Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47314 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Generosity1: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:
I agree. Good guys are so boring. Bad guys are no fun either...
you find them boring cos you are still naive and immature,

Once you reach the sense age you will grab it but it will be too late for you.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by UjSizzle(f): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Generosity1:
hmmm,

You are an evil spirit
undecided
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

And i can live my life anyhow i deem fit. if i want to be good, hu d hell are you to term me boring? you can go fvck all those your gutter urchins for all i care. I'm being good, not for skanks like you. there's more to life than polishing dirty holes.....you girls should just stop it already. There's more to living than some silly immature girls.

Lol. I'm expressing my opinion which I've a right to do. If I find good guys boring it's not the same as asking you to be bad. I didn't say there was anything wrong with you. I don't know why you're taking it so personally. I personally don't care if you're good or bad. Loooooooooool gutter urchins. Awh you sad sad thing. You are clearly the immature silly one love. You are being extremely rude. You mention me and call me fake because I've an opinion that differs to yours? Oh poor baby. Polishing dirty holes. Wow. Lol. Skanks like me. Lol. I'm sure you see how incredibly unreasonable you sound. I'm a skank and fake and a gutter urchin because I find good boys boring. Well thank you I do try smiley.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Generosity1:
you find them boring cos you are still naive and immature,

Once you reach the sense age you will grab it but it will be too late for you.

I'm not naive and immature. I just find them boring and submissive and it's not my preference.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah maybe the ones i know anyways take it to the extreme. Yknow them people that follow everything precisely and it's sooooo annoying and they're so considerate and sooooo nice and even when I do something I personally wouldn't take they'd be like awh no it's okay I understand. Uggggggggggggggh

Lol no you're not boring. You seem very nice smiley. Lol VERY bad hmm how bad ?

Lol, I can be that good,and I know how to make it look nice grin but when the need arises I could be really really bad, you know like the 007 kinda bad, all rounder grin
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah maybe the ones i know anyways take it to the extreme. Yknow them people that follow everything precisely and it's sooooo annoying and they're so considerate and sooooo nice and even when I do something I personally wouldn't take they'd be like awh no it's okay I understand. Uggggggggggggggh

Lol no you're not boring. You seem very nice smiley. Lol VERY bad hmm how bad ?

there are some persons that you can never be bad to...no matter how hard you try. If you love someone so much (now i am talking about genuine love, which i pretty certain you've never experienced), you can never do anything to hurt them....and even when they hurt you, you would always forgive them...you have no other option but to.

Most relationships are boring because you, the ladies, have no clue on how to spice up a relationship. Spicing up a relationship shouuld be the sole rep of the females, because that was what you were created for. if a relationship is boring, blame the girl.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Generosity1: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not naive and immature. I just find them boring and submissive and it's not my preference.
whatever drink rock your cup, be it poison or delusion
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, I can be that good,and I know how to make it look nice grin but when the need arises I could be really really bad, you know like the 007 kinda bad, all rounder grin

Lol no I can't stand guys like that. Like why would you let me treat you like that shocked. Oooooh so you'll be shooting your girl when she does something wrong ?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. I'm expressing my opinion which I've a right to do. If I find good guys boring it's not the same as asking you to be bad. I didn't say there was anything wrong with you. I don't know why you're taking it so personally. I personally don't care if you're good or bad. Loooooooooool gutter urchins. Awh you sad sad thing. You are clearly the immature silly one love. You are being extremely rude. You mention me and call me fake because I've an opinion that differs to yours? Oh poor baby. Polishing dirty holes. Wow. Lol. Skanks like me. Lol. I'm sure you see how incredibly unreasonable you sound. I'm a skank and fake and a gutter urchin because I find good boys boring. Well thank you I do try smiley.

who gives a fvck about your choices? the way you put it in your earlier comment, you were generalizing and that is bad. That you were dating backyard dorks doesn't give you the right to call good men boring. are you fun, yourself?

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by charlesucheh(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Emodeee:
A lot of times ladies do discuss that they don't want guys that are too nice to them, it makes the routine of the relationship to be very boring. You can easily predict your man. You wanna enter the car, he opens the door, he goes to the market to buy food stuffs so you can cook. As much as some ladies relish this, most of them detest it.

Do you know some ladies like it when their man beats them?

I heard a story of a lady in a relationship with a guy somewhere in lagos. She is not yet married to this guy but he beats her like a punching bag. After the beating, the lady will still go ahead to beg him and say "I love him, I love it when he beats me" really!
I'm sure she will also enjoy BDS..M from the guy.

Ladies, how do you like your man?
Do you feel good guys are boring?

"Good guys are boring" that was a statement by nelly of nigeria info 99.3 fm.

Ladies, share ur view.

Back to that lady on your write up, what did you say she Said again??
She's lucky not to be ma sis, I would have beaten the JUJU(voodoo) the guy used on her away frm her head....
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Just be you, man. Don't change because of these hoes...next you know, they'd start picking dorks. they don't fvckin know what d heck they want.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

there are some persons that you can never be bad to...no matter how hard you try. If you love someone so much (now i am talking about genuine love, which i pretty certain you've never experienced), you can never do anything to hurt them....and even when they hurt you, you would always forgive them...you have no other option but to.

Most relationships are boring because you, the ladies, have no clue on how to spice up a relationship. Spicing up a relationship shouuld be the sole rep of the females, because that was what you were created for. if a relationship is boring, blame the girl.

Lol well one thing you can't say about me is that I'm boring. Anyways. I don't like men that allow me to walk all over them all in the sake of being good. I like when a man can put me in my place. I personally don't like submissive men and generally nice men are submissive. I find them boring. Not willing to ever really fight. I want passion. That "aggressive" Heathcliff and Cathy kinda love in a relationship.

Lol. Well. Whatever you say. All my relationships have been everything but boring. So I've no problems in that aspect.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

who gives a fvck about your choices? the way you put it in your earlier comment, you were generalizing and that is bad. That you were dating backyard dorks doesn't give you the right to call good men boring. are you fun, yourself?

Lol backyard dorks. Okay. Anyways I've a right to comment regardless of your opinion. You're just being so rude.

I am so much fun it's ridiculous.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well one thing you can't say about me is that I'm boring. Anyways. I don't like men that allow me to walk all over them all in the sake of being good. I like when a man can put me in my place. I personally don't like submissive men and generally nice men are submissive. I find them boring. Not willing to ever really fight. I want passion. That "aggressive" Heathcliff and Cathy kinda love in a relationship.

Lol. Well. Whatever you say. All my relationships have been everything but boring. So I've no problems in that aspect.

before looking for the healthcliff, are you the cathy yourself? do you know how to mold your man to be the man of your dreams?

if you are placing your choices of men based on what you read in romance novels, then my dear, you still have a long way to go.

be the girl you've always dream about, then turn your now man into your dream man.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

and what do you bring to the table? must it always be the guys that have to spice the relationship up?
Excuse me, is the topic about guys or girls?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol backyard dorks. Okay. Anyways I've a right to comment regardless of your opinion. You're just being so rude.

I am so much fun it's ridiculous.

being a jiver doesn't really make your funny. That you run up and down and make noise doesn't make you funny. it makes you a nuisance.

Being fun entails understanding your environment/relationship and seeking ways to communicate with it.....it might not always be verbal.

there are ways to turn a docile guy into lion......make him jealous....make him want to fight for your love.....if he truely loves you, he would man up.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Velocitron:

Excuse me, is the topic about guys or girls?

both.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

before looking for the healthcliff, are you the cathy yourself? do you know how to mold your man to be the man of your dreams?

if you are placing your choices of men based on what you read in romance novels, then my dear, you still have a long way to go.

be the girl you've always dream about, then turn your now man into your dream man.

Sigh. I'm not basing anything on anything. I've simply explained to you my preference and I used it as an example.

Okay. I'm not willing to argue with you.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

being a jiver doesn't really make your funny. That you run up and down and make noise doesn't make you funny. it makes you a nuisance.

Being fun entails understanding your environment/relationship and seeking ways to communicate with it.....it might not always be verbal.

there are ways to turn a docile guy into lion......make him jealous....make him want to fight for your love.....if he truely loves you, he would man up.

You don't even know me. I never claimed to run up and down or be a jiver.

Okay. Cool. Thanks.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh. I'm not basing anything on anything. I've simply explained to you my preference and I used it as an example.

Okay. I'm not willing to argue with you.

do me a favour...just grow up.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

Just be you, man. Don't change because of these hoes...next you know, they'd start picking dorks. they don't fvckin know what d heck they want.

Lol, this is me being me bro, Am a good guy, it's written all over my face and believe me it has its advantages, but not the zombie kinda good guy
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

You don't even know me. I never claimed to run up and down or be a jiver.

Okay. Cool. Thanks.

Good. most of those bad guys you see are creation of girls like you...they were once good guys until a girl broke their hearts.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Seculent: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2015
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hunry: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nope. This is an untrue trope #TeamGoodGuysAbegINoWanStoriesDatTouch grin
Your lips,those eyes i........ abum gud guy.anyi turn cha up, nga ku gi down....
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

do me a favour...just grow up.

I'm actually shocked and disgusted as to how rude and unapologetic you are. I'm literally sickened. I've never In my life been spoken to in such atrocious manner. You are so rude. You've treated me so harshly and made such awful assumptions about me just because I don't agree with your opinion. You're an awful person.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, this is me being me bro, Am a good guy, it's written all over my face and believe me it has its advantages, but not the zombie kinda good guy

me? i wouldn't say i'm good in the cliche kind of way. I'm just a guy with strong principles and big dreams. I'm a thinker. Maybe because i do not run up n down in the clubs every night or call up to any girl i see in the corner, people actually classify me as good.....but that's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

Good. most of those bad guys you see are creation of girls like you...they were once good guys until a girl broke their hearts.

Girls like me ? What have I ever done to you. God almighty.

Just stop. Thank you.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I'm actually shocked and disgusted as to how rude and unapologetic you are. I'm literally sickened. I've never In my life been spoken to in such atrocious manner. You are so rude. You've treated me so harshly and made such awful assumptions about me just because I don't agree with your opinion. You're an awful person.

i'm sorry if i made you feel that way. i just can't fathom some silly comments on this site sometimes.

Ndo.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

i'm sorry if i made you feel that way. i just can't fathom some silly comments on this site sometimes.

Ndo.

I've no words.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

me? i wouldn't say i'm good in the cliche kind of way. I'm just a guy with strong principles and big dreams. I'm a thinker. Maybe because i do not run up n down in the clubs every night or call up to any girl i see in the corner, people actually classify me as good.....but that's none of my business.

Lol, sounds more like me, nice principles
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no I can't stand guys like that. Like why would you let me treat you like that shocked. Oooooh so you'll be shooting your girl when she does something wrong ?

Beat my girl, no, I dnt lay my hands on a lady.
What's up with the fighting Btw u and that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.