when you can borrow it from the bank? Are those selling recharge cards not humans too or do you think men don't approach them too. Its all about choice. You chose to be whr you are now when it could have been avoided. Pls, put urself together. Have d baby n look for how to take care of it. Forget the man he has moved on n as such u have to equally move on. Life isn't a fairy tale.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by unite4real: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Did any prophet tell you that both of you were destined to be together? Why tie your life to a loose string. Pls move on joor.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Davvymavvy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
DeeTus:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're bad. Very bad lol. cheesy cheesy I was just kidding man.

I know what I'm doing, she should be strong cry cry
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
adufeesa1759:
I definitely knew who wrote this write-up..U dn't need dis now..u've made ur mistake,u just ve to learn from dis..n smart up..u still ve ur law school to go n ur service year too is there..N ur mum has gotcha..just focus on hw to go to law school u n ur baby will be fine..
u mean she's a graduate? Nigerian schools are on ground zero then. haba!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by happney65: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
chymystique:
Anitafrancis, I blame you for everything! You knew the deal so it was expected you be on pills.. am wondering how on earth adults will be having unprotected sex and the gal in question wont take contraceptives in this century¿... You should forget him and look for a job to earn a living so as to take care of yourself and baby... It might look tough for you now but just be positive, things will get better for you esp financially with time... what of your parents? They come handy in situations like this

Do they even know what Contraceptives is?Most Nigerian Girls dont even know simple Combination 3..The Only contraceptive they know is Condom..And we have lots of useless Guys that wont even use a condom..Why would he even use it when you are he's sex slave..I dont pity people like you at all...Na so one girl wey i know too was dating a Married Man,Her mum even knew..The Married guy was the one that even disvirgned her sef..I mean very funny..Na cos the Guy get money sha..Abegi,Make i go prepare for the chick wey dey come tonite jare...Rubbish
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Davvymavvy:

I know what I'm doing, she should be strong cry cry
That's not how to make a woman feel strong.

Look, when a woman is sad or downhearted, you don't attack the person she got entangled with.

Firstly, you comfort her by telling her problems would soon be over. Secondly, that the baby will be a blessing to her. There are so many things to say but i'm kind of tired writing.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeez!! You guys keep saying the same thing. Calling Op names won't change anything haba! Slut, Golddigger, shameless woman blah blah blah, don't you think she knows all these already. Getting pregnant for a man who is a cheat and a shameless he-goat is enough punishment for any lazy and jobless woman...hian!

She asked for ADVICE and HELP.. Why don't you guys proffer solutions instead of kicking and over-flogging a dead horse undecided I hope you all know all these can give one HBP, talkmuch of a pregnant lady who is seemingly helpless.

@adufeesa1759, pls do you know the real person behind the moniker? If yes, can you reach her offline? She needs help eh.

Smh, Nigerians and this bullshyt MOB MENTALITY. Since OP is down already, what's left is to kick her to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Pidggin(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

How were you coping financially before you met him? Revert back to your coping strategy if it was legit or find a job. There are so many things you can do to make money all you need is humily to get something others may consider menial, but it will pay the bills for now until you get something better. As for your bf, I find it hard to believe you didn't know his intensions, from your post I think it was quite obvious.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Damilare1998(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
I hate to comment on a topic like this but due to the presence of super mode that has been in exile due to PDP loss of power I will say "it serves you right simply because you disregard bible that says money is the root of all evil " now the evil is around you now.. The only solution is to seek God's help and the man will change his mind if you work harder that the baby get all what it takes to have a better life in this country or else I can see you giving birth to armed robber or ashana
Reality...
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Mznaett: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm
Where is the brotherly love we were asked to render to those in need?
No one is thinking about her survival rather blames and abuses are what you hypocrites can offer her. Pls this is a serious issue lets forget about d blame now and think of what she's gonna eatsad

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by promzyugo(f): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pregnancy outside marriage is a disgrace to your family gul.. undecided angry but do not have double mind about it just carry on with the pregnancy is a blessing from God,, undecided angryand DONT abort the baby the child is a blessing gush!but married men keep that thi*g in-between your legs for your wife only; :Pnot putting young girls in distress/

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by lastmessenger: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
guy you sound like someone who has not been to church or mosque in the last hundred years. which one be ashana again?
ibkgab001:
I hate to comment on a topic like this but due to the presence of super mode that has been in exile due to PDP loss of power I will say "it serves you right simply because you disregard bible that says money is the root of all evil " now the evil is around you now.. The only solution is to seek God's help and the man will change his mind if you work harder that the baby get all what it takes to have a better life in this country or else I can see you giving birth to armed robber or ashana
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by RaeMystix: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
There is no truth to this story, because how dumb can a woman be to act this stupid?.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Oro yi so sinu lenu cry. The deed as been done my dear. The same thing you were scared of doing 'WORK' that made you go for him, is what you'll go back to.
Drop the tears, leave the worries, go into the street, get a domestic job that can yield an everyday money and meal(Remember you are doubled). If your parents are willing to embrace you, fine if not.. Follow my advice. peace!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ibkgab001: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
U might be right
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

14 likes?
Seriously what are the likes for? Ntoor tongue or what
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by abimic(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
With all the vitriolics though very unnecessary as those abusing u are even living in worst&foolish situations they caused themselves, I'm sure u've learnt the hard way. Anyway, keep the baby and be focused. If u go to church, speak to a pastor to counsel you better or the counselling unit and don't be shamed by the situation of things, bold the walk. If you've got parents, speak to them and secure paramountly, the baby's future. Please, stay away from useless friends whose purposes don't correlate with our Savior's own. Ultimate of all these is to make ends meet. Next time, always truly follow your heart, money isn't love and not all that glitters are gold. Stay safe. As long as you breathe, u can always be that great person u've always dreamt of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

. God bless the man for telling you to keep the pregnancy, because he is a kind hearted man. Other men would have forced you to commit abortion and risk losing your life in the dangers of abortion. As can be seen, you did not love this man and only had sex with him for his money. And you got pregnant without his agreement and consent. It is not wise to get pregnant without the agreement and consent of your lover or spouse. Now that the man has done the wise thing; to return to his wife and family, you should do the wise thing too by seeking for alternative means of survival and welfare such as having a decent job which you can actually get by going to your church and asking for help for jobs. I promise you that God will surprise you with decent jobs. No man is the God of any girl or woman. The mistake many girls and women make is looking for men to depend on for their provisions instead of depending on God. And don't say there are no jobs, because there are many jobs, but many jobless Nigerians are feeling too big to do such jobs. When I was jobless two decades ago, I went to offer myself as a day guard at the Deeper Christian Life Bible Church in Gbagada, Lagos. I did not ask for any salary to guard the church. But God saw me and helped me. I later became a UNICEF program consultant at just 25 and later at 37, I stopped being an employee and started my own company with a seed grant of N30, 000 from Bishop. Dr. Mike Okonkwo of TREM. And today I have three companies. And the registration of the companies alone cost a lot. God will help you. Use your brains and not your loins. The most powerful sex organ is not your vagina, but your brain which you can use to develop your knowledge and skills to excel and succeed in every decent work you can do and God will surely reward you even if you choose to clean the seats in the church without salary. But the first step now for you is repentance and forgive your ex-boyfriend or manfriend. You must forgive him if you want happiness and peace. God does not answer prayers from hearts filled with bitterness. Repent and God will restore whatever you think you have lost in the married man you got pregnant for. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by jerome263: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

. From d way u presented d story, is like u knew he was married b4 u agreed to date him because of ur long throat for money..c where u hv landed urself now. miss Abibola, Shea I warned u to stop dating pipos husbands, u didn't listen. Oya carry d belle d way u c am. this shud be a lesson to oda girls who specializes in dating married men..una go chop una eyes one by one like dis girl.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by arimahoseloka(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

sorry to say o.. But u women lack logic and reasoning. U are not wise at all.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

She can sell food mehn.
lol
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tunergy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Because you requested for no Insults,
I won't say anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.