Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62648 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Iamthoney(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richy4:
Do not be with him alone.

Send him a text message that he should give you a little more time. That you gonna move mountains just to pay him. That it is so unfortunate that your friendship has to end this way......

Just try and melt his heart with cool message with all your dignity intact. Don't forget to mention you will pay.

I just guess he has friends that knew both of you and are advising him to make a move towards you. Since you said you knew him long time. And he is foolish enough to act up their script. He was not doing it in his own accord. An influential friend is pushing him towards you.
One bottle of Johnny Walker for you sire
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by anelen(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
u see Nigerians, when u needed help" Because of all these, I confided in my friend and he
helped me to raise the money from his parents, I
don’t know what excuse he gave them, because we
attend the same school. He didn’t say he borrowed
me, he said he gave me." now he needs help probably he is starve of s*x/ lonely or seen dat u are what he wants in a girl and he confided in you, now you have reported to nairalanders.
or it could be that you have said something to your friends you now na ladies, when a guy out of generosity gives money or gift to you girls without asking for anything some will start boosting"ha i chop dat guy well well nd him no even see my laps talk of my undis"
from my experience
guys don't for any reason confide in a girl.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by akinsmyk(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.

Before I can turn in my own advise for her....she should tell us the mess she ran into that had to gulp a session school fee? The OP is hiding something and she said she is a virgin. She should tell us the mess or I don't blv she is a virgin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Woju o! sad sad sad
if only u could give me one nite out of ur nites,my dream girl.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by osenidvdg(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Try and pay him back and make sure you let your mother aware of it. Either you have money to pay or not get your mother informed so as to set you free of the captive . Once your mum is aware she will get you money to pay back if she does not want you to become a way ward lady.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by decountof(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

abeg no try dis one ooo......some people revenge get patient,d guy fit wait till u marry sef b4 he pay u back....and then it wont b jst you affecting bt much more.....
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Cityguy: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
dulux07:
Humans r like that. even if he stops askin for d money, mak sure u pay him, n if he kips threatenin, inform ur family members even if they dont ve d mon n u get scolded, jst let them know. But never give in to his demand.
That's exactly what she should do. Look for a way to pay him back but don't ever yield to his inordinate demand. It's even borne out of lust and not love. Your mum can't kill you if you open up to her. It can't be that much joor. What he's asking for is way beyond whatever he offered you as help back then. If he's becoming unrully, call his bluff.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
anelen:
u see Nigerians, when u needed help" Because of all these, I confided in my friend and he
helped me to raise the money from his parents, I
don’t know what excuse he gave them, because we
attend the same school. He didn’t say he borrowed
me, he said he gave me." now he needs help probably he is starve of s*x/ lonely or seen dat u are what he wants in a girl and he confided in you, now you have reported to nairalanders.
or it could be that you have said something to your friends you now na ladies, when a guy out of generosity gives money or gift to you girls without asking for anything some will start boosting"ha i chop dat guy well well nd him no even see my laps talk of my undis"
from my experience
guys don't for any reason confide in a girl.
that is true,I guess that is the case here.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by dexcira(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

lwkmd can't just stop loving this your idea
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by veraiyke(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't give in. Tell your mum if she's godly n then avoid been alone with that guy. When in public he asks you of the money tel him you don't have it to pay at the moment but that if you do you will pay him. Whatever it is don't give in to his pressure. Remain good
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Godson1996: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
He is sick and insensitive. Pay him back his money if its hard to raise I'll give to you if its moderate.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
gassdon:

She is not the only one owing Nigeria is owing too

So shut your mouth

Na fight?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
iamdapsyj:

I like ur matured response to the person who mentioned you earlier. Its not a nigerian thing alone.

Yeah, I think that's what got people so confused, the "general" part. By general, meaning not only contained to one area, but widely spread from here to Shangri-la.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying?

You said "men in general" you are the one who has a problem of composing your sentences to make meaning. undecided

You're the one with comprehension issues, not me. Need a number to a private tutor? Mnxm
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by femi4: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

mtheww, shoro niyen?

Girls them gan self .....
Being an ingrate since 17AD
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by abdulkayus(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some guys are just pain in the ass. Some don't believe in ordinary friend with the opposite sex. They believe they must benefit for any help they render to the opposite sex. Some guys just think with their third leg.
Just imagine the way some male nairalanders are responding to this issue supporting the guy to have sex with the gal against her wish. It is such a pity. I don't think they can give that kinda advice of it involve their sisters

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Malawian(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
the people that shuk you nko? why didnt you meet them for your school fees. as if say na gold dey your nyash. msheew
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by missKiffy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
My own is whatever you do, don't ever ever give in to his demands

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by CashVessel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

You need to come clean with what you used the money for and go tell his parents, since you said they are aware that the money was given to you.
Your virginity can't be bought simple!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tsalmjohn(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.
1000 likes for you.

women too like free things
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MrBiggzz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ah girls.. u gys are funny.. let me tell u sumthing about we men... wen a guy says hello 2u, he is saying hello to your poocy..if a guy or man dat is nt related to you by blood helps u wit just a favor, he wld expect poocy with time ti come.. dats one.. secindly, girls please if a man does alot for you, buy phone, take u out to expensive restaurants, dash u money etc and he asks for just only SEX, as a girl I think you.should be kind enof to give him.sex.. becos d sex will not last for morethan 15-20min.., and u will also enjoy it too, and u mite CUM before him as well? please sumtimes dont be stingy wit ur punny... poocy makes us very happy.., and its not dat he is taking ur poocy away... please my girls be considerate at tyms... yoy dont kno some things men go tru just to please you.guys.. just a bit of punny will not kill you.. Thanks for reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by zeyney(f): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
You look just exactly like Dieziani Allison Madueke..... Good Heavens! I love that woman.
Natural Beauty She Is Without Makeup.Pls Let Her Nva Put On Makeup
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 400billionman: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

Chinasa. Tell your parents. He is not your boyfriend.

What could come up under your parents care and you refused telling them ? I don't blame the guy for being stu.pid. Some ladies take guys for NGOs and charity organizations. ..
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Jaypea98: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.
Please tell msspicy that this kind of behaviour is not peculiar to Nigerian me men alone like she wants us to believe.
She going about this forum portraying Nigerian men n bad light.It only makes me wonder if she z a product of a broken home or something .
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by NemzySeries(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
wat kind of problem did u get into as a virgin in d 1st place dat pushing into spending sch fees etc?....

Most ladies dis days lack financial discipline
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Walelavender(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
So proud of you not giving in to him. Try not to be with him alone. Get to see any of his friend/family member he respects. Don't discuss the issue of sex with them, but the money only. Tell them of his position when he gave the money. He doesn't deserve your chastity....
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tsalmjohn(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
overdrive:

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys
lipsrsealed
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by itops(f): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

Then she should collect the money from her parents. She owes him. Paying up will erase the debt. He won't be able to demand any _stupid favours from her again.

She doesn't owe him, he gave the money. He did not give her on the platform of borrow, the boy is a stupid entity who have obviously been used by the devil to destroy the young ladies organised life.

But my advice is, she should involve her mum and give him back the money, not because she owes him but to show him how foolish he has become and do away with him for good.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tsalmjohn(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.
shocked
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by emmyojo22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
He wants to cement the friendship with sex. He is a true friend indeed
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jaypea98:

Please tell msspicy that this kind of behaviour is not peculiar to Nigerian me men alone like she wants us to believe.
She going about this forum portraying Nigerian men n bad light.It only makes me wonder if she z a product of a broken home or something .

Lol, maybe she has an axe to grind. Don't we all? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.