Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67008 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by boxypane(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
On point.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Simple , say it the way it is if the person is asking too many questions about your past let them decide if they wish to continue but 98% of ladies would lie about it even the ones you're aware of .
The truth is if someone is into you , your past wouldn't really matter as long as one's past isn't affecting the present negatively.
Girls and lies be like Siamese twins. grin

Guys too dey lie.Many ladies are married to murderers. So both men and women lie about thier pasts well enough to avoid being pushed away . But I don't think I will just open my mouth to talk about my past, without being asked first about it.Thay one na aprokomania. E dey spoil RUNZ cheesy grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by praxisnetworks: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Guys too dey lie.Many ladies are married to murderers. So both men and women lie about thier pasts well enough to avoid being pushed away . But I don't think I will just open my mouth to talk about my past, without being asked first about it.Thay one na aprokomania. E dey spoil RUNZ cheesy grin
Lypetra tell me more about your past!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
YourMain:

Some things really are. For example what if she/he was something she/he wasn't really proud of in the past. And he/she had completely changed their ways. Obviously if you didn't really love him/her you'd hear this and run. You'd let a good girl/guy go because you'd judge them on who they were in the past not who they are now.

Yeah I understand but somethings are so big you'd really have to love them to be okay with it

I used to run a baby-grinding factory.

But I've changed.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by nasonaso: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

Wetin I won even hide? ? undecided undecided
I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don far
I don drink drunk sleep vomit put for road.

Which past again person one hide? Who I kill?

Remember That FOETUS OHHHHH
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by praxisnetworks: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

But I've changed.
Guy you are worse than Hitler and his Jew holocaust
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

Nice one and very true but how many knows him and is close to him , hears his voice and is led by him? No matter how eager the holy spirit is to reveal something, he can't reveal it to a blind eye.

You are made of the same stuff as Moses, Paul, Jesus and your pastor.

If God wants to speak, he wouldn't be selective - for any reason.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
nasonaso:

Remember That FOETUS OHHHHH

Ehen! ! You even know that one sef.So e be like say na every know my secrets . Which one again remain?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Spanner4(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
If na me I go ask oooo,if u no wan tell me then......eh eh
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by IIjulius(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
http://www.teclius.com/2015/12/easiest-way-to-set-music-as-your.html?m=1

Easiest Way to Set Music as Your Ringing Tone on Any Android Phone

You will agree with me that ,The Way You Dress is The Way you will be Addressed .

I don’t think people realize what an impact that first impression has in the immediate moment when you meet someone, or the impact it has on their lasting impression of you. 
Rfg
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

But I've changed.

Good for you. I'm proud smiley
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.

and u are a girl?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by praxisnetworks: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ehen! ! You even know that one sef.So e be like say na every know my secrets . Which one again remain?
Still got a lot that I want to know
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
I got no past, I married my first boyfriend! wink

Lol well you're lucky tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
nobody's perfect..even pastors have been known to be wife-murders, beaters, cheaters and gossips.. you can find out about your spouses past and make a decision on their past present or future character.. it is your choice.. but do not be found wanting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by nkemdi89(f): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
I remember capt momoh telling me that he wasn't interested in my past that wherever he enters the "bus" from that is where he is interested in the journey, not knowing he was once married to his fellow Benin girl who gave him hell, the marriage wasn't even over. I was lucky I carried out my traditional vetting to find out his past and I poured my findings to him like groundnut, come and see confessions.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by repogirl(f): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Having a colourful past doesn't mean the future would be same....some people make mistakes when young, bad choices, wrong influences, some sincerely want to make a change and move forward with life.... I would just advise you get to know who the person really is and not judge based on mistakes they might have made in the past.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Daniel058(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Really clap for urslf cheesy

Anybody dt will walk me down the isle must tell me his past oooo no dulling bc most threads frm married folks here is scary sometimes. how i wish i ws born a catholic na to bcme a Rev sister sure pass ooo
Rev Sr vikky014 grin, I wan marry you ooooooooooooooo
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Daniel058:
Rev Sr vikky014 grin, I wan marry you ooooooooooooooo
LOL
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Daniel058(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
LOL
hehehe , I hope say I dey safe as today come be boxing day.. grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sage2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.

Na the frequency and intensity of the fuccck be the matter for hia.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by femex12: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..this front page thing seems like a gold medal for many but to me i see it as an opporrtunity to share my insight with a bigger audience.

I just realized that no matter how excellent your writeup may be,it is very important to point the mods to it if you want it considered for front page and unfortunately i dont do that when i write until now and that is why you see the threads i created months ago now getting shared on front page.

So the trruth is that there is no favouritism on the side of the mods and as long as you point them to your threads,they will check it and take it to the main page if they dim it fit.

How did you point it to them
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Daniel058:
hehehe
Go and sleep tomorrow is church service
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Daniel058(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Go and sleep tomorrow is church service
I know but you too are yet to sleep.. Aren't you going to be in church tomorrow??
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Daniel058:
I know but you too are yet to sleep.. Aren't you going to be in church tomorrow??
sure i will. will even play the piano self. i slept too much in d day time
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by holaralph(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Life Experience......In my last relationship that was almost getting to marriage level I made some mistakes then all because I was so inexperience despite my age ( temiyemi ) and I commit some mistakes that a man shouldn't have committed and she has her faults too but the hallmark of everything is that I never dig into her past. I was only rushing I have to get married. All thanks to God for helping Me to take the uneasy decision that I took As you can see I never blame the lady in question so much I blamed myself very well that is what the experience taught me. More truthfulness, straightness, more wisdom, more knowledge, great understanding of what is embedded in life , to be more reliable and faith and believe in God almighty. Even though I use to see it on movies it happened to me Cos I had to cancel the wedding 7days to the wedding day......... Hmmmmmmm ( huge sigh ) it is well anyway but I thank God Almighty for His goodness. Conclusively Not All people we hooked on social media can't be married and can be married..... It all come down to this topic how patient are we to dig into the family core of the fellow, how sensitive are we when we are together or are we only concerned by the physique, curves,beauty.tallness,colour,money or material thing,or social status,the religion, parent push or self push without digging deep for informations. Digging deep or seeking information could be prayer by oneself or by true man of God be it pastor, prophet , alfa, imam etcetera etcetera, family history is also inclusive, health issues or history, it doesn't matter if they are rich. Relationship that never go through digging today will surely go through unending and rigorous digging tomorrow. I rest my case....... God Bless You

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
sage2:

Na the frequency and intensity of the fuccck be the matter for hia.

Frequency kor! Intensity ni
See my friend, any body weda man or woman, wey dey fuccck person wey e no marry na ashawo. I'd e like make e be fiance or fiancee, all na ashawo. So weda na once or twice or hundred times, doesn't matter, all be ashawo.

Besides haven't you heard of the saying,"Anything worth doing should be done well?" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by devidence: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=38312813]Have you always wondered why some people are quick to say "i don't want to talk about it" whenever a new person in their life asks why they broke up with an ex?

I guess most times people who are quick to waive the discussion might just have something sensitive they do not want to share because in many instances we tend to allow the feeling of initial gragra cloud our sense of reasoning and just fall in love with someone who was really a nightmare to his or her ex(es) no wonder why many companies ask for letter of reference from your past employer or someone that can really vouch for you.

My advice to ladies or guys who seem to lose their sense of reasoning due to "desperation to get married" is to calm down and do serious research on whoever they want to settle with.I believe if we all imbibe the culture of insisting that we speak one on one with an ex of our potential new partner or dig into their past,we will save ourselves unpleasant surprises and avoidable heart aches.

This is not just about believing whatever he or she tells you due to the decietful nature of people but its about making a thorough due diligence by speaking to a friend,neighbor,sibling,co-worker or even the ex of that person just to have a good picture of who you are about to commit yourself to.

I know this sounds funny but i believe its reasonable and this is the secret of long lasting marriages of our parents because in those days,they don't joke with due diligence up to the generations of the great grand parents of the potential spouse..lol!.

Many men have lost their lives indulging with married ladies who lied to them that they are single as well as many men losing all they ever worked for to a dangerous gold digger as well as evil ladies and many ladies have ended up getting deeply involved with a married man or even a notorious guy without having a clue.

No matter how seemingly innocent and responsible that guy or lady may look outwardly,trust me on this,it is always better to scrutinize the past of any new person we want to start a real affair with because when it comes to character, more often than not, humans are like leopards who never change their spots

Hope this makes sense.
yes it makes sense
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Daniel058(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
sure i will. will even play the piano self. i slept too much in d day time
Chai! Lady playing piano in the church, where are the guys? are you the choir_mistress??.. grin

It's going to be 9am mass here ((Catholic tinz)).. A holy family Sunday.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Daniel058:
Chai! Lady playing piano in the church, where are the guys? are you the choir_mistress??.. grin

It's going to be 9am mass here ((Catholic tinz)).. A holy family Sunday.
lol. piano is nt meant for guys u know? i love playing musical instrument. am nt the choir mistress.

Wow i love catholic church. ur choir members hv angelic voice sometimes i do visit your church in sch jst bc of the choir

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Daniel058(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. piano is nt meant for guys u know? i love playing musical instrument. am nt the choir mistress.

Wow i love catholic church. ur choir members hv angelic voice sometimes i do visit your church in sch jst bc of the choir
Maybe God make it you get married to a guy from Catholic Church.. grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2015
holaralph:
Life Experience......In my last relationship that was almost getting to marriage level I made some mistakes then all because I was so inexperience despite my age ( temiyemi ) and I commit some mistakes that a man shouldn't have committed and she has her faults too but the hallmark of everything is that I never dig into her past. I was only rushing I have to get married. All thanks to God for helping Me to take the uneasy decision that I took As you can see I never blame the lady in question so much I blamed myself very well that is what the experience taught me. More truthfulness, straightness, more wisdom, more knowledge, great understanding of what is embedded in life , to be more reliable and faith and believe in God almighty. Even though I use to see it on movies it happened to me Cos I had to cancel the wedding 7days to the wedding day......... Hmmmmmmm ( huge sigh ) it is well anyway but I thank God Almighty for His goodness. Conclusively Not All people we hooked on social media can't be married and can be married..... It all come down to this topic how patient are we to dig into the family core of the fellow, how sensitive are we when we are together or are we only concerned by the physique, curves,beauty.tallness,colour,money or material thing,or social status,the religion, parent push or self push without digging deep for informations. Digging deep or seeking information could be prayer by oneself or by true man of God be it pastor, prophet , alfa, imam etcetera etcetera, family history is also inclusive, health issues or history, it doesn't matter if they are rich. Relationship that never go through digging today will surely go through unending and rigorous digging tomorrow. I rest my case....... God Bless You
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.