Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59224 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by forubiz: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Be a millionaire as an entreprenuer with just 2500.
www.nairaland.com/2596729/millionaire-2500-guaranteed-within-4months
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
itops:

Eayaaahh!!!!! I guess you have fallen a victim. You don't need to shout it out, I feel your pain.
lol
That must be joke of the day grin
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itops(f): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

D babe is from senegal grin

Senagal is too far, Ghana here sef de possible, no be only naija women de na haba.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Davvymavvy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Someone who is already married and had kids would come begging? What are you talking about?

She has to open up to people who'll take the baby and care for her.

Yes!!! He would have realized his folly by that time. Mind you, he won't be coming as husband but as a responsible father.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

R u a wizard to know she can take care of the baby?

Dropping of a kid in motherless children home is a far better option dan for someone who is not up to the standard of a mother raising the kid.

That's y we will continue to have substandard beings on d streets becos dey had a substandard mother.
Is she not the one that opened her two legs to a man she hasn't relate it just because of money?

I will like her to give birth to 6 at once so that she will know what gold-digging put her into.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

That's what you get when you rely on another adult for money. Hahahaha I have no sympathy for you, you made your bed so lie on it grin
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by enasvin: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder how girls of this age thinks. That u are a girl does it mean that u cannot rely on your self? All u do is looking for a guy that will take care of you and your problems I pitty u girls bcaus once a man noticed that u are laibility no mater how sweet your kpekus is, there will be no respect. Rubish your mate dey houstle they train their self to school and all u do is selling your body in exchange for money because u needed help
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Edusouls(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
chai the truth is that, this girl sucked my man dryy and this nigger have to run for his dear life,money for chop no even dy again for this guy, the thing is that you enjoyed it while it lasted, now is time for suffering,but dont try anything stupid to create a shortcut cos it will backfire...carry ur cross...
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by broxymall(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Serves you right though.

visit my signature for Timberland ,Gucci sneakers and Watches
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Hatrik(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
should be "you gat yourself pregnant"...... lol what do u expect u said u went for the money and u got served.....cuz when u dey do ahm u no tell N.L oo
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
okay
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by fromnigeria(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What you are going to do is to move on and take the pain for the Big mistake you!ve made.

Plsss don't blame anyone else except you.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by BobUg28(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
All that glitters aren't gold...you. Should have asked yourself some questions before dabbling into the mess you are now. In the first place, how did you allowed him to get you pregnant? As a matured and supposed learned and civilised young lady you are, you wouldn't have given him that chance to get you pregnant in the first place.

Well, the deed has been done what is left for you now is to find a way to get the necessary help that you need. I suggest you make some enquiries concerning your this man who got you pregnant.

...Do you still have his contact? (i.e phone number, facebook account, twitter handle, email, etc...) probably he might have blocked you in some of those social networks.

...You can disguise yourself in the form of another lady with a different ID to get back to him. Get the necessary information you need about his way about ;where he's currently staying, his new phone number...Then proceed you way straight to meet his parents to take responsibility of what he has done. At least let them give you the care,attention and provisions that you deserve until when you give birth to your baby.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by LLVelly: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
The truth is...PACK UR LOADS & GO TO UR PARENTS HOUSE plus accept ur new status as PRODIGAL DAUGHTER. D time wey u dey chop my guy money u no know say u should save to start up somtin or even get a job...but u decided to trap my guy. Now u should live with the facts.

NB: naija babes IQ no complete (at all) dem too like early marriage. Once a nigga got a nice apartment dem go come carry their bags drop come begin to give us free tin.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by jenie10(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm its ur mistake, u bcame pregnant, 1st month, 2nd month, 3rd month, he did nt Tel u to cm so dat u introduce him to ur peopl and u were cmftble,babe u be learner?Were u blinded wiv hs moni dat u 4got condoms beta go for HIV test too..

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
enasvin:
I wonder how girls of this age thinks. That u are a girl does it mean that u cannot rely on your self? All u do is looking for a guy that will take care of you and your problems I pitty u girls bcaus once a man noticed that u are laibility no mater how sweet your kpekus is, there will be no respect. Rubish your mate dey houstle they train their self to school and all u do is selling your body in exchange for money because u needed help

I tell you. Most of these girls want to have the independence to do whatever they please. But when they get with a man, they expect the man to pay and take care of everything for them. I mean that's ridiculous. Can't these girls get off their lazy butts and do something for once?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Both of you got into the relationship for the wrong reasons.
Now you have no choice than to move on and take care of yourself for the sake for the baby.
You're not the first he's doing this to.
And he probably wasn't your first maga.

Like someone said, I'm worried for the baby in all of this.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Ladies learn to avoid all this!!
How much does condoms cost or contraceptives?

Lion don catch hunter
Davvymavvy:

Yes!!! He would have realized his folly by that time. Mind you, he won't be coming as husband but as a responsible father.
Are you the man who pregnated this young lady?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ighodalonosa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
asin eh! sad
Everything isn't about money.
But our naija babes no go hear that one
Many ladies are just after money. I wish ladies do hv common sense. Material things are just material.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Davvymavvy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Are you the man who pregnated this young lady?

grin grin grin

Yes!!! So undecided will you call police?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...
oboy u be correct guy for ur advice. U have said it all. Girls with chicken brain

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
ighodalonosa:
Many ladies are just after money. I wish ladies do hv common sense. Material things are just material.
no mind them jare
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by adufeesa1759(f): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
I definitely knew who wrote this write-up..U dn't need dis now..u've made ur mistake,u just ve to learn from dis..n smart up..u still ve ur law school to go n ur service year too is there..N ur mum has gotcha..just focus on hw to go to law school u n ur baby will be fine..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....Not the kind of reply she wants to hear bro....calm it down!!
lol. Gotta let her know d truth bro
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by LastSurvivor: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
It was all about the money from day one..
Am sorry to tell you that there is no easy way out, it a cross u must carry which might turn out to be ur joy tomorrow..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
lastpage:

You are badt! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And it is now that she "just found out" that he has a family with three kids! grin grin grin

I guess all those "awoof money" makes the brain "not to find out things"! cheesy

You don enter ONE CHANCE be that o!

I wish you safe delivery...... after that g cheesy a job and you might take the baby to an orphanage where those who can take care of a child can adopt it as their own (without you knowing who and where 'cos l dont want you coming back later and forming "my child nonsense"wink.

Next time, dont let materials things blind you and look before you open that your leg!

Lastpage!

Meanwhile, pls stop all this Nollywood story, its too obvious.
Don't mind her. She wants to eat her cake and have it
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by BobUg28(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
exthar87:
How much does condoms cost or contraceptives?

Lion don catch hunter

BAAD LASS grin grin It escaped her memory when she was basking under the euphoria of their romance.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itops(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
That must be joke of the day grin

Don't be shy, open up, It can happen to anyone.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
obstead200:
this comment needs a Grammy award. It needs a Nobel prize.
I rest my case
Hahahaha
Thanks bro!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by sage2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:
OP, I don't actually care about you but I sincerely worry for that unborn child.

Where's his/her place, position or future in all this? You can wallow in your stupidity for all I care, mess up your own life but gosh, why bring an innocent soul intothis?

Got no advisory, help or solution for you. Mention me when you've put to bed and need help for the baby.

MSchewwwww

For her to give birth to the baby, she first need to be in good shape and the right frame of mind. I agree with you that the OP is very stupid but if you want to help, help now that she is asking for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.