Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852129 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Christyline: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello mamas in the house! Compliment of the season and a happy New year to you. Can anyone recommend a budget hospital/Doctor in GROVETOWN, Georgia or it's environs?

God bless you real good.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
neks31:
Wow all of u that stayed with host for more than a month are the real MVPs TBH!!! Happy sunday everyone ..

Madam, you just dey start.
Guess you will be on your own when you get to Houston or are you parking in MaryL finally.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
mrsbw:

Mega plaza has. There are different amps, so you need to consider the size of what you need it for
Ok thanks... I bought a 300w which shld carry my breastpump that's 18 w....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
iya01:
@firsttymum, sorry didn't get back to u, I finally got it when someone said 50pages back. Choi but madam u de harsh ooooo, de relax for ur students naa. If we know we won't say we no know.
cry cry I'm sorry love... See how guilty u made me feel...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
shawlar:

Yeah, that is the standard step-down transformer. Since you bought it in a posh place,they'll probably just replace it for you although its most likely just the fuse that blew (a simple N30 replacement).... Abeg how much did u buy it @ the "posh" place
the stuff comes on but doesn't work... Will change d fuse... It came with extra fuse.. Come to think of it Was given 1yr warranty
I bought 300w for 3k

They didn't av anyone higher. I'm looking to buy like 500w or 1000W cos of my sterilizer.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
LI:

I think the question was wrongly worded. A better way might have been, "How long does it take on the average to get all documentation after delivery". And then she can do her calculation.

Remind me to never get on your bad side, Firsty wink

I don't av a bad side jor.
Why do I always see d questions wrongly cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mulberry: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
firsttymum:
I have o... Wetin I go do.. It'll just b a spare one

Hi, I can buy it off u. Mine didn't work as well wen I got to Nigeria and I didn't bother with it as I just bought one cheap one and used. Was thinking will get a new part wen I go in April. I can take it off ur hands if u don't need it though.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
chicagobound:
Happy new year family, so it's official; I'm a Houston momma! wink
My LLO(emphasis on the Lovely) lol, arrived on the 28th via c/section and I couldn't be happier.
I used oakbend medical center and as firsttymum and ozycy will say "our Dr E". Wonderful experience I must say, from one who's done this cut 3 times, I know when c/s can't get any berra. Got discharged 48hrs and had a great medical attention. Someone started an insane gist bout my doc and cs here in Houston; hear this: God forgive U!!!
Hospital 3500
Dr. 2300
Epidural 940 guy no get change so dashed me 10$ grin
Still waiting for Nics cos of the holiday. I'll update later.

Congrats dear. @bolded, why won't they start rumour when she has collected market from the monopoly? Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shabbey09: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello all,
Pls I'm going for my interview in about two weeks. Wanna have my baby in Texas. My hubby is my sponsor and I've collected his statement of account and six months pay slip. I also have my six months pay slip and statement of account but theres practically no money in my own account.

Is this an issue?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
shabbey09:
Hello all,
Pls I'm going for my interview in about two weeks. Wanna have my baby in Texas. My hubby is my sponsor and I've collected his statement of account and six months pay slip. I also have my six months pay slip and statement of account but theres practically no money in my own account.

Is this an issue?
Don't think so.. Inflow outflow is what they really check.
But I wldnt carry statement of account with no money in it to the embassy. Why don't u get statement to the date u last had money in the account.

And then ur hubby's statement is actually enough for the interview purpose if it has funds enough for the journey

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
mulberry:

Hi, I can buy it off u. Mine didn't work as well wen I got to Nigeria and I didn't bother with it as I just bought one cheap one and used. Was thinking will get a new part wen I go in April. I can take it off ur hands if u don't need it though.
will rather keep it o... Let it be my spare... I know what I went through trying to get it.... Sorry hun
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shabbey09: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
firsttymum:

Don't think so.. Inflow outflow is what they really check.
But I wldnt carry statement of account with no money in it to the embassy. Why don't u get statement to the date u last had money in the account.

And then ur hubby's statement is actually enough for the interview purpose if it has funds enough for the journey

Yes, his funds are more than enough. But will do as uve suggested, thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

Congrats dear. @bolded, why won't they start rumour when she has collected market from the monopoly? Lol
I think I know u on Twitter... Just mentioned u... Mayb it's an assumption
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
I've had a fab hols mehn!

My NL sisters rock eh! Hung out with Modath and Akindolz in Ikoyi Club and did justice to Oha Soup with Nogen and her adorable trio! I swear triplets hungry me for a moment.

Bbaby84, keep my Baileys o!

MiddyO, still waiting for the pounded yam you promised me! One love y'all

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shabbey09: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
shabbey09:
Hello all,

Is this an issue?

Sorry one more thing, how many months old should the statement of account be?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
shabbey09:

Sorry one more thing, how many months old should the statement of account be?
6 months
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mrsoje how are you

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shabbey09: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
firsttymum:
6 months

OK, thanx alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

My NL sisters rock eh! Hung out with Modath and Akindolz in Ikoyi Club and did justice to Oha Soup with Nogen and her adorable trio! I swear triplets hungry me for a moment.

If you don't mind Ola Ola as I no fit pound yam! smiley Not back in Naija yet! Kisses to your daughter!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
How do you guys do this? Isn't this post to be an anonymous forum or did I miss the memo? Abeg somebody invite me o! I'm still in holuday mood

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
firsttymum:
I think I know u on Twitter... Just mentioned u... Mayb it's an assumption

Errr... dont think so o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
LI:
How do you guys do this? Isn't this post to be an anonymous forum or did I miss the memo? Abeg somebody invite me o! I'm still in holuday mood

Anonymous ko, anonymous ni! tongue
Mamas de hook up for here pass the romance thread o, leave that thing. I've met the most fabulous people on this thread!

Even if you try to be anonymous, a goldfish has no hiding place.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

Errr... dont think so o
now u think so abi?

Mehn ur daughter is over cute
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
LI:

Kikikikikikikikiki
Me sef dey find invite
Modath
Nefertitiram
Nogen
Akindolz

To think I spent Xmas in lagos cry cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

One can't do anything in Ghostmode with you!! tongue Remind me not to tell you about the bank I'm planning to rob!!! cheesy grin

@firsttymum,

Firsty of life, how is da first boy? Happy new year sweerie m, yes na she dey cause ruckus for twitter.. tongue

@Nogen,
How are the tiri wonders,would have loved to tag along but we don run comot lagos.. grin

Make una dey rock una traffic!! wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

One can't do anything in Ghostmode with you!! tongue Remind me not to tell you about the bank I'm planning to rob!!! cheesy grin

@firsttymum,

Firsty of life, how is da first boy? Happy new year sweerie m, yes na she dey cause ruckus for twitter.. tongue

Make una dey rock una traffic!! wink
finally out of ghost mode... Hian...

First boy is doing fine..
My love to ur family

Oya go back to ghost mode
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
firsttymum:
now u think so abi?

Mehn ur daughter is over cute

M.D. angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

Ok I just can't read and ignore this lailai shocked shocked cool
Abeg make una invite me for the next gets together, I promise not to ask stupid questions tongue tongue kiss
Happy New Year everyone.
Congratulations to all the new mommies. God bless your LOs and keep them healthy and happy in Jesus name.
Afm,my hands have been swollen,tingly and painful for a couple of days now so on a completely rest mode.
Cheers everyone and a favour filled 2016.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
shabbey09:
Hello all,

Is this an issue?

I don't think there is any need going with your statement of account. I wouldn't advise you to go with zero balance. Your hubby is sponsoring. His is enough. The VO will most likely not ask you for yours anyways. Goodluck.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

Lol it's in the fridge waiting for you. If you're coming around Ikoyi tomorrow I fit carry am with me.

You're the one enjoying o. Holiday is over for me. Back to work * sad face
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

M.D. angry

Look at how people are finding you out sharp sharp lmao.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

:PThis mama, making us jealous since 2015.
Ayam so going to have my Abj squad, no be only una for lag sabi meetup, hangup, and club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49