Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74547 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by edgyslim: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

Babe from where I sit, you ask a guy for so many things and he does it all for you and then some guy shows up from no where and said babe begins to tell you that's it's not working and how she needs to move on and how she dosent see a future in the relationship. 8years later (when you have a solid bank balance)she starts telling you that she's sorry and how she loves you. How do you respond to that really. My friend Charles sang this same song for me.lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i dnt blive in chasing red made guys arnd.sumone wu didnt hv job is even beta dan sum wu hv.i wil jst stay wit him nd struggle tgeda nd he can appreciate dat i stayed wit him wen he didnt even xpect i wil.
are you a NAIJA woman? It is very rare seeing a woman of this country who think straight and with focus.

Don't you worry! That person will not only appreciate you, but cherish you and know that he has found a precious stone that no amount of money can buy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by gamaliel121(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

Talk!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by RichieF27: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]
ahh bro this is to much please ...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by edgyslim: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

cool 1st bolded: so you want FREE money before? NOTHING is free. Grow up and make something of your life - you lazy brat.
2nd bolded: sharp guys pay prostitutes after the deed is done NOT before - stop saying nonsense, you prostitute!
3rd bolded: you have a sick and demented mind. And you should go back to school your spelling is horrible.
4th bolded: this is coming from a beyatch who depends on men for her feeding, clothing and shelter. Shut your mouth.
5th bolded: again your mouth and mind are dirty and disgusting. Go for prayers. ASAP.
6th bolded: YOU WISH. I really don't know you that well but I am willing to wager that my daily accruement from anyone of my portfolios can feed you and your family for a month.
7th bolded: those of you who don't understand women speak this is what this beyatch means: "I am happy that there are many slaves (men) out there who are not sharp like you - you are really spoiling our market."

Now shut up. And let the men (who work and pay bills) do the talking.

Real talk nigga

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by flokii: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2015
all these worwor girls with nothing to offer sef get taste sha...

who d fucck do you think you are? Miss Unilag or Miss Nigeria? *hiss

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2015
juche:
GUYS I WONDER WHY U WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS TYPE OF THREAD. THE OP AND HER SUPPORTERS SIMPLY SHOWED WHO THEY ARE. HUNGRY, BROKE, CLASSLESS, JOBLESS AND WORTHLESS. IS ONLY INDECENT LADIES AND HUSTLERS THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING PROVIDED THEY CAN PAY THE BILL. A WOMAN WITH WORTH AND CLASS GOES FOR VALUE, LOVE AND FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS. THIS OP IS THE TYPE THAT YOU ALWAYS SEE THEIR LIFELESS AND MUTILATED BODIES LYING IN STREET CORNERS AFTER BEING USED TO PAY FOR THE MONEY THEY HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED. IS A SHAME THAT SOME LADIES MONETIZE RELATIONSHIP AND STILL CLAIM CLASS. OP TRY ANY BROTHEL AROUND U. NO GUY WILL BUG YOU WITH RELATIONSHIP RATHER IT WILL BE PAY AS U GO.
This is what we call BRUTALITY
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Abienx(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
StephanieEzeh:
hmmm
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Where in my post did I place any priority. I simply said some women will date an unemployed man while some will consider finance . Both women are right. We should not shame women either way. Especially in our culture where women are supposed to be subservient.
When career women are being ridiculed and village girls are being praised in our society. Why won't a woman rather depend on a man since those women are in higher demand.

I am a great girlfriend to my man. I am an engineer and I work my black ass off for my money.
to u,can u date a guy dat is nt wrkin?lets assume,had it bin dis ur guy dosnt hav a job,wud u hav dated him?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
to u,can u date a guy dat is nt wrkin?lets assume,had it bin dis ur guy dosnt hav a job,wud u hav dated him?
i lke u ohh but na jst dat small prblm i dey won get wit u
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Enesi47: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and u! Do most of u have any thing to bring if not wanting to have sex with every woman u meet?
turn your smell pussy to BRT lane because of money,be careful sha so you wouldn't end up in rituals door step ok, better know that successful man there s woman behind ok,I suspect that you be olosho sha

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by darkskingoddess(f): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
On a normal day, I don't comment on a dumb thread like this

That aside

Personally I think only a very dumb, myopic and silly person (just like the OP) will be walking on the street with such a ridiculous mentality. The truth of the matter is that any lady with this mentality have nothing to offer you even if you date them

There are thousands of graduates out there who have made the sacrifices of success yet no job. Does their inability to secure jobs make them worthless?

This thread would have made a little sense if you were actually referring to LAZY guys

Wonderful response! Puts things into perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by pet2ten(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Yes oh broke work abi.....the only work I see u work is puting eye on guys wey no dey work....so what does that make u........*fatality* in shaokhans voice
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"

point of correction..most NAIJA ladies.

That is why some will remain single forever. A struggling guy with vision is better than peerpectual visioness guy who seeks succour in a job and if the job is gon th guy is finished and until he gets another job na suffering go kill his family.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2015
On a normal day, I don't comment on a dumb thread like this

That aside

Personally I think only a very dumb, myopic and silly person (just like the OP) will be walking on the street with such a ridiculous mentality. The truth of the matter is that guys (either jobless or employed) should ensure to avoid ladies with this level of reasoning because infidelity and promiscuity will always be their watchword

There are thousands of graduates out there who have made the sacrifices of success yet no job. Does their inability to secure jobs make them worthless? The truth of the matter is that joblessness is on the increase in our nation, so we need not worship the employed but belittle the unemployed

On a thread like this, it's expected for guys to flare up simply because jobless people are not always happy with their state, so even going as far as castigating or treating them with contempt will do nothing but cause depression

Oh yes ! It's expected of every lady to seek financial stability in a man before going on a dude, but it's paramount to know that there are exceptions to everything in life. Joblessness is not a stigma, it's only one of the hurdles you climb to attain greatness l

May God open the eyes of the ladies so that they can reason beyond physical parameters

This thread would have made a little sense if you were actually referring to LAZY guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by chimauk(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Damn with all that meat on my chest, Buddy must be looking at the wrong picture.
I am quite belleful.
sorry dear.was just kidding u.good to knw u dint take it personal by raining insults on me.don't comment often.I only logged in cos of one silly gals' comment.BTW why aren't u asleep?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2015
H

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.
Girls r synonymous to leeches!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i dnt blive in chasing red made guys arnd.sumone wu didnt hv job is even beta dan sum wu hv.i wil jst stay wit him nd struggle tgeda nd he can appreciate dat i stayed wit him wen he didnt even xpect i wil.

I have heard this copyright lyrics many times but in reality na lie.

im not debunking your claims but ladies use this line a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Yanks101: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2015
There is nothing wrong here. It is actually fair. Broke guys have no business chasing woman.
It is a foolish waste of time.
It would also be stupidd though for a well-to-do man to come back and marry that same broke woman.
She is beneath the man now. Levels have changed.
Only a rich woman would do now. The family wealth has to be multiplied.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Soro niyen

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Phantom2(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Guys, What Is Your Take On Thirsty Girls Who Chase You? #counter grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Lasveg(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2015
if u disliked me wen i was broke, now dat I am rich screw u.... Guys beware of gold diggers, bitches r only after our cash

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
exactly. the are already a liability to their parents. I don't wanna be a liability too.
How do u know they are a liability to their parents? it may be that he lost his job or something.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 400billionman: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Are you currently employed ? If NO, you too are jobless and have no moral standing addressing someone as jobless.

Moreover, i know women who earn higher than their husbands. They are calm headed

It behoves decency for a man to know he ought to feed his family. It also behoves decency for a woman to know that she aint a sexual satisfying tool. She should earn, she has a brain and if she only believes women should survive on men, she is a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 400billionman: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"

Its very simple. Girls and their oversized sense of entitlement.

Just toast a girl today, if she likes you, her next question is, " Can you take care of me " ?

Me be like, " Are you gold " ? " Have your parents not been taking care of you before now " ? Nah me go come make you rust..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2015
all4naija:
I can see one of the reasons many young Nigerian boys are drug peddlers, scam, criminals, etc around the world because they want to make the money to impress somebody like the OP.

You are going to end up in jail if that's what you want. You are all criminals!
Seconded !
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 400billionman: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

Lekwanu hot chic.

Including that big head you just quoted...

If a man can take care of you just the way your parents are currently doing, thats enough. But NO, for ladies like you, dating is a social ladder. An escape from poverty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Exactly, those jobless guys that are fucking for free, is it invisible pusssy? Some Women will bang whomever they want to while some women will consider financial status before banging. I see nothing wrong with both choices.

My quote that you mentioned, I said I would happily bang a labourer who pushes wheel-barrow. Do I seem like the shallow type to you?
Please next time before you mention me, make sure you have a grammatically correct and reasonable reply. I hate responding to ignorant posts like yours.
hmmmm
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 400billionman: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2015
ilo04:

this can only come from hungry girl like u.

They virtually live on begging. House rent nah man go pay for her. Daily food nah man go buy for her.

That is why they cannot date one guy because they will suffocate the guy. They rotate minimum of 3 boyfriends.

Shame on the lady who created this thread. Try using ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by charlesucheh(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Wuh abt dem gyals?
Do they have jobs?
Instead of hanging aroung waiting for hustlers to come deal with their cunts and pay dem off....
Dnt forget oooO! Any job na job even d ritual killiNgs which most of y'll ladies will fall victim to one day......
World most SUBJECTIVE and BIASED topic....RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

1. I'm far from dumb. If I were, I dnt think I'd have made a 2.1 in school. How many times did u have to write JAMB sef?
2. I have a job my dear. A good paying job. Are u even done with school?
3. I'm far from being a gold digger. I'm pretty much made and I want a man who's made as well. #say no to broke asses
4. I'm worth more than you're whole family put together.

Btw, my father had just finished his masters and had gotten a job in the US when he met my mother. He was no broke ass.

Lastly, go make some money dude and stop being bitter.
Then stop seeking for attention like your life depends on it on Nl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.