Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852713 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
drfdee:
Try Prince George hospital in Maryland

i know PG hospital is above 8k for CS.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
legendsmother:
@nefertitiram thanks I know what u mean buh I donno any1 in d US, don't av any close friends who have delivered dere to put me through, no Family members who have either. Basically Zero idea aall I know is I wanna deliver in d US dats all nd I have been like I wanna use an agent not till I saw u people do it on your own dats y I came in and aske for help

@Olokings tanks it's just thaat it's very confusing I have read a lot on the other pagesfor a total JJC I donno how to even go about My Visa et all talkless of poe and d rest I just came in lost and looking for help tanks so much Godbless

You know you don't have any issues cos you are not preggie yet.
Just apply for a visa now for vacation with your hubby, visit america and come back before bomboy enters, then you are all set.
Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Herladyship(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Maymay
mulberry:

Dancing azonto with u from my bedroom! Thank God for smooth poe and safe journey
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Herladyship:
Wow this is my first comment here and am reporting live from Texas (first time traveller and mom)
All glory to God almighty for a very smooth and easy entry it was like I was travelling from Lag to Abj (very co operative baby in my womb as am 37weeks gone)
t.

Congrats
But mehn 37 week for a first time mum, u get liver o!

Safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twingirls: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Joleenluv:

Hello @twingirls, do you think going to Abuja would make much difference as I was refused in Lagos. Right now the available interview dates are not encouraging.

I can't say for sure, some believe Abuja is better, but really, I think you shld just pray that God prepared a reasonable officer to interview you, it may be Lag or Abuja, anywhere you get a good date. Do not be discouraged, Li's wife s already in Houston, they got there approval less dn 2 weeks ago after 3 denial. Just pray and prepare.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by uptown17: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
happy sunday peeps

@veterans in the house who have driven/rented a car before in the US, is it really cost saving as such? kindly advise
did u get an international driver's L in lagos you used
kindly give me contacts. someone wana chop my head off ( as i no get the new driver' L yet)

MIL is going for interview soon, as her son is sponsoring her, can a VO ask her how much the son earns?
(strange qweshion abi, son doesnt want mama to know the figure ni oooo) she is going to be given his statement of account to take along though but she ordinarily cant understand the details unless its explained to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by newbie1234: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks so much @drfdee

drfdee:
Try Prince George hospital in Maryland
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by newbie1234: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks so much @bbaby84

bbaby84:

https://www.nairaland.com/2176096/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures
Start from page 200 or so. There were plenty Maryland posts. Don't think anyone wants to start typing again.
Good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
hello all, i am new here...i need an urgent answer to this question: i want to apply for a us B2visa for childbirth purposes and the company i work for wants to sponsor me(we do medical care for our staff yearly) has anyone been rejected a visa based on this? or is it a good idea?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
hello @justwise please can you answer my question or anyone with knowledge of this: i want to apply for a us B2visa for childbirth purpose and the company i work for wants to sponsor me,(although i am related to the CEO)(that means me taking a letter and statement of account of the company,ill also take mine)....has anyone been rejected a visa based on this? is this a good idea? or how should i go about it and prove to the vo?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2015
firsttymum:
I ordered it here in d US from sebamed.com. In naija u can get it in health plus.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by drfdee: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Prince George hospital cs wiv minimum of 11.5k
Vaginal delivery is like 9.5k

Adebuble:

i know PG hospital is above 8k for CS.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2015
firsttymum:
Just because it's shacking me.... Yes I went all in... I ordered it from sebamed.com for those who might wanna ask
You dey vex o. I didn't know I cud order direct from dem. It didn't even occur to me to research. Was planning to buy when I get back to Naija. How long did it take to ship to you let me know if I still have time to order?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 4:44am On Oct 19, 2015
ozycy:

You dey vex o. I didn't know I cud order direct from dem. It didn't even occur to me to research. Was planning to buy when I get back to Naija. How long did it take to ship to you let me know if I still have time to order?
less than a week... I think it's like 2 or 3 working days

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bosayo: 4:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Hi peeps, am presently in houston and my stanbic ibtc card I use for swiping and POS was hacked . I was surprised wen I got alert from Zara shop in atlanta. The total money is almost 110k. I ve contacted d bank and dy are undergoing investigation.
Pls peeps, be careful with cards ohhhhh. Just want to share my experience.

I wish all of us the best.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 5:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Bosayo:
Hi peeps, am presently in houston and my stanbic ibtc card I use for swiping and POS was hacked . I was surprised wen I got alert from Zara shop in atlanta. The total money is almost 110k. I ve contacted d bank and dy are undergoing investigation.
Pls peeps, be careful with cards ohhhhh. Just want to share my experience.

I wish all of us the best.
wow thanks for sharing.... Did you use it for Internet shopping? OMG sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by AyaSho(f): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Hello House
It's been a while I checked in here,
This thread had been very useful and I must give Kudos to Justwise.
I had my baby about 5mths back in the us
All information and contacts through nairaland.
Godbless Nigeria
Godbless nairaland
Godbless Justwise
Godbless America
Godbless Us all wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MayMaj(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Am new in this forum, I have a b1/b2 visa for two years. I said I was going for vacation during my visa interview but now I have decided to have my Baby in the US.

Pls can any one tell me what I need to do as am going early next month and my POE entry is NEWARK in New Jersey... Pls I need to know if anyone has has any idea or has used that POE before plus I will like to know about affordable hospital there including the price of CS and NORMAL delivery.

I will be hoping to get response please. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2015
MayMaj:
Am new in this forum, I have a b1/b2 visa for two years. I said I was going for vacation during my visa interview but now I have decided to have my Baby in the US.

Pls can any one tell me what I need to do as am going early next month and my POE entry is NEWARK in New Jersey... Pls I need to know if anyone has has any idea or has used that POE before plus I will like to know about affordable hospital there including the price of CS and
NORMAL delivery.

I will be hoping to get response please. Thank you

Just read part 1 n 2 u will get your answers dear!

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MayMaj(f): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2015
My dear like I said am totally new here, I just needed the information for POE in New Jersey which is EWR, pls any one with idea will go a long way to help.

Plus I need name and prices of affordable hospital. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mamacajah: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
MayMaj:
My dear like I said am totally new here, I just needed the information for POE in New Jersey which is EWR, pls any one with idea will go a long way to help.

Plus I need name and prices of affordable hospital. Thanks

My dear MayMaj, like neks31 said, read the previous parts.
This question has been asked over and over and answers given.

FYI: This is a DIY-do it yourself board.. no one is being paid to answer questions. So when asking or responding to a reply try and be nice

First of all, I would like to ask the following questions. Your response would determine how others may aid you since you say you plan to travel next month.

When did you do your visa interview and where you asked at anytime if you were pregnant? If yes, did you deny it?
Why are you choosing Newark? Is it because of family? what is your budget? what do you have planned for transportation, communications (phone/internet), after delivery care? what about your fit to fly? how many weeks are you currently? are you carrying multiple or single babies? how much cash do you plan to carry? etc...

I hope you are beginning to see the picture.
This is just a tip of the ice berg. If you spend time now for at least one week and finish from half of part 2 to this part 3, you would get your answers.

Now I am eagerly awaiting your response. wink cool

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MayMaj(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Am sorry for my response earlier, I totally apologize..

I wasn't asked if I was pregnant when I had my interview, and it was in August 2015 at d end of the month... and going to New Jersey is because that is the only place I know someone (a friend)

Am pregnant with a single child and have paid my ticket with Lufthansa air, I would be 35 weeks wen am going but my Nigerian doctor is giving me a 28 weeks report.

Am going to have two report actually, one is d original report for my doctor and the other is for the airport purpose...

I have checked the airline pregnancy rule which they state that they travel even at 36 weeks pregnant so long as I have a doctors report.

Am budgeting 6k $ but will have more cash at hand, I intend to get a taxi service when I get there.. Dis is my second child but first time delivery in the USA so after birth care wount be much of a problem.

I apologize once again. I AM HONESTLY SORRY
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyibo4real: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2015
In d spirit of giving back, i need to share my JJC experience so dat som can learn n others can laugh at me. Lol.
I used to think dat any state/country can be one's point of entry provided it links u direct to d US of America, n Based on ds ideology, i booked LOS-DXB-IAH hoping dat DUBAI wil nw b my POE.(All in a bid to avoid d almighty Houston POE) Not knowing dat i'll still have to meet d devil face to face.

I flew Emirates @ 34+4days n d journey wasn't funny, nfact twas d longest and d scariest journey so far(as i was havin contraction all thru), coupled wt d fact dat my 17months old son refused 2 eat anytin all thru d journey. My eye cleared wen we got 2 Dubai(my supposed POE) n nobody(CBP) asked us questions b4 we boarded our connecting flight. Somehow i was kinda asking mysef; is it dat we're lucky or dat d Almighty Houston is still goin 2 be our POE.

Fast forward 2 Houston, i was wheeled to d CBP n after scanning my finger prints, d followin ensued:
Officer: Hi welcome
Me: hello
Officer: why are u here?
Me: 4 vacation n 2 have my baby.
Officer: stamps my son's and bro in law's passports n sent me 4 secondary inspection wtout further questioning.

I met some people inside d room n waited 4 about 30mins wtout being called. (Meanwhile my 'very' hungry son n bro in law were waiting 4 me outside). I had 2 go n meet one of d women 2 ask if i can go n check on my son, n she said dnt worry, dey're ok where dey are. After 20mins, i went bck again 2 ask if i can bring dem in, n she bluntly refused.(n i was so worried 4 d small boy).
After about 1hr30mins, i was finally called n d following ensued:
Off: why are u here?
Me: for vacation n childbirth
Off: may i hav ur Dr's correspondence, n i gave him all my packaged docs.
Off: who referred u 2 ds Dr( Dr F)
Me: no one
Off: Madam stop lying 2 us, i said who referred u 2 ds Dr. n i still maintained my initial response.
Off: ok how did u knw abt him?
Me: thru research
Off: ( calling d attention of his female colleague) i think we need to investigate ds Dr, it seems he's running a package dat is attracting Nigerians here.
Off: madam 4 d last time, who referred u 2 ds Dr. N i said no one
Female Off: how many times did u apply 4 visa b4 u were granted?
Me: once
Off: Do u knw we can cancel ds visa right here n nw, 4 d last time; hw many times were u denied b4 u were given visa. N i still maintained my response
Female Off: frm our system here, u applied arnd July n another one arnd bla bla bla. N i started xplaining 2 dem dat i applied only once bt later changed d date n dat we only went 4 interview once b4 being granted
Female Off: u see wat i'm saying, why were u tryin 2 lie 2 us, nfact we're gonna cancel ds visa.
Me: how did i lie? we were neva denied visa at all, we applied once n was granted. She sent d male Off inside one of d rooms n after delayin me 4 abt 5mins, he came outside n started askin wat my hubby does, hw much he earns in dollar, hw old my son is, wat i do, hw much dollar i have wt me($9800), hw we're gonna pay etc.
At d end of it all, i was stamped in till April n he advised dat i shud hv all my receipts handy b4 leavin d States.

I apologise 4 d long story, i jst needed 2 share 4 others 2 pick one or two things. Meanwhile we've settled dwn @ pampered stay n i'll be using Dr E of Oakbend. Is any nairalander staying @pampered stay, lets hook up abeg, ds my incessant contraction hv nt allowed me do proper shoppin. Bye 4 nw!

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MayMaj(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol... @ dubai point of entry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2015
firsttymum:
wow thanks for sharing.... Did you use it for Internet shopping? OMG sorry about that

So sorry abt ur experience, I think its best to just withdraw from the atm once and hold cash, guess its safer.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
uptown17:
happy sunday peeps

@veterans in the house who have driven/rented a car before in the US, is it really cost saving as such? kindly advise
did u get an international driver's L in lagos you used
kindly give me contacts. someone wana chop my head off ( as i no get the new driver' L yet)

Hey uptown17 If you are able to get a car for free/cheap, please go for it.

Hubby and I were able to get a car (after spending so much money on cab/Uber/etc).

We filled up the tank once, for about $28 or so, and used it for all our waka for about 3 weeks. We just topped it up after so that we won't be returning the car to our kind friend on empty/red.

We only had to pay for insurance and one or 2 things.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yemmyfinest: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good all.@toks7 how are you doing and your little one?i believe you are doing great.
please i am interested in you using Dr Ikeda Marcos to take the delivery of my baby.
It been difficult to reach him i mailed them severally to no avail.Please do you have his own direct e-mail
addy/phone number please kindly sent it to me through my addy olabaruwa@yahoo.com
Thanks as i await your response
Also for those who have or staying at pampared stay please what is accommodation like.
@deres5 for the response to my last question.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mamacajah: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
MayMaj:
Am sorry for my response earlier, I totally apologize..

I wasn't asked if I was pregnant when I had my interview, and it was in August 2015 at d end of the month... and going to New Jersey is because that is the only place I know someone (a friend)

Am pregnant with a single child and have paid my ticket with Lufthansa air, I would be 35 weeks wen am going but my Nigerian doctor is giving me a 28 weeks report.

Am going to have two report actually, one is d original report for my doctor and the other is for the airport purpose...

I have checked the airline pregnancy rule which they state that they travel even at 36 weeks pregnant so long as I have a doctors report.

Am budgeting 6k $ but will have more cash at hand, I intend to get a taxi service when I get there.. Dis is my second child but first time delivery in the USA so after birth care wount be much of a problem.

I apologize once again. I AM HONESTLY SORRY

@MayMaj, its good to know that you didn't lie at the interview, so you have a good chance of winging it at the POE. While NY POE is ok, your budget is too low. For NY/NJ areas, you need to have a budget of at least 10-15k ( for normal delivery only all hospital cost inclusive- baby shopping and other expenses not included), whether you have friends and not. Please read the last 50 pages of part 2 to read someone experience of her host and how she had to relocate to another accommodation for her health and peace of mind.

Secondly, to find hospitals in that area, just click in the search box of the thread, type give bith in New york, travel section and all the posts on New york will come out.

The destination of choice for people on budget is either Houston or El Paso..click on the doctoresperati advert on this thread for more details). You have to walk the thin line btw comfort and higher hospital bills or all round reasonable bills and no family support.

I would not advice you travel with two doctors reports. Please pick one. Sometimes these POE officers can be quite zealous and check through all your documents. sighting two different fit to fly is a RED flag and could get you sent back for misrepresentation. Besides it is not a crime to give birth in USA and neither is it a crime to travel at 35 weeks. Please confirm from Lufthansa office about the limit for pregnant women. Don't always believe what you see on their website. The only airlines I know that carry preggies after 34 weeks are air france/klm/delta.Other gururs please help me out here.

So MayMaj, Happy reading and thank me later. And before I forget, apology accepted. grin

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mamacajah: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
cinakin:
hello @justwise please can you answer my question or anyone with knowledge of this: i want to apply for a us B2visa for childbirth purpose and the company i work for wants to sponsor me,(although i am related to the CEO)(that means me taking a letter and statement of account of the company,ill also take mine)....has anyone been rejected a visa based on this? is this a good idea? or how should i go about it and prove to the vo?
Hello cinakin, welcome to the board. I am not sure how to answer your question. I haven't seen this scenario here before. Its either hubby or father of the child sponsoring. So on my basic knowledge Icould pin point a few things..
1. If you are saying you are going to give birth in USA, you need to demonstrate that YOU can PAY all your bills and will not resort to their medical support system(called mediaid). Hence using a relative to sponsor your trip is a No No (thats what we say on this thread).
2. However, if the sponsorship is split you pay some, the sponsor pays the rest, I think it could work. But I am not sure. You can go to the Visit US thread to ask more questions.
3. Ensure you do not have the relative pay in huge sums of money into your account that can not be defended.Thats an outright reason for denial.

Hope this helps.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bmanbaba: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please has anybody heard of Truman Medical center , new York before. Kindly help with any info about them. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na wa o! no ticket below 300k apart from BA...last baby i flew BA, journey was like 20 hours..

Delta, United? no promo...how far na!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by girlloom(f): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hello all, I have been following this page quietly for a few months now and will love to share my experience. The first time I applied for a U.S. Visa was in 2012 and I was denied. I had just got back from my Msc program in the UK and resumed the work I left in Nigeria. I re-applied immediately and was denied again despite my travel history and work history, I concluded it was because I was single and gave it a rest. Fast forward 2015, I got married in March and by April we were expecting. Hubby and I decided to apply for a visa together with the hope I would get it since I was now married. We had our interview slated for August. I was already 19 weeks, I tried my best to conceal the pregnancy adding a pair of heels to my dressing ( I almost fainted that day, pair of Jean was tight). Below is a summary of what transpired between us and the vo

Hubby and I hand our passports and confirmation pages to the VO
VO: where will you be traveling to? Also where will you be staying?
Hubby: Michigan and we will be staying with my sis and hubby
VO: to do what?
Hubby: vacation with my wife
VO: have you travelled together, we answered yes and mentioned the country
VO: do you plan to have a baby in the U.S.?
Hubby and I: not at all
VO: you will be turned back if we find out that you lied
Hubby and I : okay ( with fake smiles)
VO: where do you work and what do you do there?
Myself and Hubby: we took turns and responded
VO: (question directed at me now) I can see you were denied a UK visa in 2014
Me: yes I was
VO: (now looking surprised) you work for xxxx and you were denied a UK visa?
Me: yes I was because I failed to submit complete documents
VO: ( still not convinced) you could have have reapplied and why didn't you?
Me: I didn't feel like it again (honestly, I didn't see the need to reapply then because I couldn't postpone my travel date)
VO: (still not convinced) how long have you worked for them? You have a right to reapply
Me: X years, yea I know I have the right but I was too disappointed to reapply ( I was already tired of the VO sef... Lol)
VO: Okay, I will be making two decisions, hubby's visa was approved and mine was denied.

I was so sad ehn, that would be my 3rd denial. Hubby wished he was the one that was denied, I told him I wasn't going to try again that it wasn't compulsory to give birth in Yankee. My mother inlaw and sis inlaw called later to plead with me to reapply. I finally agreed and told them I wasn't going to hide the pregnancy. The first step I took was to reapply for a UK visa, I then reapplied for the Yankee and selected 19th October for interview appointment (selected this date to give enough time to reapply for the UK visa and also apply for a Canadian visa because I felt the U.S. Was just a waste of time). I finally got the UK visa in sept and we submitted our online application for Canada and had our biometrics done on 29th sept. All I had in mind was that we will get the Canadian visa and our baby will be born there later in the year.... the wait began and we were optimistic. Fast forward to 12th October, hubby is talking about preparing for Yankee visa, he is putting so much energy into getting correspondence from a hospital in Michigan, calling friends whose wives have been issued visas while pregnant, talking about our statement of account and how I should get ready for the interview. I started wondering why he had suddenly given up on canada and asked and he said he didn't want all our eggs bla bla. By 16th October, hubby handed over to me a printed out correspondence from a hospital in Michigan and his statement of account, to help with his effort, I told him about a budget sheet(got that here) and he prepared one. With all these, my mind was still on Canada because 2 of my siblings are there and my folks will be there later in the year. About 7pm on Sunday, I was checking hubby's phone for God knows what when I stumbled on a message from the agent that was handling our Canadian visa, the message was dated 9th October and the content was basically telling my hubby that we were both denied and he has forwarded him a mail with the reason...I was weak... I confronted hubby for hiding it from me and he explained he didn't want me worried and all. Long and short was I didn't sleep till my interview which was slated for 8am today. We held hands and prayed last night, this was the last option. So today, I got up ( exhausted from not sleeping) got ready and took my burden of proof. Hubby decided to drive me for the appointment and offer moral support. I went in with my big belly and the below transpired with VO ( she was a lady and I was scared cos I heard they aren't so nice to preggos)

Handed my docs
VO: where will you be traveling to?
Me: Michigan
VO: what's your purpose
Me: love to birth my first child and take my maternity leave
VO: have you contacted a hospital there?
Me: yes, handed over correspondence
VO: who is sponsoring and what does he do?
Me: hubby and he does bla bla
Me: I jumped in and said) we were here together in August, he was granted but I was denied
VO: why were you denied?
Me: talked about the UK visa ish and how I reapplied and got it this time around.
VO: (typing with a straight face)
Me: (trying to push hubby's statement of account and budget sheet)
VO: ( takes my passport aside and handed over a white sheet) visa approved, pick up.....
Me:oh my God! Thank u! thank u! Thank u!
VO: (looking at me with a straight face)

In all, I am happy I did not get the visa the first time with my hubby cos I denied being pregnant and who knows I would have found it tough at Poe. To all those hoping, do not lose faith in God, do your best and trust him.

Biko, ignore my typos, still haven't slept.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.