Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84710 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AlphaSoul: 5:30pm On May 18, 2021
Pg2
Let me tell you how the mind of a lady works.. She day dreams about a prince charming, Super cool, loving, caring etc. When that dream man tags along, she tries to control him into submission and when she does, she loses interest in him.

No Lady wants a man that they can control. No Lady wants a man that they can predict. No lady wants a man that they are emotionally superior to..

Take charge of the relationship or quit. Show her you are superior to her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

In the 48 laws of power, law 16,use absence to create respect and honor. When she calls don't pick up her call, call her back after 1 week, read her message and leave it hanging for 3 days. Turn the table against her..
Go out there, get others girls. The fear to lose her will vanish.
Any thing beautifully made has a perfectly beautifully made rival..

Girls don't dig emotional weak guys like you..
wink
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AlphaSoul: 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

@ Bolded

There...your solution is in your problem.

Those times she's being 'stubborn', she really, deeply, desires that your 'stubbornness' overwhelms her own.

She wants your 'craze' to cure her 'craze'...

So be a firm man, with strong boundaries.

In addition, I'll just add this beautiful, powerful and sublime passage, from The Way of The Superior Man:

“Every moment of your life is either a test or a celebration. The same is true about every moment with your woman, only doubly so. Not only is her simple existence a test for you, but one of her deepest pleasures in intimacy is testing you, and then feeling you are not moved off course by her challenge.

The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: unperturbable, totally loving, fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love.

Until she wants to feel you as Shiva again. And then the testing will begin anew. In fact, it is precisely when you are most Shiva-like that she will most test you.”

Every man should emblazon that on the mental ceiling of their consciousness...

Glorious.

Word!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by taiwoakinfemim: 5:48pm On May 18, 2021
Alaye run o,, make you no blame your life after marriage ooo
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by pizzzy(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2021
wasak:

I really appreciate this in no small quantity. It's not as if I don't have girls on my radar, to be honest I know I have what it takes to attract any reasonable lady, but what's the essence of bn with someone you aren't attracted to? I'm still with her because I doubt if i can love any other girl like her. Perhaps this is a final conviction to call this thing off. But I've really given so much, I mean so so much
u get job offers plenty u still dey go work for where dem no dey pay. Oga leave the girl u will learn to love another one
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AlphaSoul: 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
Charlie31:
My friend, don't say you can't love someone else like you love her. You WILL find a girl and you will love her even more, this is from experience. If she is treating you this way chances are her heart is somewhere else unfortunately. What you have been doing has turned you to what they popularly call a WUSS which translate to weakness, which translates to unattractiveness.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AlphaSoul: 7:26pm On May 18, 2021
chinchum:
@op, you said you are in your early 20s, your girl is most likely within 19-22 yrs. You said you have been dating her since 4 yrs ago, as a teenager i presume. She is not matured yet, and most likely a virgin, some girls feel they need not show commitment to a relationship that no sex is involved. Only a radical change from you can change the relationship, but since you said you are typically weak with emotions, the only option left is to quit the relationship with NO DRAMAs, that might shock her, if she seeks a comeback strongly within 0-3 months after you calling it quit, take her back a month after while you redefine the rules. anything after 3 months ,forget about her and do not re welcome her in to your life.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AlphaSoul: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
Sagamite:

Love ko, Curve ni!

What love?

NIGGA! Fcking listen up, boy, to the Professor of Womantology.

There is no love in this relationship you are talking about from her side.

You are just filling a void until she can find a man that can control her. You have lost this one, cut your loses and dumb her ASAP!

You did not stamp your masculinity in the early phases. It is obvious from your frequent references to the "crazy things you have done for her" and "sacrificing my convenience".

And so what if you laid down and gave your world to her?

Most women don't give a shyt about what you have done for them in the past, it is what you can do for them now and the realistic near future that matters most.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18072016

"Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association."

I am assuming she is young?

Giving all to a young girl (especially one in high demand) is like wearing on your forehead "I am a doormat and you will not get any challenge from me".

You spent fcking 4 years boring the poor girl with your wussiness?

NIGGA? angry

She needs a challenge in her life.

As much as you are saying she is being stubborn, she is actually being nice to you right now. As nice as she can be.

She is being nice by giving you the hint that it is over and trying to frustrate you into leaving the relationship so she can move on.

See no 5: https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

If you don't leave now, she would find a guy with balls that can control her and then start fcking him behind your wussy back. Then she wouild have moved on to no 6 so as to get rid of your arsse.

When women love a man, majority of them become suckers for him, not a problem to him.

Dump her arssse NOW!

I wouldn't even be surprised if she is already fcking another guy while you are whining about love.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.