Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (42391 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by ksbusari(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Depends on Family customs and tradition. There r lots of superstitions in Yoruba Land. Yoruba might say its Bad sha. Me i dont see anytin bad in it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
christinie:
Nothing wrong with that.
Is that what you think? Is awa meaning abomination in my tradition
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by free2ryhme: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keziehenry:
Please your urgent response is needed.

You are uncovering your brothers wife unclothedness
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by nikkiking(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
McCarlito:
Ask the elders in ur village... Cos one man's food is another man's poison...
It might be welcomed in some traditions; and considered a taboo in other traditions undecided undecided undecided
gbegen tongue
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my in law,aunty bose,how you dey?e pele o
loll....ese o...E rora o
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by afelouz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gerarahere mehn grin
IYANGBALI:
If dem children toto sweet like honey,why not?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by osazeeblue01: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Must we copy the western world?We are African and let us not forget about our culture.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
is this even a question?
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by aliyu156(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keziehenry:
islamically is ok
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by afelouz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok this one strong

Well the way I see am, its not not legally wrong but it looks somehow
it doesnt look somehow. What is bad is bad abegi!! angry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Sirsoftness(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It happens every time. My younger brother dates a girl for a few months, he's really into her and brings her around just so I'd analyse if she's pretty and/or mannered enough. She invites him and me to a wedding or some other family function and I probably get to meet her sister or cousin...and we probably hit it off. Sometimes the roles are reversed.

The rules:
- No going out on double dates. (We should have privacy in our relationships.)
-No interfering in the others' misunderstanding. They could be playing the 'silent war' but it doesn't stop me from going to the movies with the sister/cousin.

Trust me, it's worth it. Been there.♦

Abeg hw u take change the color of ur ...ah don try tire buh ah no dy gt am

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by afelouz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
remember007:
SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP US AS BABALAWOO undecided undecided undecided undecided
as babalawo? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by lexychuks(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing wrong. Haven't you heard of twin brothers getting married to twin sisters.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by afelouz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
U and ur bro needs serious deliverance undecided
Cdspencer:
there is nothing wrong in it. i and my brother are marrying two blood sisters.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Kanbee: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
picture or adonbilivit

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by honourhim: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keziehenry:
it is wrong biblically. Pls avoid it. Thanks.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing is wrong, I proposed to my elder brother's wife cousin (same surname), by Gods grace I will marry her by easter 2016 but introduction starts by december
Keziehenry:
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by menxer: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
That will depend on your perspective.

In the Bible, Jacob married two sisters, so what's wrong if two brothers follow suit?

On the funny side, it means the first broda confessed to the sweetness of the pusssy and virtues of the lady, prompting the second broda to go tasting the "sister-in-law's sister" (tautologygrin) and was hooked. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by bookeglobal: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
It's a matter of choice.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by christinie(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Where I come from it's allowed.
fados4sure:

Is that what you think? Is awa meaning abomination in my tradition
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by menxer: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sirsoftness:

Abeg hw u take change the color of ur ...ah don try tire buh ah no dy gt am

[color=red ]

Use this format without the space. "red" can be any color of your choice
[/color ]

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
nothing wrong.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
afelouz:
as babalawo? grin
pls excuse my mistake, I meant "Ask"...poor network won't let me edit
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by dualsurvey: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my in law,aunty bose,how you dey?e pele o
Inlaws running into each other, what a small world in here!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by rileyy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
We've truely lost human-human interaction/touch and let our lives be decided on social media. We used to seek advice frm the elders (in the family, community, village) but now NL has taken over. What Quality of advice can u get poss. Get on social media? This generation is doomed #sad

my advice approach ur parent/guidian or spiritual leader for direction, nigeria/NL is a diverse country with diff culture, tribes,believes and what have u. Don't solely rely on advice bn given in here

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:

There is a big deal in it undecided
ok oo
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Oblongatarh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing wrong with it @all o. Infact I am going to discuss with my big broda now so we can go and look for not just sisters but twin sisters to sublodomondo!!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by vislabraye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keziehenry:

What do the parents of the girl/woman say ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Apparently, there are no elders on Nairaland... or they are just out for today?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by khadupsie(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Very Economical...loool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by captianfreeman(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
christinie:
Nothing wrong with that.

In other words : I can be bleeping you while my brother is bleeping your sister. Something is damn wrong with that.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by BabaO2: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keziehenry:
If bad luck familiar pattern dey that family, na double bad luck you dey carry enter ur family be that. You are nothing but ' oloju kokoro' and a coward that can't look for a girl of his own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.