Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74745 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Mekyno(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
bigtt76:
I will encourage him, walk the path to success with him, marry him if he so desires to else I'll give him my blessings if he chooses not to.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mrpatozky(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I can date a guy if he is jobless for the time being, what I look out for is the positive potentials in him. Of course he has to be intelligent, ambitious, knows what he wants and work towards it. I'll support him and I'm an optimist, I know things wld work out well with God and hardwork.
But if he is the type that laze around, proudly dependant and expects a job to fall from heaven without working for it, and a dumbo, I can't even spare a 2nd glance at his side.
Personally I'm not the type of lady that expects or depends on a guy financially or materially, I pride myself on that. Why wld I av to make it a burden on a guy tht isn't my husband my financial needs, but the guy must'nt be stingy too though. Even if the girl doesn't ask he cld set up a treat for her when he can afford to.
The but is I can't marry a jobless guy, cos I can't imagine how he wants to cope with the responsibilities marriage brings without a source of income

Now this is d kinda girl I wanna marry.... Someone who's understanding is still alive kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mildflame: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

If U don't woo them they will COMPLAIN. IF U woo them they will COMPLAIN. O Lord have mercy on them women r just a CONFUSE bunch

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ideyhere(f): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I can date a guy if he is jobless for the time being, what I look out for is the positive potentials in him. Of course he has to be intelligent, ambitious, knows what he wants and work towards it. I'll support him and I'm an optimist, I know things wld work out well with God and hardwork.
But if he is the type that laze around, proudly dependant and expects a job to fall from heaven without working for it, and a dumbo, I can't even spare a 2nd glance at his side.
Personally I'm not the type of lady that expects or depends on a guy financially or materially, I pride myself on that. Why wld I av to make it a burden on a guy tht isn't my husband my financial needs, but the guy must'nt be stingy too though. Even if the girl doesn't ask he cld set up a treat for her when he can afford to.
The but is I can't marry a jobless guy, cos I can't imagine how he wants to cope with the responsibilities marriage brings without a source of income

Girl after dating him and decide not to may him because he has no job, naa your case worse pass. And naa still all these guys hailing you now go open thread on top your matter as gold digger of the year. So my dear wise up ooh. If you believe you're ready for marriage, then you don't have any business dating someone you can't marry,, otherwise......Amen
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Tiffarah:
I once read an article here in which a guy expressly stated that jobless guys need not chase women and majority of the guys omline agreed with him on "money first, before women"..... Personally I think a guy who has potentials and jobless at thesame time wouldn't concern himself with issues of the heart or "skirts". I think such will only be bothered about making money and having a steady income instead of spending the lil they have on a lady.... Dnt get me wrong same thing applies to a lady... I believe you have to make a name for yourself before going after a girl or whatever... Atleast you'll be content with your achievment. Same applies to the ladies.

You made a sense
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

It doesn't surprise me that you don't see the sense in those words. What is there to do the sensing anyway. 'Fair&square' she said and fair&square is coming!...

All I'm asking is for you to explain what you meant, because it makes no sense to me. I'm not about to try decode your senseless yabba jabba when you have an option to put it in plain, understandable terms. Stop speaking in codes that only you understand & give it to me straight...I can handle it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I know that some few girls are still reasonable like you and not like the OP that just let the world know she is a gold digger. But let me add to what you said in your last paragraph. I tell you solemnly that when true love comes your way, you won't even remember that he is jobless and you will still agree his hands in marriage. Have you ever wondered why they say true love is blind? If you are truly in love, you will get blinded even in his joblessness
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by porozhniy(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2015
1,2,3...17, so this fight finally happened? lolz. on a serious note, chasing women while unemployed makes zero sense. unless, the love thing just happened, concentrate on your hustle full time. when you do get that job, pls stay away from leeches, jobless & under-employed women.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Nov15:
Guys with Jobs are good but a guy who is smart and has potentials is better. Some girls may date a guy without job but with brains because they know that joblessness is temporary. Do you know someone can have a job now and loose it after a while. With what is happening in our country now, no job is really guaranteed. I have friends who were working in Banking, Telecoms and Oil sectors who are jobless now due to job cut occasioned by the downturn in the economy.

I will advice that a guy with Job is not neccesarily a guarantee for you to be provided the good things of life. Secondly and most important, as a girl what are you bringing into a relationship. If you are not bringing anything, then just know that you will not be valued by your man.

For me, I finished uni and got a teaching job in a private school. I met this guy one day at the bus stop on my way from school. We got talking and I noticed he was so smart and had a lot of ideas in his head but jobless. I asked him what his plans are as per job. He said he wanted to work for himself. We eventually started dating and to cut the long story short. We are married with kids now for four years. We now have our own school which I manage, We own a logistic and haulage company. we have properties in Lagos and PHC.

Did you notice We own, We have. If you participate in building your home, you can boldly say We but if you came to meet wealth it is always my husband has, my husband owns... The choice is yours ... I rest my case

Pls lecture all these small girls on g string running around everywhere with bleaching cream in their hands.

Your case was just like mine. I met my wife when I was living in a single room apartment with 3 other people for free aka squatter she was even from a wealthy royal family but left her state to lagos for something different. She saw intelligence and potential in me as well as other qualities like hers and we got dating. I also never wanted to work for anybody as I wanted to run my own biz and stuck to that ideology and today I am in the property development biz and own several properties all within 6yrs with no financial assistance from my wifes family as we resolved to work together to achieve my dream and today my dream has started financing her dream as she is making pools of money in her chosen field as a self employed woman as well and not a white collar job person.

These ladies who are all about job and money simply know nothing!

After I came up financially a young man who attends my church came to me and said he wants me to be his mentor and I accepted. He had nothing but is a super brilliant mind as we share ideas all the time. I rented his first apartment for him. He met this young lady and liked her but the lady wasnt reciprocating because according to her he didnt have a job but she nevet knew I was d one who adviced him not to work fo anyone since he is a trained architect. I gave him d connection for his first 2m job and from then it has been non stop jobs for him. Today he is driving a sweet ford edge and lives in a 4 bedroom apartment after having outgrown the single room I first got for him and is currently building his own house.

Whose loss?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Lukibaby(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2015
this is too personal
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dump to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

Nada, Franchise
Nada, Shotcallers
Yeah, Sporty Thievz, Sporty Thievz

A Pigeon is a girl who be walkin' by
My rimmed up blue, brand new sparklin' five
Her feet hurt so you know she want a ride
But she frontin' like she can't say hi
What?

1 - (Uh oh) Ya'll chicks ain't gettin' nada
(Uh oh) Your pussy ain't worth the Ramada
(Uh oh) Anyway your friend looks hotter
(Uh oh) Game is somethin' we got alot a

2 - (Uh oh) Cause I don't want no Pigeons
Them be them girls who gets no dubs from me
Playin' the bar dumb broke wit her best friend's coat
Tryin' to holler at me

I don't want no Pigeons
Them be them girls who gets no dubs from me
Playin' the bar dumb broke wit her best friend's coat
Tryin' to holler at me

In the front of the club I see this girl like, "Yo love"
Thought she said thug but she called me a scrub
Scrub? What? She musta talk me a joke
Broke Pigeonhead freak, you lucky I spoke
This ain't my Benz there, it's my man's, yeah
But this ain't my car like that ain't your hair
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, take them fake jewels off
(Uh-oh) Pigeon, take your friend's shoes off
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, the hell with that crazy shit
Ya'll make me sick, go home and fuckin' babysit
My big dogs don't love this
King Kirk bitch, get a brush, and scrub this (right)

Yo, chill cousin, these birds is ill cousin
Cause they call me scrub like we can't even bill cousin
Trick Ronald's, you ain't worth the McDonalds
Throw you on the street team, make you shit vinyls
Hey yo Flex, shorty tried to flash me wrong
How she gonna wear sandals wit nasty corns?
That be wrong
I wonder how you get hearts
In dirty Victoria draws with the skidmarks
Uh, ya flat ass gets enough laughs
Take it to the salon, pluck ya mustache
So next time you shotgun, and that ho bitchin'
Hittin' you a scrub, call that bitch a Pigeon

Hey yo, I got two nuts bitch, choose a ball
You only walk Pigeon-toed cause ya shoes are small
You don't shop, you just cruise the mall
No dough, with Lee Press-Ons
Frontin' with ya girlsfriend dress on
You birds wanna take over?
Get some cash and a Jenny Jones makeover
Broke Bitches, I hate Pigeons
Dirty braid Pigeons, medicaid Pigeons, Section Eight Pigeons
Got me fed, burned I tell these birds Shutup
And how my left ear be double her whole getup
Go ahead with your lame ass, blow at night
Throw a ripped dolla at her, tell her put that on her depraved ass

If you got more than one baby father
Oh yes girl, we's talkin to you
If you strip all week to go clubbin'
Buy a dress to front and take it back to the store
Wanna smoke wit me, wit no money
Oh no, I don't want no

No Pigeons

[DJ Rhude]
Greet your highness, Queen's finest
Gleam shin as three clip street fighters
Deep dish Jeep riders
Outlandish in they expanded rover
Passenger in my own whip, yeah that's my chauffer
I rap for ya, that's my culture
When I holla holla like Ja Rule
You in a trance from the god's jewels
Glance at my car, drool
Grand like the Concourse
Wonderin' damn, how much the car cost?
Ya just another fan, applause, encores
And when I fly through world tours on Concords
Don't need no chicken drippin, save that for Lipton
No scrubs here, strictly Mo' Thugs, dear
Check the listings, no Pigeons
Flat broke chicks, out to get rich off the next bro's shit
Instead of TLC, you give us brotha's B.I.G. trouble
We're just Sporty Thievz, huddle game with the illest rebuttal

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Naff24:

Thumbs-up

Love supercedes everything, if I don't love him for who he is I will never stick to him in time of his trial.

Perhaps, I am a very independent lady, I'm working as IT consultant to d firm am working with to earn my living and to fulfil my career paths.
So, staying with a broke ass nigga doesn't mean u are doing him a favour, u are rather doing ur self a favour which will secure a brighter future for both of u and that's if u eventually get settled with eachoda.

What's d benefit of been with a nigga that gat dows to throw around at will and eventually d Table turns around, would u be able to stay with him during his trial period Or u gonna leave him for another rich dude

For every successful nigga u see out there... There is a particular woman behind dem, who motivates dem, encourages dem, ginger dem, cheers dem up to see what future holds for dem when dey were nobody and when dey were irrelevant to the society.

So, if ur bae leaves u now to date a Bank manager or already made guy just bcz u are still hustling to be a successful nigga nd she wanna comes back to u just bcz u don arrived , abeg would u accept her back
Where was she wen u are hustling
Who was behind u during ur trials
If u happened to be my bro nd u accept such lady, I will poison u with my own hand tongue.

For u to be successful u must experience the failures.

As yoruba adage says :Ikoko to ma j'ata.... Idire ma koko gbona
No condition is permanent.... As change is always constant!!!

Epic
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by hulega(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
After carefully studying your posts, I think you are suffering from inferiority complex or low self esteem. You need to fix that.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
xandyE:
See how guys are attacking OP, just to sure D number of jobless and irresponsible people here, so u mean a guy dat doesn't hv a job at all, dat can't even take care of himself should start chasing women instead of working hard to chase his dreams and make something of his life? So this is actually wat u will advice ur brother or sons? Smh for anyone dat thinks like dis
but I'm not jobless wink wink so whatchu think? wink smiley wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Pls lecture all these small girls on g string running around everywhere with bleaching cream in their hands.

Your case was just like mine. I met my wife when I was living in a single room apartment with 3 other people for free aka squatter she was even from a wealthy royal family but left her state to lagos for something different. She saw intelligence and potential in me as well as other qualities like hers and we got dating. I also never wanted to work for anybody as I wanted to run my own biz and stuck to that ideology and today I am in the property development biz and own several properties all within 6yrs with no financial assistance from my wifes family as we resolved to work together to achieve my dream and today my dream has started financing her dream as she is making pools of money in her chosen field as a self employed woman as well and not a white collar job person.

These ladies who are all about job and money simply know nothing!

After I came up financially a young man who attends my church came to me and said he wants me to be his mentor and I accepted. He had nothing but is a super brilliant mind as we share ideas all the time. I rented his first apartment for him. He met this young lady and liked her but the lady wasnt reciprocating because according to her he didnt have a job but she nevet knew I was d one who adviced him not to work fo anyone since he is a trained architect. I gave him d connection for his first 2m job and from then it has been non stop jobs for him. Today he is driving a sweet ford edge and lives in a 4 bedroom apartment after having outgrown the single room I first got for him and is currently building his own house.

Whose loss?
Please tell them, most girls just have no concept in live, dating and what marriage entails, including the OP that just open this thread to ridicule jobless guys and thinks she is better off with her N18000 per month job

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ogbs2020love: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
This is the reason most girls are bleeped and dumped by men

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Tamakay(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
I think d word Jobless is derogatory pls next time substitute dat with unemployed. U must be this I too know type. Reading btw d lines u must be arrogant too because u sounds unlike a woman simply cos life smiles at u presently. I really pity d broke guys. But like I have often advised, get ur woman when u haven't made it because like what d know know Op has said, go make money before u come back. She might be right in her shallow thinking but as u are going back before u will get to her u will meet more than 15 and ur going back is not even as a result of love but what I describe revenge date and at d end she will say "broke her heart". Heart indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tiwiex(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tryna holla at me

Wet TLC now? What is the name of the non scrub wet dem marry? What happened to left eye? No be one rich guy beat am black am blue till she got frustrated and got herself killed. Not saying a guy shouldn't hold his own but your defense seems to be killing the argument. I am sure when they look at this song now, the irony in their lives would be quite apparent. Are you talking of a guy going through a rough patch or a guy from a much lower strata whose compatibility is likely to be divergent? I suspect a guy going through a patch. Tomorrow is not far oh. Patience is a virtue ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by okitikpo: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2015
porozhniy:
1,2,3...17, so this fight finally happened? lolz. on a serious note, chasing women while unemployed makes zero sense. unless, the love thing just happened, concentrate on your hustle full time. when you do get that job, pls stay away from leeches, jobless & under-employed women.
you are right, but many guys marry as a hustler and are still happy with their marriage and are still hustling in it. I know a lot of them. Though it is still best to have something tangible doing before going after a lady, but you and I know that sometimes life is not always a bed of roses and there comes the adjustment

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by marinepatrol: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tryna holla at me

one thing remains constant when a man is pushed to the wall with all this bulshit, he ends up always making it some how. its a mans world u cant touch that. we are all destined for greatness its just a matter of time in a shitty country as ours. THERE IS GOD O

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Bsmiles49(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2015
furetin20:
See your mouth cheesy
What is wrong with my mouth
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by seeker121(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2015
She told me she can't date a broke nigga,so i fixed my problem,now she is back and i told her i can't date a girl without VIRGINITY,so go and fix ur problem .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Femsyn(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
OP is very right. Beyond accusing a girl of being a gold digger and not being supportive of a jobless girl-chaser, i think its highly irresponsible for a jobless kiddo to go about chasing irrelevancies, instead of focusing on his future.

If they were dating before graduation and job search, then thats different. But, jobless and chasing pants is a NO NO. I'd rather advocate you maintain just a platonic, no strings attached friendship with the woman of your dreams, pending when you're stable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Hero10001: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dump to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
Seconded bro.
Bi.t.ches be wanting a rich, God-fearing guy while they are broke and do not fear God.
Awon omo wobe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ABSOL10: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2015
hmmmmmm i comment my reserve
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
LMAO, coming from a divorcee who couldn't make his own marriage work? Please tell us how many years your marriage to your 'virgin' wife lasted?

From your track record, your opinions on this forum hold no water... So am I bothered with what your small mind thinks? Umm...not exactly. undecided

Lobatan

First you got it all wrong..im not a divorcee cos i have never been married and thats a story for another day and this nullifies your childish act of attacking my person rather than making an intellectual response.

And i really wonder how some men cope with some ladies who lack sound iq cos that is my greatest turn off in a lady and trust me,you just turned me off..let me stop here.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
The fact that he is jobless today doesn't mean he is going to remain jobless for the rest of his life. Don't look down on people because of their present situation, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adessolar(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Going through this scenario, you met a handsome guy who works with a multinational with good pay and later losses his job. The question now is will you leave him/break up with him because of his loss in job. Sometimes in life we just need to be realistic and real to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tuniski: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[/b]
so on point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.