Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74556 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ernesty20(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2015
BrownCookie:

Fire you too.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Some ladies never find husband b4....when you don clock 35 still waiting for a well made man,your eye go clear.
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

And she'll start advertising for husband on social media like Facebook, Tweeter, WeChat and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Tiffarah(f): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2015
I once read an article here in which a guy expressly stated that jobless guys need not chase women and majority of the guys omline agreed with him on "money first, before women"..... Personally I think a guy who has potentials and jobless at thesame time wouldn't concern himself with issues of the heart or "skirts". I think such will only be bothered about making money and having a steady income instead of spending the lil they have on a lady.... Dnt get me wrong same thing applies to a lady... I believe you have to make a name for yourself before going after a girl or whatever... Atleast you'll be content with your achievment. Same applies to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Omotayor123(f): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
Exactly my dear..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by stageman: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2015
I thought they said money is not love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by riadrims(f): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
3 tier white wedding cake and 2 tier trad cake of your choice with 100 precuts for 70k only. Lagos only
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Omotayor123(f): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Some ladies never find husband b4....when you don clock 35 still waiting for a well made man,your eye go clear.
Is that enough reason to marry a jobless guy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by hoebamaa(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:
Gold digger
It takes only a gold digger to spot a gold digger..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wissy47: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Largas:

Gold diggers everywhere. When he is made, he won't come after you again for rejecting him when he was nobody.
not all guys that works are made, just get something doing. I really don't like been idle. If I as a lady can get a formal and informal Education at the same time then I will definitely respect a guy that can do that in case of incasity.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Tiffarah:
I once read an article here in which a guy expressly stated that jobless guys need not chase women and majority of the guys omline agreed with him on "money first, before women"..... Personally I think a guy who has potentials and jobless at thesame time wouldn't concern himself with issues of the heart or "skirts". I think such will only be bothered about making money and having a steady income instead of spending the lil they have on a lady.... Dnt get me wrong same thing applies to a lady... I believe you have to make a name for yourself before going after a girl or whatever... Atleast you'll be content with your achievment. Same applies to the ladies.
yes this type of thread should rather be posted by a guy because Nigerians know how worthless most of their girls are. So a girl opening this thread, you don't expect people that know that the number of guys that are more valuable than girls outweighs them to keep mute. It just like pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Tom Cruise and many other previously starving artists were once jobless and some were lucky to wait tables.

Most Nigerian girls have morals that has a shifted and faulty core.

What happened to Surulere like our parents had? Now everyone wants Olorunsogo.

Like most said, OP is probably one of those poor hungry runs girls who will sleep with any Man in exchange for a lunch at Mr, Biggs.

This is why some young Men are into dubious and nefarious activities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh? Please make some sense.
It doesn't surprise me that you don't see the sense in those words. What is there to do the sensing anyway. 'Fair&square' she said and fair&square is coming!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm. But jobless ladies can date well-to-do guys ba? When we guys eventually dump jobless girls the whole world begins to shout. And yet we begin to wax lyrical about feminism & gender equality! My judgement: Working boys & girls should date each other while jobless young pple of either sex should not date. Period!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Most girls are dundees that is why they are not supposed to open this type of thread. Am not saying that there are no dundee guys, off course there are many but you can compare it with the number of dundee girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by emzila(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2015
THIS IS WHY I DON'T BLAME GUYS THAT TOIL WITH THEM. BECAUSE IT IS THEIR PAY BACK TIME WHEN THE MONEY COMES.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Certifiedboss: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

Think before you write . he is jobless doesn't mean he shouldn't have affection or express himself . it's irritating to you because he is broke and can't care for you careless needs . When he is rich tomorrow just an HELLO from him will get you went . He might not have a job yet but check if he has prospect in life . Just an advise
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
wissy47:
hmmmm
PinkyVeer or something, here is sense. Receive it!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by virginboy1(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
I admire the ways, the guys here are representing. Kudos to you guys...U are making realistic sense.

And all you liabilities infested ladies....continue oooo.

Guy must get job to date a broke lady...SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jeff1607(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
I wonder still,how ladies think and if it's God that created them.

Back to the Op,can you take care of a working class guy,the stress and all?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
I can date a guy if he is jobless for the time being, what I look out for is the positive potentials in him. Of course he has to be intelligent, ambitious, knows what he wants and work towards it. I'll support him and I'm an optimist, I know things wld work out well with God and hardwork.
But if he is the type that laze around, proudly dependant and expects a job to fall from heaven without working for it, and a dumbo, I can't even spare a 2nd glance at his side.
Personally I'm not the type of lady that expects or depends on a guy financially or materially, I pride myself on that. Why wld I av to make it a burden on a guy tht isn't my husband my financial needs, but the guy must'nt be stingy too though. Even if the girl doesn't ask he cld set up a treat for her when he can afford to.
The but is I can't marry a jobless guy, cos I can't imagine how he wants to cope with the responsibilities marriage brings without a source of income

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by fascowilly(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some that come to toast u can't even afford a boxers for themselvesgrin
hmmm, honestly you're too funny, boxer, impossible.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nov15: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Guys with Jobs are good but a guy who is smart and has potentials is better. Some girls may date a guy without job but with brains because they know that joblessness is temporary. Do you know someone can have a job now and loose it after a while. With what is happening in our country now, no job is really guaranteed. I have friends who were working in Banking, Telecoms and Oil sectors who are jobless now due to job cut occasioned by the downturn in the economy.

I will advice that a guy with Job is not neccesarily a guarantee for you to be provided the good things of life. Secondly and most important, as a girl what are you bringing into a relationship. If you are not bringing anything, then just know that you will not be valued by your man.

For me, I finished uni and got a teaching job in a private school. I met this guy one day at the bus stop on my way from school. We got talking and I noticed he was so smart and had a lot of ideas in his head but jobless. I asked him what his plans are as per job. He said he wanted to work for himself. We eventually started dating and to cut the long story short. We are married with kids now for four years. We now have our own school which I manage, We own a logistic and haulage company. we have properties in Lagos and PHC.

Did you notice We own, We have. If you participate in building your home, you can boldly say We but if you came to meet wealth it is always my husband has, my husband owns... The choice is yours ... I rest my case

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I can date a guy if he is jobless for the time being, what I look out for is the positive potentials in him. Of course he has to be intelligent, ambitious, knows what he wants and work towards it. I'll support him and I'm an optimist, I know things wld work out well with God and hardwork.
But if he is the type that laze around, proudly dependant and expects a job to fall from heaven without working for it, and a dumbo, I can't even spare a 2nd glance at his side.
Personally I'm not the type of lady that expects or depends on a guy financially or materially, I pride myself on that. Why wld I av to make it a burden on a guy tht isn't my husband my financial needs, but the guy must'nt be stingy too though. Even if the girl doesn't ask he cld set up a treat for her when he can afford to.
The but is I can't marry a jobless guy, cos I can't imagine how he wants to cope with the responsibilities marriage brings without a source of income
I know that some few girls are still reasonable like you and not like the OP that just let the world know she is a gold digger. But let me add to what you said in your last paragraph. I tell you solemnly that when true love comes your way, you won't even remember that he is jobless and you will still agree his hands in marriage. Have you ever wondered why they say true love is blind? If you are truly in love, you will get blinded even in his joblessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ideyhere(f): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Eaa247:
My take is dat ds op is a big time gold digger and an runs girl. Decent nd well brought-up chicks prefer to contribute in making dia home.

She didn't say she won't contribute ooh. But there must be something already there for it to be called contributing...after all person dey pour water for stone make wetin happen
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
that a guy is Jobless now does not mean he ll b jobless by afternoon....you need to sit yourself down n talk to yourself...life is not what it seems

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by temitope06(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Nov15:
Guys with Jobs are good but a guy who is smart and has potentials is better. Some girls may date a guy without job but with brains because they know that joblessness is temporary. Do you know someone can have a job now and loose it after a while. With what is happening in our country now, no job is really guaranteed. I have friends who were working in Banking, Telecoms and Oil sectors who are jobless now due to job cut occasioned by the downturn in the economy.

I will advice that a guy with Job is not neccesarily a guarantee for you to be provided the good things of life. Secondly and most important, as a girl what are you bringing into a relationship. If you are not bringing anything, then just know that you will not be valued by your man.

For me, I finished uni and got a teaching job in a private school. I met this guy one day at the bus stop on my way from school. We got talking and I noticed he was so smart and had a lot of ideas in his head but jobless. I asked him what his plans are as per job. He said he wanted to work for himself. We eventually started dating and to cut the long story short. We are married with kids now for four years. We now have our own school which I manage, We own a logistic and haulage company. we have properties in Lagos and PHC.

Did you notice We own, We have. If you participate in building your home, you can boldly say We but if you came to meet wealth it is always my husband has, my husband owns... The choice is yours ... I rest my case

Truly Well Spoken, Gracias

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mrpatozky(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Dude shift abeg. Go and find a job

Ain't surprised...*claps for u.... It's not easy.. I know u gat a confirm dude earning serious cash... But the question is.... Are u even qualified to be his side chick cos am sure u can never be the main grin... Go and work and stop deceiving ur self...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Bennydballs(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2015
As yu worwor reach?[i][/i] undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by stanisbaratheon: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Dreamer! Don't turn out to be an irresponsible husband and fathercheesy

you call him dreamer, but big dream is what it takes to make it big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Don't be a fool! I work.
You work in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MrGiddy(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
My Bro girls are extremely hungry trust me hunger dey kill our girls fashy d cute pics they take to look porshe better hunger dey finish them.

cuz you work and earn 10k per month doesn't mean you are not a hungry and broke gold digger undecided

Well, I am not fooled though. I know you are a guy behind that female account. I know you are Jonaifame22 so don't even sweat it much. I am just confused why some dumb girls actually support being dependant on a man. #sighs...girls of this generation sucks! angry
[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.