Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74522 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by myjobsfinder(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"

And that is how they will end up following a ritualist. It's risky to follow a famous man who you do not know how he started.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by IamAtribalist: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool Definition of a woman: a woman is someone who does NOT work. She is lazy, entitled and a liability to all around her. There is really no difference between your average modern woman and a child. They are both dependents who are incapable of making anything of themselves.

Its very rare to find a man who does NOTHING. Even the so called jobless men either have a trade on the side, a job they are training for or a side business to hold on to UNTIL they find something more permanent. However, our society is inundated with WOMEN (aka jobless leeches) who offer nothing of true value to society and are just out there looking for men (aka slaves) who will feed, clothe and shelter them.

My advice to men : NEVER feed, clothe or shelter ANY woman who you have not repeatedly fvcked except if she is your mother or sister.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

IAMTRIBALIST.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dating a jobless guy is a lot of hardwork, so no matter how cool u are once u re not responsible I can't even look at u. If u don't have a job then create one

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
No big deal, if I like him, I will accept him that's only if he's not the lazy type and if he's one that's seraching for a job anyway cos there r some guys who don't really want to do anything and don't even have a plan for their future.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nina4u(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is the most redicioulus thing i ever seen a woman say ...i said love dont cost a thing so if u aint got money no sex? This what she said....
Abioooo, nonsense, wetin I won carry d dick do self, broke dicks don't turn me on, u got to prove to me dat u are a real man who can take care of a women before, dick don't turn me on, am satisfied evn sexually wen my man maks me comfortable, no man on earth can satisfy me sexually or other wise with a dick, gross, plzzzzzzz, plz ladies just tell such men to go transfer such energy in getin a lif dan comin after u, I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
I expect this thread to be full of comments attacking women as per usual lol.
Here we see butt-hurt unemployed men running their mouths claiming "We will be rich in the future ".
Duh! Everyone wants to be rich, what are you doing towards it?
This is why I cringe whenever I see those front page posts, telling a man to go for the unemployed woman instead of a career woman LOL!
If you intentionally pick a woman who depends on you for money, why cry foul?

Back to you OP.
For me, ambition is key, not a Job. Because naija has an high unemployment rate. Are you looking for a job, starting a business , studying to gain credentials or wanting to be a stay at home dad? I can date any of the above! I just don't date people who are not ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Classicman47(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

What do you mean by "hot chic"

Because you THINK you are pretty does it mean you were made for a specific set of men?

You don't even sound intelligent enough. Now what do you think you'd bring to the table.
Sexuality *sigh*

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nina4u:
This is the most redicioulus thing i ever seen a woman say ...i said love dont cost a thing so if u aint got money no sex? This what she said....
Abioooo, nonsense, wetin I won carry d dick do self, broke dicks don't turn me on, u got to prove to me dat u are a real man who can take care of a women before, dick don't turn me on, am satisfied evn sexually wen my man maks me comfortable, no man on earth can satisfy me sexually or other wise with a dick, gross, plzzzzzzz, plz ladies just tell such men to go transfer such energy in getin a lif dan comin after u, I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick....

Abi oooh, choose whoever you want and are comfortable with. Finance is a very important part of relationships and your are right to consider it!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
you work as a sales girl, where you are paid 15k monthly... tha one no be work

Bros, let me correc you, 15k has a sales girl is too much that na teacher salery o, you didn't even talk of 5-8k a month and the idiot girl wont go do something useful with her life, see linda ikeji, this sluth is here whinning

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by aynana2000: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Get the guy an instant job let him read this article http://ayoolaashiru..com.ng/2015/10/truck-driving-alakowes-untapped-gold.html?m=1 it might just be his break through
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
But you see nothing wrong in a guy dating a jobless girl ryt ?

Later you people will be clamouring for gender equality.. Can you now see that it's hightime you people stopped fighting for this bullshit called FEMINISM

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by marriedvirgin: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
well
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joy1706:
I agree. I'm proud of it
u are a clueless olosho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by bee444: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
If he's cute, ambitious and polite, I'll get him a job.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do I bleame u,by d tme u clock 30 upwards u won't evn luk for workin class again,na barrow pushers for aba nd nnewi go fnd u...no b cause or spell bt such tins wil b gud for a broke nd hugry girl lke u..rubbish
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by osazeeblue01: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
ALREADY MADE LADIES UNA GO WAIT TIRE.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
johnnycrew:
u are a clueless olosho
Are you unemployed?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Helkayklassic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Naijaboiy don kill person o..Lol

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Definition of a woman: a woman is someone who does NOT work. She is lazy, entitled and a liability to all around her. There is really no difference between your average modern woman and a child. They are both dependents who are incapable of making anything of themselves.

Its very rare to find a man who does NOTHING. Even the so called jobless men either have a trade on the side, a job they are training for or a side business to hold on to UNTIL they find something more permanent. However, our society is inundated with WOMEN (aka jobless leeches) who offer nothing of true value to society and are just out there looking for men (aka slaves) who will feed, clothe and shelter them.

My advice to men : NEVER feed, clothe or shelter ANY woman who you have not repeatedly fvcked except if she is your mother or sister.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

IAMTRIBALIST.
people like u are the reason why some girls including me will not accept help from a man cos they will always want to pay. And when u don't pay for their charity, they call u names. I'm sure u will Bleep ur daughter b4 u give her school fees or even buy bobo foe her. I blame girls who fall for silly men just in the name of material things. Do u thing all a woman needs in her life is gifts from a man.? Gush, men like u will gang rape the girl if she doent pay for the big she borrowed from u to fill in her bank teller.
U must be a very broke guy.

My happiness is that there are still good men out there. Very good ones I say.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

" in as much as I wanted to scream "broke ass gold blah blah blah"
I agree wit u, a broke guy should have no business chasing women

But sincerely tho;
My advice to broke guys that made it.
don't marry a broke ass babe, marry a rich girl .
except she was there 4 you when u had nada.
thats fair.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Bros, let me correc you, 15k has a sales girl is too much that na teacher salery o, you didn't even talk of 5-8k a month and the idiot girl wont go do something useful with her life, see linda ikeji, this sluth is here whinning
thank God you understand.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joy1706:

Lol. Are u done evaluating me? Tell me more about myself hun
I can certainly tell you that you are a bitch
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by batulakarada: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Broke guys are so pained. ..the lady is right go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tempem: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
A guy would have messed himself up....
Why this rant?
Gowd! I wish I were a lady!
An injury to one.... . injury to One!
screw you... thought ill say injury to all?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
people like u are the reason why some girls including me will not accept help from a man cos they will always want to pay. And when u don't pay for their charity, they call u names. I'm sure u will Bleep ur daughter b4 u give her school fees or even buy bobo foe her. I blame girls who fall for silly men just in the name of material things. Do u thing all a woman needs in her life is gifts from a man.? Gush, men like u will gang rape the girl if she doent pay for the big she borrowed from u to fill in her bank teller.
U must be a very broke guy.

My happiness is that there are still good men out there. Very good ones I say.

Welcome to nairaland! Home of Misogynists!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joy1706:

1. I'm far from dumb. If I were, I dnt think I'd have made a 2.1 in school. How many times did u have to write JAMB sef?
2. I have a job my dear. A good paying job. Are u even done with school?
3. I'm far from being a gold digger. I'm pretty much made and I want a man who's made as well. #say no to broke asses
4. I'm worth more than you're whole family put together.

Btw, my father had just finished his masters and had gotten a job in the US when he met my mother. He was no broke ass.

Lastly, go make some money dude and stop being bitter.
guess your dad got a job as a cleaner...idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
This just make fp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kevoh(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Funny thread! grin grin.Easy kids, no need to argue, make empty boasts and unnecessarily insult people's parents ! At the end of the day, everything boils down to human's selfish needs. You do what is best for you! Broke guys and ladies, female and male Gold diggers e.t.c five years after you must have married all these nomenclatures won't matter anymore. The hustle becomes real then!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by illiad: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
dhummystecah:

see this one! I have potentials and still gaining more. An aspiring biotechnologist, a writer, A+ in house chores, humble, kind and so on.

Don't know about others you listed but you're certainly not humble kind and so on.

How do I know?

I'm a creative writer and can smell character from a thousand miles.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by BrownCookie(f): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
Ladies and money.. Thunder fire them

Fire you too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Moz22: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na wa for dis mods dem...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Moz22: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
BrownCookie:

Fire you too.
Coming from a lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.