Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48692 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by gurunlocker: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2015
even money can't buy good health....
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2015
she also needs to refund any money that she must have embezzled.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by reiddecuti: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2015
I know say na WAILER'S ASSOCITION go pray for this yeye woman after all she've done.
You wont die because something worse than dead cometh. You will leave to rot in jail for your sinsssssss against Nigerian.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by chocolatelady(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Cancer is a terminal sickness which I don't wish for my enemies. Mrs Diezani, may the Good Lord heal you in Jesus Name amen.
Get well soon. It is well.

For those wishing this woman dead, God forbid, if she dies now. How can we recover our money. Dead body remains dumb!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Mackson01: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Now you now realise you don't have more than one live. What then happen to the money you stole. Return the money first and prayer go follow . you dey fear to die ,you no fear to steal money

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by JaaizTech: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Mrs. Diezani may God cure you of your cancer, it is indeed a terrible disease. However, if you are also guilty of looting May God make you accountable on this earth too. Amin
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by jadek2015(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
bookceleb:
Do not worry ma..
we are praying fervently for you but not against cancer.
We are praying to God to help you return our yam jejely.

Stealing is now corruption...
grin
bookceleb:
Do not worry ma..
we are praying fervently for you but not against cancer.
We are praying to God to help you return our yam jejely.

Stealing is now corruption...
you kill me, I can't stop d laufter!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2015
ab1x:
I am so Touched. God will heal you IJMN. Amen
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Go and die
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by tefortayo: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2015
grin we will pray na. What will be my own share when you return? You fit just bless me with one your property in lagos. I don't ask for much.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Lets pray reasonable Nigerians
O wicked spirit of Cancer; Cancer of the Brain, Cancer of the Liver, Cancer of the Breast, Cancer of the eyes, nose, mouth, anus, V****, and Cancer of every sensitive part of the human body devour you without mercy just as you and
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2944108_cancercells_jpeg0cf27ca3c7b854d5afad6ad30d3aa7b3
your likes, devoured the treasury, may it consume you in the same measure you and your corrupt colleagues' looting has consumed the economy of the nation, may it feast on you slowly till it eats up every part of your system, may it cause you pains in the same measure you and your lokes have caused pains to this generation and the yet unborn generations, may it never leave you but cause pains to groan in pains just like Nigerians are groaning daily because corruption inflicted on her citizens chaired by you. May it never kill you but eat you slowly till you return all the loots you and other past leaders looted from our treasury, may it cause you to depreciate like the Naira has depriciated against the US Dollar, may it cause you to fall like our Foreign Reserve.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2944107_cancer_jpegd5fac65b3efc40355dbbbc3560bc54dd
I pray for many more of these for all those who have stolen our money and those who will quote me to oppose my post.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I don't wish her death my man...But I don't pray for criminals at all..others can do, but not me..Thanks

Please modify your comment if you do not wish her death. That's what your comment tends to suggest.

I am not a Fan of this APC led government, but I still believe that anyone who betrayed the opportunity given to him/her by GEJ to serve this country, and only saw it as an opportunity to steal should face corruption charges via a due process, convicted and sent to jail.

In as much as I hate them, it shouldn't be to the point of death
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Uncletony(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Burger01:
My only prayer for the shameless frog-eyed thief is to return our stolen monies. Nothing shot of that will ever give her peaceundecided

childishness
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Swints: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Does she really have the cancer or she's using nigeria's stolen funds to pay those yeye UK hospitals to give her a bed and say she has cancer. I have no pity for her. I only pity the oppressed naija pple that are still so ignorantly protecting their oppressor. Tueh I spit on such pple

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by babdap: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Did she ask for the prayers of Nigerian when she was embezzling our common wealth, No she didn't.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sukkot: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2015
cancer is a spiritual disease. it means you dont have enough electromagnetic energy to power your body. it is a disease of those with very low magnetic frequency of vibration. it can only be cured by two ways
1- go down on your knees and confess your sins and make restitution for every evil ( every cosmic law you have broken ) you have done. then your vibration will increase. in her case she needs to return every kobo she stole

and if she decides she does not want to make restitution then the other option is dietary. but i will not tell her how cuz i will rather she chose the first option

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Ademat7(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Am sorry all but may i let u knw dat health case like cancer can mk u think of two things
1. To siphon as much as possible frm nigeria to enjoy ur life b4 u say byebye to dis world
2. To decide to do ur best for this country dat generations to come might remember u for good like prof. Dora Akunyili did with her health cases too
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sukkot: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Go and die
osho baba, how lara grin
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by LordMecuzy(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Please modify your comment if you do not wish her death. That's what your comment tends to suggest.

I am not a Fan of this APC led government, but I still believe that anyone who betrayed the opportunity given to him/her by GEJ to serve this country, and only saw it as an opportunity to steal should face corruption charges via a due process, convicted and sent to jail.

I can't modify... I only wrote I don't make such prayers my man
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sukkot: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

nigga shut yo ass up. if someone steals pepper in the market you will be the first nigga to throw tyre and petrol and burn him alive. shut your hyprocritical weak ass up man
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by smuth(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2015
However, former Minister of State for Education, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, disagreed and urged Nigerians not to pray for her. ‘’How can we pray for her when she put Nigeria into bankruptcy? Let her go and ask forgiveness from God.

This is the reason our educational sector is in terrible mess.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

What about those who have died because of the people's looting.
Me I don't care and shall never sympathise with any corrupt leader, even if surrounded with death. After all thats what they deserve.
**Leaves thread** ~Iiiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhh~
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Seawhy(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2015
What goes around turns around.
Madam,your cancer problem started while in Office and it did not stop you from stealing our money nor asked Nigerians to pray for you. In your wisdom, you thought money can buy every thing. Dear Madam,it is now obvious that money cannot buy life. My advice for you is repent, return all the stolen money in your possession and ask Nigerian for forgiveness. That God that has been protecting you will set you free. Here repentance is the key and once this is done, your sins will be forgiven and you will leave and enjoy like a baby. Nigerians wish you quick recovery and safe trip back to Nigeria.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by aniyphil: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
. . .and why is it that it is almost always when a Nigerian elite has questions to answer that cancer pops up

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by homotayo11(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
The only reason i wish u to b alive is for EFCC to recover our stolen money...

After that...i wish u nothing but death...

because u ave sent many lives to their grave through your corrupt behaviour..
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sphinx54: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Please return our money before you DIE! Biiiiitch!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by prinsam30: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
aniyphil:
. . .and why is it that it is almost always when a Nigerian elite has questions to answer that cancer pops up

abeg help me ask them ooooo
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by orlawaley: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2015
WU AR MINE TO JUDGE U....MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH HEAL U.,(AMIN)
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Dharniel:
The Lord is your strength...
U MUST BE SMOKING ODIKWA SOMUTHIN angry
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2015
I am sure she has enough money to buy Nigerian pastors and imams to offer prayers and supplications for her.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2015
orlawaley:
WU AR MINE TO JUDGE U....MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH HEAL U.,(AMIN)
PACK THAT UR ALLAH FOR SIDE, WE ARE TALKING OF ECONOMY AND NIGERIA, KEEP UR RELIGION TO UR SELF, NO BE RELIGION DEY GIVE JOBS OR BUILD ECONOMY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.