Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533129 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
andyjyd:

Yes Bro.

After fingers print.
Vo: where r u going in US?
Me: New York
Vo: To do what?
Me:Going for conference.
Vo:what conference?
Me: Inside 3D printing conference.
Vo:have u travel out of the country before?
Me:Yes
Vo:where
Me:France,Tanzania, Ghana
Me: forgot UAE but tell her Abu Dhabi
Vo: What do u do for a living?
Me: An employee of abcz. Company
Vo: Are u marry?
Me: Yes
Vo: How many kid?
Me:Two kids and expecting the third baby by May.
Vo:sir go and pick your visa in the next 3days.
Me:Giving God the glory inside me from inside the embassy.
It's God ooooooooooooooo
Congrats bro... God bless you

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Congrats Andy.
Please a favour. Lotsa folks always ask questions about conferences. Can u kindly tell us how and if u paid, how u got the conference and any other info for other conference appliers (sic)

*Typically you have to pay
*It must or should relate to your course of study or line of work
*you must have indepth knowledge of what the conference is about and what you stand to benefit
*lastly www.conferencealert.com can help you

And also IMO i think @andyjyd got his visa based on his Travel history, Family ties and his age.
The VO asked him nothing about the conference, worse is the VO didn't even make him talk about his job role this is very atypical for people applying for conference/training.

So other intending conference users should not base their judgment on @andyjyd's case.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks Benny for the inf relating to procedure. That was the info I was asking him for.
I wasn't analysing the transcript. Just wanted the info out there so people could refer to the page and be guided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Fyorgyn: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Congrats Andy.
Please a favour. Lotsa folks always ask questions about conferences. Can u kindly tell us how and if u paid, how u got the conference and any other info for other conference appliers (sic)

Hi Lady G...

I got visa to attend a conference in November without paying for the conference. My husband sef follow come... He just said he was accompanying me for the conference.

I think for conference attendees, as uncle Beniyoha01 has said... The conference should relate to your line of work or study and you should have in-depth knowledge.

Above all sha... Na ties ties ties be the Koko...

Happy Conferencing

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Thanks Benny for the inf relating to procedure. That was the info I was asking him for.
I wasn't analysing the transcript. Just wanted the info out there so people could refer to the page and be guided

Yeah @LadyGuinivere... I was only clarifying that part (for those reading/learning) so they don't think the conference visa is just given that easy as it appears in andyjyd's case. They literally will grill you and in some case they just bounce you immediately.

Na part of the help naim i add o....

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by usherleo: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
please am preparing for an interview for visiting to USA(me, my wife and my daughter), i want some clue how the question will look like.
please need your help,

equally i want to know the difference between a letter of invitation, DC 160, b1 and 2 visa please
cheers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iloveAy: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello everyone,I'm a novice in traveling procedures pls kindly assist in my questions. My senior sisters husband want to sponsor my traveling to the US,is it possible? What documents will I need to put together ?note: He is a citizen. I just need enlightenment abeg cuz he also dosent know much about the process
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ivian: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

If it's tourism and not annotated, you are fine!
If it's conference/training, going early may raise eyebrows!

Visa's been running from the day you interviewed
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by usherleo: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello everyone, please what are the required documents needed for visa interview as a visiting applicant
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
usherleo:
Hello everyone, please what are the required documents needed for visa interview as a visiting applicant

These links have all your answers:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-ds160complete.html
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Congrats Andy.
@LadyG make una take am easy.... About the conference I think I will like to add my 2 cent.

*First, If you registered for a conference that's not part of your work or you don't have in dept knowledge of pls just forget about it.Because you maybe denied at the embassy or POE.

*Secondly due to Nigeria problem with forex you may have to pay for conference above $300 twice which means you will share your card details with the organizer or send it to their account if you can or western union it to them hopefully they will receive it.

*Thirdly, You will need the letter of invitation at POE and expect some questioning.

*Also it's important that you have strong ties in your home country.

I think there's a lot of scam conference on conferencealert.com what you have to do is go on google and type what you do and add conference to it, you will see a lot of real conference I'm sure of that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
seyewest:

@LadyG make una take am easy.... About the conference I think I will like to add my 2 cent.

*First, If you registered for a conference that's not part of your work or you don't have in dept knowledge of pls just forget about it.Because you maybe denied at the embassy or POE.

*Secondly due to Nigeria problem with forex you may have to pay for conference above $300 twice which means you will share your card details with the organizer or send it to their account if you can or western union it to them hopefully they will receive it.

*Thirdly, You will need the letter of invitation at POE and expect some questioning.

*Also it's important that you have strong ties in your home country.

I think there's a lot of scam conference on conferencealert.com what you have to do is go on google and type what you do and add conference to it, you will see a lot of real conference I'm sure of that.

DISCLAIMER: Please, I've never used conferencealert.com before only heard about it too, just in case you get scammed there no be me oooo!
my own training came direct from my organisation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by veleta: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
@Chloe, please where you able to get pta at Fidelity?thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

DISCLAIMER: Please, I've never used conferencealert.com before only heard about it too, just in case you get scammed there no be me oooo!
my own training came direct from my organisation.
Which disclaimer?! If any body gets scammed quick rush Benny o! Na em post am grin

Seye I no de take am easy? I don't know jack about conference visa procedure, darris why I de ask for them wen sabi to add am na. I do badt thing?

@usherleo and iloveay abegi these questions can be answered by a quick 2 minute research on the US embassy website. Luckily oga Benny yaff post the link. Happy reading. Ask for clarifications if any after.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Which disclaimer?! If any body gets scammed quick rush Benny o! Na em post am grin

Seye I no de take am easy? I don't know jack about conference visa procedure, darris why I de ask for them wen sabi to add am na. I do badt thing?

@usherleo and iloveay abegi these questions can be answered by a quick 2 minute research on the US embassy website. Luckily oga Benny yaff post the link. Happy reading. Ask for clarifications if any after.....
@lady general! You just to smart!!! Keep up your good work, may your wisdom never go down in Jesus name! More anointing for "visa things..." cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

@LadyG my take it easy is reference to the ''HUG TRANSFORMER'' ish.... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
seyewest:

@LadyG my take it easy is reference to the ''HUG TRANSFORMER'' ish.... grin grin grin
Ha I didn't ask anybody to hug transformer o! I only said the person can have a relationship with...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
veleta:
@Chloe, please where you able to get pta at Fidelity?thanks
yes I got pta in Fidelity bank two days ago.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
chloe7:
Do you have any idea if I can get it in Abuja.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
chloe7:

How much was the exchange rate?
BTW, wia haff u bin @Chloe?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by onyemachius(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Plsss house I will be glad, I get swift reply on wot have been bothering me, my elder brother once filled a usa visiting apllication visa for me, buh I was unable to attend the interview and I also did not cancel the appointment.. Is been a two years now.. I want to Kwn if I can file a new application ND I also want to Kwn if my record is in their data base already as against my new application form.. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

How much was the exchange rate?
BTW, wia haff u bin @Chloe?
197.50 they took 790k from my account for $4k.
I've been to London to see the Queen tongue cheesy wink i've been a silent reader grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
onyemachius:
Plsss house I will be glad, I get swift reply on wot have been bothering me, my elder brother once filled a usa visiting apllication visa for me, buh I was unable to attend the interview and I also did not cancel the appointment.. Is been a two years now.. I want to Kwn if I can file a new application ND I also want to Kwn if my record is in their data base already as against my new application form.. Thanks
1. U can apply anytime u want
2. Yes they have your records. Whether itt can be used against u depends on if u filled akpangiri in your previous form. If u filled the truth before, u have no ish
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
chloe7:
I've been to London to see the Queen tongue cheesy wink i've been a silent reader grin

Jisike, Thanks for the info...
Plz bring back some cool stuffs for us cos u have quite enuff ego, no excuse o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

2. Yes they have your records. Whether itt can be used against u depends on if u filled akpangiri in your previous form. If u filled the truth before, u have no ish

Lol, What the heck is akpangiri?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Lol, What the heck is akpangiri?
Benin for nonsense. grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by andyjyd(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Congrats Andy.

OK
I applied 2013 on printing press.
To check printing press machine for my company but refused visa.
This year I had to search for printing press Conference in US and got many but try to settle for free conference,after booking for the conference,I asked the event manager to write me a letter for my visa and said not until I upgrade to pay session.
So I had to pay $199 and after confirmation she sent the letter to my small.even the VO did not ask for any document.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by andyjyd(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

*Typically you have to pay
*It must or should relate to your course of study or line of work
*you must have indepth knowledge of what the conference is about and what you stand to benefit
*lastly www.conferencealert.com can help you

And also IMO i think @andyjyd got his visa based on his Travel history, Family ties and his age.
The VO asked him nothing about the conference, worse is the VO didn't even make him talk about his job role this is very atypical for people applying for conference/training.

So other intending conference users should not base their judgment on @andyjyd's case.

I think u r right,cos the VO did not ask about the conference after I told her the conference name.
She did not ask for any docs

Some ppl do got visa with free conference, I know a guy in Texas,who got his trou free conference
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Jisike, Thanks for the info...
Plz bring back some cool stuffs for us cos u have quite enuff ego, no excuse o!
no problem sir cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
chloe7:
A nice Grosvenor shirts will do. 15.5 32/33 Oshey grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by onyemachius(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
[tanks am very grateful for the response, so I dont need to edit any of my filled promise, buh wat am confuse on is if I cant withdraw or edit my precious information even wen I have not done biometrics..tanks Anyway been helpful quote author=LadyGuinivere post=43654235]
2. Yes they have your records. Whether itt can be used against u depends on if u filled akpangiri in your previous form. If u filled the truth before, u have no ish[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55