Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531280 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Yes Uncle lipsrsealed

All we can ask God for is AkoN'uche

@LadyG, Seyewest, Chloe7, Neferitin, Omobendel24 I Gbadun all of una wella irrespective of the jabs that' goes back and forth I believe say we be one family already... The VISA UNITED FC

NOTE: if we always advice people to read old posts we should expect less visa questions, in my case I asked not a single question cos the old transcript answered all my questions and dowsed my doubts.

Moving forward...
Here are my observations:
1) answering questions with venom or anger
2) attacking other pples point or solution in a rude and derogatory manner.
3) assuming your point is final and can't be challenged.
4) criminalizing pples motives or application when you can easily talk them out of their ideas.

We are all not perfect and trust we all have helped Alot of people here even if they did come back to acknowledge or not.

Been a busy weekend for me, I just made this post sum all I read while I was away.

You guys don't know how much I love this thread now... Cos it helped me Alot.

Love you all fam! (pls pardon my brevity and typos)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
chloe7:
if you read your ticket you will see the kg's you are allowed to carry, emirates is 30kgs. Read the ticket you have and you will see baggage allowance there
it's not 30kg but two bag weighing 23kg each
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
OmoBendel24:

I understand you Chloe, but this specifically is for the US route, different from others Sis.
@omobendel24 you are right it is 23kg per bag and I travelled to the U.S with Emirates.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
chloe7:
if I catch you I will just give you to ogunlalasokun to carry to America make two of Una go dey dig am for jfk, greyhound bus, yellow taxi and columbus and Ohio, o pari cheesy
@chloe7 na serious punishment be that ooooo....lolzzzzz

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good evening guys... @LadyG is right and also my sis @chloe7 as well... I think we need to raise the level and go back to those days when we actually solve peoples problem and not turn it to a beer palour forum... You all are part of my life now and I don't want us to fall into mediocrity.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy grin wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
chloe7:
I used emirates in December to London & dubai and my allowance was 30kgs on both legs. And 10kg hand luggage

To and frm US is 23kg. Flew em back with my baby last October
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
nefertitiram:

To and frm US is 23kg. Flew em back with my baby last October
I think their luggage allowance is different per routes they ply, plus you followed emirates with baby waka shocked you are a super mom, because the journey will be like heaven to and fro cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
chloe7:
I think their luggage allowance is different per routes they ply, plus you followed emirates with baby waka shocked you are a super mom, because the journey will be like heaven to and fro cheesy

It was a lovely journey btw.

We used dubai connect so we were well rested by the next morning for the next leg. Believe me I will do it all over again grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
wink
nefertitiram:

It was a lovely journey btw.

We used dubai connect so we were well rested by the next morning for the next leg. Believe me I will do it all over again grin
dubai connect is the way then cheesy wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by emjayfay(f): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Pls which of these 3 airlines ( emirates, british airway and delta airlines ) will u consider best to fly with, in terms of the air craft maintenance, entertainment and good history.

I have flown both Emirates and Delta and I think Delta is a learner when it comes to entertainment and taking care of passengers! As per aircraft, Emirate planes are definitely newer! I know nothing about BA.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by emjayfay(f): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
chloe7:
Omobendel24 that picture attachment is obviously an old policy of emirates, they reviewed their baggage policy after 2014, I want to assume they don't have different baggage allowances to different countries, but this information is clearly written on his ticket let him just check it, that's all tongue

I used Emirates to JFK in October and it was 23kg*2bags. My son was charged full ticket too and his baggage allowance was same.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Djcool2744: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, please how do i submit mu application after completing. what i saw here is just completed and i click on it buh it keep taken me back to d first page without highlighting any of my information wit red. pls assist me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jenonye(f): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello house. I wanna apply for visa for my self and 9months old baby for vacation. Wen paying for visa fee do I pay for my baby as well or does mine cover his own since he's just a baby?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by thomasonih: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deleted
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ikennadon: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello friends, I applied for the b1/b2 visa and am about to go for the interview. If they ask me what is ur propose of going to USA what should be the best way to answer? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Thanks our lady! My exact thought these past few days. I saw tzetzefly come in here to spy on us yesterday or so, no comments, nothing. I remember his days and that of lots others in the part 1 of this thread, I was pained compared to what is tenable here now. Gbenga77, Fastlink1, Optimusprime2, sndrmrtns, and even suxes2005 amongst others seem to have long abandoned the cause. Time to go back to the drawing board methinks, we can do better, let's re-streamline. You wouldn't even see worry759 to come shouting down people at the appropriate time, just justwise that is trying and that is expected because of what he is commissioned for on here.
Between, I see say you done dodge (like most of us do) come back, Wey my puff puff? Told you I sabi draw promise well well oh. Lol

My absence is regretted. Actually, you guys have been very helpful here from all indication. However, I will try to be available more often soonest wink

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
tzetzefly:

My absence is regretted. Actually, you guys have been very helpful here from all indication. However, I will try to be available more often soonest wink
please be please be, we miss you here, come back please, bless you! kiss

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
thomasonih:
Hi Guys, Suxes2005,

I am interviewing for a Non Immigrant Visa with a virgin passport for my honeymoon while my fiancee has a valid usa visa already. We intend staying at a Inn and Suites for 7 days when i eventually get the visa.

A critic of my chances and what can i look out for would be appreciated.

Be some bit more detailed about your info and standing, both of you, yours particularly though. Your ties, where you intend visiting, age, etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Djcool2744: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
please house am actually waiting for ur response, have completed d fillin of d form. buh i was unable to upload my passport photograph n its not taken me to next page. please how do i proceed in other to generate d barcode pls help me out lady5star n others
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
tzetzefly:

Wow! Good to hear. Was about saying "I sight you oh @Tzetzefly"!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
chloe7:
Justwise no get our time again same as tzetzefly, really I reserve and preserve my comments, that's all and if you talk next thing na is it because you now have American visa or because you were issued a visa you think you are better than those denied , what a statement to make shocked
cheesy It is always never an easy thing to convince a stressed CO. Notwithstanding, I am happy you finally broke the Camel's back for the last time hopefully. All you have to do now is "Drop the box" grin

I get una time o, abeg!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ikennadon:
Hello friends, I applied for the b1/b2 visa and am about to go for the interview. If they ask me what is ur propose of going to USA what should be the best way to answer? Thanks

Just say you want to join the US army.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Djcool2744:
please house am actually waiting for ur response, have completed d fillin of d form. buh i was unable to upload my passport photograph n its not taken me to next page. please how do i proceed in other to generate d barcode pls help me out lady5star n others
Pictures uploaded already or you used the "continue without a photo option"? Proceed to "Review" page by page, pick "location", then Click on "sign and submit" or so if you are satisfied
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jenonye:
Hello house. I wanna apply for visa for my self and 9months old baby for vacation. Wen paying for visa fee do I pay for my baby as well or does mine cover his own since he's just a baby?

You pay yours as well as his too

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
nefertitiram:

Just say you want to join the US army.
loool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jenonye:
You will pay for yourself and the baby seperately but you will add the baby as dependent when booking appointment for interview.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ikennadon:
The question is ''Why did you applied?'' Also you should go through the thread you will find your perfect answers.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by optimusprime2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Thanks our lady! My exact thought these past few days. I saw tzetzefly come in here to spy on us yesterday or so, no comments, nothing. I remember his days and that of lots others in the part 1 of this thread, I was pained compared to what is tenable here now. Gbenga77, Fastlink1, Optimusprime2, sndrmrtns, and even suxes2005 amongst others seem to have long abandoned the cause. Time to go back to the drawing board methinks, we can do better, let's re-streamline. You wouldn't even see worry759 to come shouting down people at the appropriate time, just justwise that is trying and that is expected because of what he is commissioned for on here.
Between, I see say you done dodge (like most of us do) come back, Wey my puff puff? Told you I sabi draw promise well well oh. Lol
Please forgive me for going AWOL, I offer my humble Kolanuts and Schnapps as Peace.
At your service Ma'am... At your service Y'all

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Djcool2744: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Pictures uploaded already or you used the "continue without a photo option"? Proceed to "Review" page by page, pick "location", then Click on "sign and submit" or so if you are satisfied
thank u omobendel24 buh d review option is white its not loading. there is nothin like continue without picture. the only thing here is upload selected photo or cancel

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries