Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47303 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Biggest lie ever told.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:
I agree. Good guys are so boring. Bad guys are no fun either...

Wrong.
Btw do u sleep at all
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebubey:
уα кιηɗα

no wonder you are already a teen mom. kontinu. angry
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Wrong.
Btw do u sleep at all

Lol wrong ?

I do. It's only half 11. Ill be asleep by half one/two
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by oluwanifemi19(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good guy cum fast . grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by hottest111: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
tolustx:
l0l...
Wetin make u think say I no dey boring. I sabi mysef na and I sabi wetin my boring nature don cost me
I disagree ...undecided OK..wait, has anybody outrightly told u , u re boring
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by umehmj(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I can be a good guy most times. other times i can be the badt guy, it all depends on my mood. But one thing im not is that guy that smacks women
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:
I agree. Good guys are so boring. Bad guys are no fun either...

and you girls are so fake.....WTF cares about your opinion?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by sarutobie(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is the world we live in...

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Oceemo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
cutesmilez:
bro concentrate on wat brought u here. don't b distracted!
grin grin are u his dad or elder bro?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Velocitron:
Yes, being 'good' is the minimum requirement of being a decent human being. If you have no other positive personality traits (or hobbies/interests) to offer, then you're just a plain ol' boring person.

and what do you bring to the table? must it always be the guys that have to spice the relationship up?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by nonjebose(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
#teamnononsensegodguy# boring? Nada
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
shiinihost:

and you girls are so fake.....WTF cares about your opinion?

Lol duuuude. You don't even know me.....
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol duuuude. You don't even know me.....

i can tell from your fake hair, fake lashes, fake lips, bleached skin #dp
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
shiinihost:

i can tell from your fake hair, fake lashes, fake lips, bleached skin #dp

Lol. I don't have fake lashes. My lips are real. I've never bleached my skin. smiley.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by UjSizzle(f): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
No, I don't agree. Sometimes.
I knew a guy who was so squishy sweet and 'good', but mad as a hatter too grin I laugh just thinking about him and his antics.

But then I know many others who are good as a result of religious inclinations and inactive when it comes it living (let's not say boring).
I think a major part of their inactivity stems from fear -- of being stained by the world. Some people aren't open to the possibility of being good and enjoying life while at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol wrong ?
I do. It's only half 11. Ill be asleep by half one/two
Half past one to two? Hmmm, that's cool Yea, you were wrong
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Live your life based on what is right and what is proper for you
Don't live your life based on what others want
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Half past one to two? Hmmm, that's cool
Yea, you were wrong

Lol really ? I find them pretty boring. I like to be a bit wayward at times tongue
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. I don't have fake lashes. My lips are real. I've never bleached my skin. smiley.

you face is whiter than your arms....your lips are fiery red (na so e be when ur mama born you? )?

fake as Nicki/meek's tango.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
I knew a guy who was so squishy sweet and 'good', but mad as a hatter too grin I laugh just thinking about him and his antics.

But then I know many others who are good as a result of religious inclinations and inactive when it comes it living (let's not say boring).
I think a major part of their inactivity stems from fear -- of being stained by the world. Some people aren't open to the possibility of being good and enjoying life while at it.

Lady's are just drama queen. They always want to discuss their men with their friends...and the naughtier her man's adventures, the more fun it is to talk about it. Mature girsl tho don't do drama....or gossip.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
shiinihost:

you face is whiter than your arms....your lips are fiery red (na so e be when ur mama born you? )?

fake as Nicki/meek's tango.

Well it is what it is. I own my face and my arms and they're the same color...Never bleached never will. Lol I'm allowed to wear makeup if I want. I like my lips fiery red. Tomorrow ill make them blacker than coal. Because I can do what I like with my body. And if you're so shallow minded and ignorant enough to think that makes me fake then obviously you lack a lot more than an education you irrelevant being.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by UjSizzle(f): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
shiinihost:

Lady's are just drama queen. They always want to discuss their men with their friends...and the naughtier her man's adventures, the more fun it is to talk about it. Mature girsl tho don't do drama....or gossip.
It's not gossip if they're discussing their men undecided
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol really ? I find them pretty boring. I like to be a bit wayward at times tongue

Maybe the ones you've been with.
Am a good guy and am not boring ..... Or am I , I think am a little bit of the two, somewhere between bad and good, could be VERY bad if I want to be, but when I want to be good, I could be the cool guy next door.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Generosity1: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

hmmm,

You are an evil spirit
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by 7footre(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
hottest111:

bro,, u'r flitting wit a dude,,stop josing
Whew* didn't c dat gan
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Well it is what it is. I own my face and my arms and they're the same color...Never bleached never will. Lol I'm allowed to wear makeup if I want. I like my lips fiery red. Tomorrow ill make them blacker than coal. Because I can do what I like with my body. And if you're so shallow minded and ignorant enough to think that makes me fake then obviously you lack a lot more than an education you irrelevant being.

And i can live my life anyhow i deem fit. if i want to be good, hu d hell are you to term me boring? you can go fvck all those your gutter urchins for all i care. I'm being good, not for skanks like you. there's more to life than polishing dirty holes.....you girls should just stop it already. There's more to living than some silly immature girls.

3 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

It's not gossip if they're discussing their men undecided

it's gossip when you discuss other peoples lives....your man or not.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Maybe the ones you've been with.
Am a good guy and am not boring ..... Or am I , I think am a little bit of the two, somewhere between bad and good, could be VERY bad if I want to be, but when I want to be good, I could be the cool guy next door.

Yeah maybe the ones i know anyways take it to the extreme. Yknow them people that follow everything precisely and it's sooooo annoying and they're so considerate and sooooo nice and even when I do something I personally wouldn't take they'd be like awh no it's okay I understand. Uggggggggggggggh

Lol no you're not boring. You seem very nice smiley. Lol VERY bad hmm how bad ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.