Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1538323 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by judgedredd22(m): 2:06am On May 18, 2017
queenfav:
wow... I tap into your grace ooo. This is just God! U just encouraged me in big way. The fear of denial is making me so skeptical about paying visa fees.N64, 000 no be small money especially in this era of change.. Lol. Congrats again,your family is very lucky.

my finest lawyer, haba... with all this hair money that you are chopping? apostle must hear of this! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 8:05am On May 18, 2017
kunzo:

Tell the VO you are going to California and when you get to the US, you can tour the whole of America.

From experience

Simple
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by skinnybleed(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2017
Hello guys, I've never travelled to any A, B list African or European country before (if you know what I mean grin). Now I have 3 family members planning to help me get to the US, now my questions are...

1) I hope not to have being to any A, B list country won't affect me?
2) what kind of visa will u advise me to apply for
3) what other thing can I do to increase my chances of getting my visa approved.
4) I have options of either New York, Philadelphia or Maryland, which of these family members would you advise I say with.

Thanks guys in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
1. You must have travelled to at least one European country or South Africa.
2. K1 Visa
3. Get lots of relevant documents and take it to the embassy (and you must have travelled to at least one European country or South Africa).
4. Stay with the one that got into the US using a visitors visa and decided to stay back and become a citizen, he/she is now a citizen.

All the best!

skinnybleed:
Hello guys, I've never travelled to any A, B list African or European country before (if you know what I mean grin). Now I have 3 family members planning to help me get to the US, now my questions are...

1) I hope not to have being to any A, B list country won't affect me?
2) what kind of visa will u advise me to apply for
3) what other thing can I do to increase my chances of getting my visa approved.
4) I have options of either New York, Philadelphia or Maryland, which of these family members would you advise I say with.

Thanks guys in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by queenfav(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
judgedredd22:

my finest lawyer, haba... with all this hair money that you are chopping? apostle must hear of this! grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha you know how many hairs i go sell to make 64k profit?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shrekandfiona: 10:40am On May 18, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
2. K1 Visa
3. Get lots of relevant documents and take it to the embassy (and you must have travelled to at least one European country or South Africa).
4. Stay with the one that got into the US using a visitors visa and decided to stay back and become a citizen, he/she is now a citizen.

All the best!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Epic response

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SMARTRON: 11:00am On May 18, 2017
Good morning all, i need your clarification. i just completed and submitted my application with a mistake of my email address. please how do i correct this before booking my appointment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 11:07am On May 18, 2017
SMARTRON:
Good morning all, i need your clarification. i just completed and submitted my application with a mistake of my email address. please how do i correct this before booking my appointment.
Fill a new DS-160 form that's the only option you have.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 11:12am On May 18, 2017
I don't think a mistake in your email address is important. However if it is brought up during the interview, explain that is a mistake. All the best. A mistake in your date of birth or in your name or any information on your Nigerian passport is very consequential.

SMARTRON:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by skinnybleed(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
2. K1 Visa

All the best!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SMARTRON: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Thank you. What is the implication of submitting two applications.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keleks: 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
Please house .. when i tracked our passport to know if its ready for pickup, my daughter's own and mine is ready but my husband's own is saying "there is no status update for this passport. Please what could be wrong, should i just go to the pickup location or what? I dont stay in lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 12:52pm On May 18, 2017
There is no implication.

SMARTRON:
Thank you. What is the implication of submitting two applications.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
@KaptainAfrica; did you as chief guests attend a meeting with demons yesterday at the residence of the devil? Boy, you are very angry today oh.... Lawd-have-mercy! You have entered bad gang my broda cheesy grin

#DoARecantOhPlease
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
The evil alter-ego of Kaptain Afrika has taken over. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. One who wishes to travel, should at least make an attempt at research.

OmoBendel24:
@KaptainAfrica; did you as chief guests attend a meeting with demons yesterday at the residence of the devil? Boy, you are very angry today oh.... Lawd-have-mercy! You have entered bad gang my broda cheesy grin

#DoARecantOhPlease

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SMARTRON: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
please house i am having issue of logon to appointment porter. could it because my visa is yet to expire or what?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
SMARTRON:
please house i am having issue of logon to appointment porter. could it because my visa is yet to expire or what?

Lolz! No relationship.... Maybe network glitch, or you could change browser and/or system.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by judgedredd22(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
queenfav:
hahahaha you know how many hairs i go sell to make 64k profit?

na the same thing otedola talk before him buy private jet! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:42pm On May 18, 2017
OmoBendel24:

#DoARecantOhPlease
AZzinnnn! See wickedness abi witch craft o!
@skinnybleed kaptanafrica was being extremely sarcastic. Better read the us embassy website and get yourself in order.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

AZzinnnn! See wickedness abi witch craft o!
@skinnybleed kaptanafrica was being extremely sarcastic. Better read the us embassy website and get yourself in order.

Lolz! Fia catch me for this one my dear sister.... "wohckedness" in high and low places cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
thanks Bro. please Seyewest, Nefetitiram and others I need more advice on this.
I believe there's a space for you to list every city you wanna visit on the travel details page in the DS160 form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=lizzyfash27 post=56582934][/quote] please you guys should respond...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
Please Is it advisable to pay the conference fee
before going for the interview at the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 11:45pm On May 18, 2017
seyewest:
I believe there's a space for you to list every city you wanna visit on the travel details page in the DS160 form
All I saw is place to stay. no provision for places to visit. that could be on if I click on already made travel plans.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 12:25am On May 19, 2017
please house is there any provision made in the DS-160 application where you will list the number of cities or states you would like to visit?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please house is there any provision made in the DS-160 application where you will list the number of cities or states you would like to visit?

LOL, no there is not.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dee85: 12:57am On May 19, 2017
No.wait till you ve been issued a visa

lizzyfash27:
Please Is it advisable to pay the conference fee
before going for the interview at the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:05am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:

Yes, there's....
JWTheocracy1:
All I saw is place to stay. no provision for places to visit. That could be on if I click on already made travel plans. This is really giving me a sleepless night because I don't know how I will make the vo understand me on this.

You will find it right there, your guess is good on this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dee85: 1:07am On May 19, 2017
Oga JW,please relax and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.please stick to what you filled in your form and answer questions as concisely as you can when asked by the vo.If eventually you are issued the visa,you can then visit anywhere you like in the US.
I guess someone already answered you on this before

JWTheocracy1:
All I saw is place to stay. no provision for places to visit. that could be on if I click on already made travel plans. This is really giving me a sleepless night because I don't know how I will make the vo understand me on this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 3:23am On May 19, 2017
That would be a material misrepresentation and possibly lead to a ban.

My advice would be to have your mum file an immigration petition for you. While it is ongoing, then you can apply for an NIV to visit.

2aify2017:
Hello every one. Please I would need your kind advice. I applied for non immigrant visa late last year but was denied. The VO expressed that he's not convinced I would come back because of the ties I have in the U.S (Mum is U.S citizen). Am trying to apply again but this time I want to make reservation and[b] also indicate that I have no one in the U.S [/b].
Please house I want to know if my former information can contradict my current information as regards contacts in the U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ayomibare: 4:27am On May 19, 2017
Hello guys.. I was denied a US visa in December 2013. On my passport then, was a fake Indian visa and the vo asked me of my purpose of visiting India which I answered, visiting my brother in India..

Now I'm going for my friend's mom's 70th birthday in August)(my friend is a surgeon in d US). And I have a new passport.. Should I still fill in my ds160 form that I've travelled to India before or say the truth.. Im married with 3 kids and have a good job(project manager).

Que 1..should I still put India in my travel history

Que 2..what should I put as my purpose of visiting US.

Que 3.(I have d intention of coming back to Nigeria) how long should I put my visit duration to maximize my chances

Que 4.. What are my chances of getting the visa

Thanks for the good job on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.