Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62635 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nicepoker(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nairaland ladies can give u correct advice. But if that happens to them all of them here will sleep with the guy.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Khez: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Third party dear.... Probably your mom!

Goodluck!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by SmartMugu: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
How much are we talking about? Millions? Well, that depends on the type of mess he helped you out with.
Would u work out a payment plan with him?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by emitheo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
give him back his money,give him back his money,bla bla bla..where would she get the money from 2 repay? & why didnt d stupid guy tell her upfront that he would need sex in return 4 the money he's givin her?
AnyHoo...."Scratch My Back,I Scratch your Back"....nothing Goes 4 nothing!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Imhotep007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tell him you'll make payment arrangement with the owners of the money (his parents). Agbaya boy!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by willian10: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
U sef dull, u suppose know say na because he loves u e take hustle dat money for u, if e no love u, e for no bother
Now d love wants to graduate to relationship..... Virg.in undecided , the guy's money too na Virgi.n oo grin grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by iamdapsyj(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.

I like ur matured response to the person who mentioned you earlier. Its not a nigerian thing alone.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by basille(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
You hid the truth from your mum and see where it landed you! Tell your mum everything, don't hide a single detail, face the truth head on. The worst she can do is scold you.
Keep your distance from that animal.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by seanjy4konji: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
THANK YOUR STARS YOU ARE TYPING THIS FROM NIGERIA AS WE STILL HAVE SOME CHILL..IF YOU DARE TRY IT OR ALL THE NONSENSE YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS DO IE COLLECTING MONEY FROM MEN AND AND NOT READY TO DROP TOTOLIST OF COUNTRIES IS MUCH BUT I WILL GIVE YOU SOME BRUTAL ONES.

1.Guatemala
2.China
3.India
4.Brazil,
5.Cambodia,
6.South Africa,
7.Peru,
8.El Salvador
9.Honduras
10.Somalia
11.Libya
12.Afghanistan
13.Iraq
14.Rwanda
15.Sudan.

You will be raped multiple times,tortured,annihilated and disposed of in a lake with your hands tied behind your back and a base ball bat stuck in your toto for thinking you are a smart lady...

When you come in the after life,you ask your father then for money instead...

Your case will never reach the courts...No judge will risk his life or his family for thinking smartness if collecting money and nothing in return and if you still have that mentality,there are still people in Nigeria who uses ladies body parts and dump them over the third mainlad bridge every night...

As fake as the story is?i never have pity for such ladies....He is just a friend but you are dropping toto like its hot for one idiota.virgin ko?hair fertilizer ni.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by SmartMugu: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
solonazzy:

Is dat Wat being smart means to u?...... N wen u nw hear of serial rape to all d gals who beat him up n snap him naked, dey wuld say guys r wicked, devilish n all dat
Glad you noticed that comment. I was wondering what kind of advice that is...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijattingham(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kini friend?, kini virgin?, oya pay him his money make we hear word.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Revolver411(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hahaha... "now he is getting unnecessarily close", but you didn't ask him why he was unnecessarily close when he gave you the money. Well, downline is you owe him. But this guy in question is really childish sha o, after how long.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tunergy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

Just Bleep him already and let the world go on.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by willian10: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
E go shock u how d guy go take rape her friends join grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by daniel56(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

My friend you should just give him the sex, what are u keeping ur virginal for, a saint or an angel.
Nothing is free not evening in the church..
Let m tell u my story I meet a gal I told her to b my gal, she accept because I gave her 3k after 3 days. if I ask for sex she say no if she I ask money I say, so I told her u have to work for what u want. If I give her 2k I sleep with her, if she have problem she keep coming and one day she stop coming and I stop calling. If she have money problem I start giving her after that so I force her d last time she came and told her it is over,
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by oismail(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Which mess? pls tell us!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by laffwitmi: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
I doubt it if this story is genuine and age what mess did run into that you cant tell us here.Anyway the best thing is to tell your mum and raise the money for him.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Mcowubaba: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
overdrive:

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys
Yep and mayB the Mum will pay up
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
daniel56:

My friend you should just give him the sex, what are u keeping ur virginal for, a saint or an angel.
Nothing is free not evening in the church..
Let m tell u my story I meet a gal I told her to b my gal, she accept because I gave her 3k after 3 days. if I ask for sex she say no if she I ask money I say, so I told her u have to work for what u want. If I give her 2k I sleep with her, if she have problem she keep coming and one day she stop coming and I stop calling. If she have money problem I start giving her after that so I force her d last time she came and told her it is over,
You might think you are very clever but what you did is called RAPE.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kobonaire(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
How much is this money we are talking about uhn?

Dear Lady, kindly send your account details to the poster below me He is a good samaritan
The guy don pick race deactivate his account .... grin grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
I could remember how one guy asked me for ponmo and I refused, na so guy man remind of one James Hadley Chase I borrowed from him years ago. I searched for the novel soteee I no see, finally I had to pay him 3k because he insisted I pay that or I give him ponmo.

Ever since then I stopped borrowing.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kobonaire(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
oismail:
Which mess? pls tell us!
why you de poke nose??
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by fredleo95(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Diddyydiva:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly shut up

LOL
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by daniel56(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
erico2k2:

You might think you are very clever but what you
did is called RAPE.
That is ur judgement, but don't judge.
She always have it in mind that if she visit me I'll sleep with her,. because I told her I love sex so no gal come into my room and go without enjoying d free gift of nature
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

Then she should collect the money from her parents. She owes him. Paying up will erase the debt. He won't be able to demand any _stupid favours from her again.
She doesn't owe him sh1t, it was charity according to him, so how is she owing him?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You need an optometrist too or maybe a hypnotist to jog your memory? How did you miss the "some & the crazy ones"? Abeg, swerve grin
What's this one saying?

You said "men in general" you are the one who has a problem of composing your sentences to make meaning. undecided
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by oluwadanie1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too

you should av noticed that he also sipped weed at the end of his post.

That explains it all...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
OP just tell your parents about the money, they won't kill you I believe, you don't owe the guy anything but just to avoid trouble, pay him and stay out of his life.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by wristbangle: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reading comments...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Ilekeh(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
No contract between you two that stated the perimeter of the money. As far as you're concerned, it is a gift (requires no payment).

Ignore him if he's asking for sex.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Iamthoney(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

Quit watching too much of Nollywood movies, the poo they are acting is not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.