Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536963 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2017
unalaoted:
unalaoted:
Nice thread...please gurus I need ur 123 on ds
Wanna apply for Visiting visa
1- invite from my friend
2. Purpose of visa visiting and holiday
3. Single, last born of 5
4. Pharmacists working with a multinational coy in nigeria. ( good salary at least)
5. Travel history, France, Dubai, ivory coast and Ghana
6. Late Dad properties...

The question here is that...
1. Any red flag? Since is my frd that is sending the invitation, bt not a family member
2. My chances of not getting no strong home tie in Nigeria
3. Am I good to go on this?.

Thanks bosses
You know they won't check your invitation letter and also how did your friend get to U.S?
Are you married? Any kids?
Your travel history is okay... tell us more if you can.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by unalaoted: 10:18am On May 16, 2017
Thanks seyewest....
My Frd gt to US via visa lottery.. Bn dre for 5years.
For me am single not married no kids jst a regular omo boy...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Hamdat55: 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
Good Day Gurus in the house,
I, my wife and my twins went to US embassy lagos today and we were denied,

Transcript bellow,
VO: good morning

I and my wife: morning

VO: where and why are you going to US

Me: New york and we are going on vacation
VO: what do you do?

Me: Piping design Engineer
VO: which company do you work for

Me: i mentioned it (a reputable oil and gas servicing firm)

VO: ma'am what do you do?

My wife: fashion designer

VO: have you travel out of Nigeria before

Me: no wifey yes (ghana and lyberia)

VO: i am sorry blah blah (blue form).

below are my status, i have almost 8 years of working experience in the same company and earn 506k montly, i am married with a twins (will clock one next week).

please what do i need to do i am thinking of going to dubai with my family then apply later.
also my wife is kin on me to re-apply immidiately maybe another vo might consider us.

please i need your advice. thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
@ hamdatn your plan A is better. Travel with the whole family ist. Give it a Bit of time before reapplying. Sorry for the waste of 200k in these. Hard times.
So it would be better to actually get a change in circumstance before blowing that money again. Delay is not denial

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Hamdat55: 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
@ hamdatn your plan A is better. Travel with the whole family ist. Give it a Bit of time before reapplying. Sorry for the waste of 200k in these. Hard times.
So it would be better to actually get a change in circumstance before blowing that money again. Delay is not denial

Thanks so much Lady G. may God reward your efforts.

Please like how much month before i apply again? the essence was to celebrate my babies one year which i will compensate them for by booking Dubai trip but it's like my wife and statues of liberty has a relationship i am not aware of *smile* i had proposed Dubai earlier but she really want to go to US, she was suppose to give birth in US but due to some medical circumstances, we couldn't apply for it but trust me i really want to satisfy her.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
Damilare5882:
congrats and I claim your grace
You claim her grace?
Why not access yourself and see if you have her kind of work, family ties and travel history?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
1. May I suggest that we not give straight answers only. For example, what do you for a living? I am a banker.; try this instead - What do you for a living? I am a banker, with x years of experience, in dealing with client financial bla bla bla bla bla.

2. Couples that apply together, should let the other spouse, know if they have applied for a US Visa before.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Please everyone... is it advisable to pay for a conference fee before going for an interview at the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Annabechick(f): 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
Good evening everyone, pls i want to apply for United nation Conference. I am paying 1200 dollars for the conference, i was told UN will send a copy of my details to the embassy. My question is, whats the guarantee that i will get the visa? I was told i will still go for an interview at the Embassy. N.B i have never travelled before also i run a private business
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jabiggurl: 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Hamdat55:

Thanks so much Lady G. may God reward your efforts.

Please like how much month before i apply again? the essence was to celebrate my babies one year which i will compensate them for by booking Dubai trip but it's like my wife and statues of liberty has a relationship i am not aware of *smile* i had proposed Dubai earlier but she really want to go to US, she was suppose to give birth in US but due to some medical circumstances, we couldn't apply for it but trust me i really want to satisfy her.
Thanks.

You are a good man!! thumbs up. Please try them much later in the year but for now go have fun in Dubai...trust me your wife will have fun as well and the twins too....cheers

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
THIS IS A SCAM.

Annabechick:
Good evening everyone, pls i want to apply for United nation Conference. I am paying 1200 dollars for the conference, i was told UN will send a copy of my details to the embassy. My question is, whats the guarantee that i will get the visa? I was told i will still go for an interview at the Embassy. N.B i have never travelled before also i run a private business
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mumtwins08: 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
Hello house . Is it possible to apply as a family without holding any bank statements ? For a b1/b2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
lizzyfash27:
Please everyone... is it advisable to pay for a conference fee before going for an interview at the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by biggie1o2(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
Hello House and gurus, please what are the likely questions for a single mother with a four year old daughter. Presently working in an Aviation industry and purpose of travel is vacation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
Forgive my asking, but was exactly is the point of spelling Liberia as lyberia?

Hamdat55:
Good Day Gurus in the house,
I, my wife and my twins went to US embassy lagos today and we were denied,

Transcript bellow,
VO: good morning

I and my wife: morning

VO: where and why are you going to US

Me: New york and we are going on vacation

Me: Piping design Engineer
VO: which company do you work for

Me: i mentioned it (a reputable oil and gas servicing firm)

VO: ma'am what do you do?

My wife: fashion designer

VO: have you travel out of Nigeria before

Me: no wifey yes (ghana and lyberia)

VO: i am sorry blah blah (blue form).

below are my status, i have almost 8 years of working experience in the same company and earn 506k montly, i am married with a twins (will clock one next week).

please what do i need to do i am thinking of going to dubai with my family then apply later.
also my wife is kin on me to re-apply immidiately maybe another vo might consider us.

please i need your advice. thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by crisycent: 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
Greetings to all the gurus in the house. My appointment was 9:30 today in Lagos and here's my transcript.

After the VO just bounce the guy in front of me, I waited for her to call me before rushing to her window. Then she asked me to come.

VO: your passports
ME: I gave her
VO: why are you going to the US?
ME: Told her
VO: where are you going in the US?
ME: I am a bla bla bla owner
VO: how many bla bla bla do you have in your bla bla bla?
ME: told her
VO: Is it a family business or your personal business because you seem very young to own such a business.
ME: gave her reasons why it's not such a "big business" and told her I have done other business in the past.
VO: tell me about your former business.
VO: You will pick your passport on so n so day.

I have read other people's transcript here and believe it when they tell you after the VO approved their visa they don't hear the remaining stuffs they say....me no even know weda Na me she still dey talk to. The white paper just be like say na money printing machine dem give me.

It is impossible not to feel some kind of tension because seeing the amount of rejection will definitely get to your head and make you begin to doubt even if you know weytin you dey do.

Lady G, I troway salute!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ennygal: 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
quote author=crisycent post=56584425]Greetings to all the gurus in the house. My appointment was 9:30 today in Lagos and here's my transcript.

After the VO just bounce the guy in front of me, I waited for her to call me before rushing to her window. Then she asked me to come.

VO: Is it a family business or your personal business because you seem very young to own such a business.
ME: gave her reasons why it's not such a "big business" and told her I have done other business in the past.

I have read other people's transcript here and believe it when they tell you after the VO approved their visa they don't hear the remaining stuffs they say....me no even know weda Na me she still dey talk to. The white paper just be like say na money printing machine dem give me.

It is impossible not to feel some kind of tension because seeing the amount of rejection will definitely get to your head and make you begin to doubt even if you know weytin you dey do.

[/quote]Congrars dear

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
Annabechick:

Shebi one agent don dey use your head now with sweet mouth, ba? Run from am oh! Well, even you fit desperate, anything you see, take am like that, but na one chance you wanna enter so.... You be no wan go interview, no be so? Na the same rope tie una too, because e be like say you just wan buy visa Waka and refuse to come back house. You go hia nwiiinnn for this thief hand if you no quick run, bet am!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
crisycent:
Greetings to all the gurus in the house. My appointment was 9:30 today in Lagos and here's my transcript.

congrats to you Bro. please is this your first time of applying for a US visa? Do you have a travel history? how old are you that made him suspect your business success ? please enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 2aify2017: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
Hello every one. Please I would need your kind advice. I applied for non immigrant visa late last year but was denied. The VO expressed that he's not convinced I would come back because of the ties I have in the U.S (Mum is U.S citizen). Am trying to apply again but this time I want to make reservation and also indicate that I have no one in the U.S .
Please house I want to know if my former information can contradict my current information as regards contacts in the U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by crisycent: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
congrats to you Bro. please is this your first time of applying for a US visa? Do you have a travel history? how old are you that made him suspect your business success ? please enlighten us.

Yes o! First attempt for US. Travel history South Africa, UAE, U.K. (With plenty years valid visa). My age na private affair bro.

VO only asked for travel history she didn't bother to check my passport to confirm.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
crisycent:

Yes o! First attempt for US. Travel history South Africa, UAE, U.K. (With plenty years valid visa). My age na private affair bro.

VO only asked for travel history she didn't bother to check my passport to confirm.
AlrightBro. but even if you tell me your age I don't know you because this is a faceless forum. lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 9:17pm On May 16, 2017
2aify2017:
Hello every one. Please I would need your kind advice. I applied for non immigrant visa late last year but was denied. The VO expressed that he's not convinced I would come back because of the ties I have in the U.S (Mum is U.S citizen). Am trying to apply again but this time I want to make reservation and also indicate that I have no one in the U.S .
Please house I want to know if my former information can contradict my current information as regards contacts in the U.S
please do not try giving any false information or it would lead to some years ban. you already made it clear on your previous application that you have someone who is a US citizen(Mum) don't you know that all information in your previous application is still in their Data base? we do not encourage misrepresentation of Material here or falsehood! I will advice you to try and get more solid ties first to be a prove that you won't abscond(if is not even your intention) you might get it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wolemine: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
Good day gurus in the house, i applied for b1/b2 visa last year which was approved but was later placed on AP and after days i was called for another interview based on 221g and after the second interview i was still placed on AP, after another 2 weeks i got a mail that the visa was refused under 214b. Recently, i came in contact with one of my classmate in the university who stays in the US(thru visa lottery) and gave me his contact details for me to use in subsequent application and i want to reapply.
1) Will the contact details i am filling now have any effect in my new application since the first form i filled i don't have any body in the US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
How many months/years ago was your last interview at the US Embassy?

wolemine:

Good day gurus in the house, i applied for b1/b2 visa last year which was approved but was later placed on AP and after days i was called for another interview based on 221g and after the second interview i was still placed on AP, after another 2 weeks i got a mail that the visa was refused under 214b. Recently, i came in contact with one of my classmate in the university who stays in the US(thru visa lottery) and gave me his contact details for me to use in subsequent application and i want to reapply.
1) Will the contact details i am filling now have any effect in my new application since the first form i filled i don't have any body in the US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
No one knows your identity, so you are safe. Congrats.

crisycent:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:26pm On May 16, 2017
The US keeps records. The US isn't Nigeria where we don't have records. Better to apply Immigrant Visa instead. You most likely won't be given an NIV unless you have strong ties here in Nigeria. And oh, don't lie.

wolemine:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:28pm On May 16, 2017
The possible questions are found in Page 1-end of this forum. All the best.

biggie1o2:
Hello House and gurus, please what are the likely questions for a single mother with a four year old daughter. Presently working in an Aviation industry and purpose of travel is vacation.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wolemine: 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=KaptainAfrika post=56590111]How many months/years ago was your last interview at the US Embassy?

The interview was in October last year while the 221g interview was in December last year too
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=wolemine post=56590386][/quote]did they give you any reason as to why they visa initially granted was revoked?? please can you post your transcript here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
Okay all the best.

[quote author=wolemine post=56590386][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.