Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74677 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
abdullkabar:

After they will be the one shouting there is no true love

That's why u find most of these married ladies who married just for money online 24/7 looking for younger dudes. No they ve the money in quantum but like Kelly and C. Dion_ "U ve got everything but u still lonely".

The dude (husband) has a chain of other girls out there,he doesn't even have time for the wife.

I just hope gurls and guy define their priorities right in life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Would you marry a woman with a Job or an unemployed woman.
I can marry any,so far she's responsible
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2015
johnnycrew:
I can marry any,so far she's responsible

So a woman can choose to marry any man too without judgement.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by chimauk(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Go say that to ur fake azz mama
you re a big fool.u call urself a graduate and u talk like shit.most matured girls can't date broke guys but they don't say it out.and to think DAT u responded to every comment makes me wonder if u really have a job.if u can't date someone without a job pls STFU and allow pple DAT re doing it live.graduating with a 2.1 doesn't make u smart.ur comments on this thread shows u re plain stupid.before u quote me pls know I ve a job and l m leaving well.talking abt broke guys asking u out,na as goat dey stand na im dem dey price am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

cool Yes. I know what you will do whenever you need money. You will seek some foolish slave who thinks you are cute. If he is NOT sharp you will collect money and not fvck him. If he is sharp and you really need the money you will open that your k-leg and get fvcked. You are leech. A lazy bloody brat. Quote me anywhere.
Thank u Mr Chirity, I here by award u the most Philanthropic Broke Ass of the year. Goodnight sir.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Willgates(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

I guess u haven't seen female doctors, lawyers, bankers, engineers etc. Na onli those 4 hotel u dey see?
Who gave this bush girl an internet connection sef?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Exactly, those jobless guys that are fucking for free, is it invisible pusssy? Some Women will bang whomever they want to while some women will consider financial status before banging. I see nothing wrong with both choices.

My quote that you mentioned, I said I would happily bang a labourer who pushes wheel-barrow. Do I seem like the shallow type to you?
Please next time before you mention me, make sure you have a grammatically correct and reasonable reply. I hate responding to ignorant posts like yours.
bt I pity for ur bf shaa,u ar nt a gf material let alne a wife material..I undastnd u well bt u shud nt place such as a priority bfor d basic which is love.ur man will wrk no doubt bt if he is nt lucky gettin a job, wud u kill him....??u shud encourage d jobless ones nd giv dem hpe.dnt say he shud go get a job ist and cme bak.no sensible guy will do it.kisses

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dyungmaestro: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Gone are the days when good women of virtue and true love existed,these days the kind of ladies we have around r sluts,hungry gold diggers who would always stick out their heads to reap where did not sow....#truthisbitter hey miss u r looking for a ready made man who already has a good job and a car to jump on abi?do u tink such a man would abandon the lady who was there for him while he was jobless and was a nobody to come for u because u av just one pussyone hole close to d anus...cmon guys r wiser now love me for who i am and not wot i have and u would rule my world and stop parading yourselves as greedy hungry golddiggers lookin for men to decieve...such men dont exist anymore...u get a job first and looking for men with jobs to perch on...money spent on ladies of nowadays is witout gratitude and mosts times ends up being a waste.....only ur mother can love u 100% even wen u r jobless.....allthese girls just parade demselves up and down wit d latest weavon lookin for ready made guys to come and waste their hard earned money and respect on dem.......LADIES.....agents of waste since 1909

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by olowookerekemi(f): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
my sista God will bless u for dis comment,infact u will get d husbd of ur drmss, nt dat stupid girl dat is tlkin rubbish
amen.in a relationship evrytin is nt abh wealth.it may b d ecomic situation if d country dat makes him jobless.buh at least he wil forever apperciate u for been der for him at his worst period

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by IamAtribalist: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank u Mr Chirity, I here by award u the most Philanthropic Broke Ass of the year. Goodnight sir.

cool Shove that passive aggressive bs up your bunk-hole beyatch. Next time you won't quote me with nonsense. I bodied you, beyatch. !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dpete1: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

is this a poem or wah
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:

I don't think I need to write in another language before you get my point. Secondly, can liability have liability again? Because most of you ladies that have what you do for a living are still obligatory intracellular parasites.
Are u a microbiologist?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
undecided you shall know them.

When you are jobless, you attract a jobless people to yourself.

But by the way! You are one hell of a GOLD digger angry

Did you even think when the guy got a job he will still continue to chase you like a fly?

THIS IS A TYPICAL REASON OF A NAIJA WOMEN!!

ONLY A FOOL STILL CHASE AFTER A NAIJA WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

cool Shove that passive aggressive bs up your bunk-hole beyatch. Next time you won't quote me with nonsense. I bodied you, beyatch. !!!!
tot I asked this goat to sleep. What's he still sayying?

Ok, now I know, he's just sleep-talking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by abdullkabar(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Spectre7:

That's why u find most of these married ladies who married just for money online 24/7 looking for younger dudes. No they ve the money in quantum but like Kelly and C. Dion_ "U ve got everything but u still lonely".

The dude (husband) has a chain of other girls out there,he doesn't even have time for the wife.

I just hope gurls and guy define their priorities right in life.
You said it all.....and the only thing I can do now is to bow nd shout AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by NwaliE01: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2015
ernesty20:
Ladies and money.. Thunder fire them
in phyno's voice: I see Gold diggers EVERYWHERE!
We need to define every relationship because some don turn to employment!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by sage2(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

So she will just be there waiting for me to get a job, and then come back to get her. I am the only man who sees her? I tried this nonsense before and by the time I came back, she was far too gone with another guy. If I want you today, I wont wait till next year to let you know. That is my way.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by IamAtribalist: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
tot I asked this goat to sleep. What's he still sayying?

Ok, now I know, he's just sleep-talking.

cool Not funny. Try again. You are not only lazy but you are also boring. Boring beyatch. Stay off my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2015
olowookerekemi:
amen.in a relationship evrytin is nt abh wealth.it may b d ecomic situation if d country dat makes him jobless.buh at least he wil forever apperciate u for been der for him at his worst period
u are an angel
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by freshvine(f): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2015
While Linda Ikeji is buying 600 million naira mansion and confirming she hasn't slept with a man for money, ladies that should look up to her as role model are here nursing gold digging tendencies.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tonychristopher: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2015
An Igbo adage ....its when a man's life is at peace is when his prick will erect ....

To me oooo look for money ..women will look for you

Ask 2face idibia

If women never fought over you before as a dude ...then means you aint trying

To me job first ....before women

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2015
G

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by olowookerekemi(f): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
u are an angel
tnx for d compliment
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2015
if you are jobless, pursue her for sex__
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by vekanem(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2015
No offense to anyone,I don't see any reason why you should be exchanging words with each other. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. You wan a ready made an, well good luck with that. You want a lady that will stay with you in your darkest hour, Well good luck to that. Whether you make your money or not, If you play your game well, you can have what you want. Most importantly, make your money and all of you should stop all this insults.Make money, Make money and Make more money. Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by RichieF27: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Randyhot:
...and i am the president of timbuktu..comon gerraouta hia!
guy you got me cracking ..presido
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Khutie: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Michellla:

why not quit NL then and stop whining.

I luv yhu jhoor.... *muaahhhh
even Lil Wayne no geh dis kind punchline...na knock owt punch from MICHELLA_MAYWEATHER
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dyungmaestro: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2015
wen d truth is been told to them they sing offkey...lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2015
[.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by chimauk(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

I am not hungry!
Why can't you answer my previous question!
cos u look hungry.he just wanted to confirm

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Lastdon02(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:
This is where most of you ladies get it wrong: if he is jobless but has prospects, then I don't think you should have problem dating him but if reverse is the case, you can talk about ignoring him totally.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2015
chimauk:
cos u look hungry.he just wanted to confirm

Damn with all that meat on my chest, Buddy must be looking at the wrong picture.
I am quite belleful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.