Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46033 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Dynaman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
If woman do na showing care n love but if man do na gold digger!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by HARDDON: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i read dis to my bro in ibadan and all he said was BULLSIT

Word! BS with a capital B!

Cant imagine a gurl that hasnt been able to afford 100 naira recharge nor 3square meal talking about feeding a guy!
Havent been able to wash her panties yet claiming to be cleaning a man up!

Misspicy, there r beta ways to seek public attention this is the least of them!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Misspicy, you loved the guy and you knew he was broke.
Something went wrong and now he is a gold digger.
You are hurting right? I know.

Most young guys nowadays are somehow broke. Times are hard.
Hopefully, you will find someone whom you can combine resources with and grow or if you are lucky, you get a made man.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Blackteeth(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abeg let men dig ladies small joor. The amount ladies have digged from men so far is enough to give every jobless graduate in Nigeria N100 million to start a business.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by happney65: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy I guess the Dude was a fuckiiiing Fine Boy?Isnt it?..He fuckkeed u diee,collected ur moneyyyy,you pampered him like a Baby,abi no be so?I guess all those while,you had better offers?but you could not say Yes to them cos,all he had was being a Fine boyyy..Or better still,Age wasnt on ur side anymore..When you where much more younger,you became over-choosy..Looking for Mr Perfect when in essence you urself no dey perfect..Shey i lie niii? grin grin grin That serves you right

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by kuulkyd(f): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Only broke ass vociferate about issues like this, seriously you don't have money. Please can Bill gate ever notice someone is a gold digger? Dangote?

Earn enough that even gold diggers would get tired of your money!
You sound like a gold digger yourself. So she should keep making money for a lazy bone and pretend all is well Abi? It's people like you that will share responsibilities with your wife and still claim to be the head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by MDelgado(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
hardywaltz:
Eziokwu
So u listed all the things u gave him....
What of the hot sweet spanking he gave to u every other nite dat drove u to cloud 9 and back...

God bless you my broda, no be blood the guy use?? Convert it everything to money... You are still owing the guy..
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by missKiffy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought you wanted to share your own experience
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

If I say I am deep down dawn done in love with you nau... cus of this... you still tag me a gold digger while all I am digging out from you is love...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by joseph1832(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

In essense you are calling me a mugu
No! I was just wondering what else you will be willing to give since you're a kind hearted giver. wink
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by cbrass(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am not a gold digger
BTW is your signature real wink
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

I taut so too,until it happened....ever come across one or you are one?
i dnt think d word male gold digger is right, wat iv heard of is a gigolo
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
missKiffy:
I thought you wanted to share your own experience
Here it is embarassed

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD
DIGGER ,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep
even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly
allowance from me too,guy always
blackmailing me with breakup if i
complain,well i later got my freedom though
i ended the whole thing and guy still calling
till date
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Word! BS with a capital B!

Cant imagine a gurl that hasnt been able to afford 100 naira recharge nor 3square meal talking about feeding a guy!
Havent been able to wash her panties yet claiming to be cleaning a man up!

Misspicy, there r beta ways to seek public attention this is the least of them!
Hmmmm!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
i dnt think d word male gold digger is right, wat iv heard of is a gigolo
Ok,i saw it on google...
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by SkinnyDude(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
i dont believe this... ficition
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
kuulkyd:

You sound like a gold digger yourself. So she should keep making money for a lazy bone and pretend all is well Abi? It's people like you that will share responsibilities with your wife and still claim to be the head.
silence speaks volume, speak for yourself and stop making noise around!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by iamkingzlee(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]
lmao!! grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
pls name them, let's see the lazy ass dude who has refuse to work undecided
You want make them bombard me with mentions.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by drinkmorewater: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mtchew.. Another super story
If OP is a Nairaland celeb
Can you imagine how her social life is in reality?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Ok,i saw it on google...
bt it seems ure loaded o, pls can i apply? i wnt leave u i promise
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm na wa oh,when man get money spend for him woman he is loving and caring but when kori blow am and woman spend small kishi ontop hin head he's now a gold digger,i'm not a gold digger but i dont see anything wrong if a lady spends occasionally on her guy especially if the said BF is known to spend on her whenever he has.OP you made your BF how he is,you were too head over heels in love with him and you showered him with gifts even when he didnt ask,you made him too comfortable,he probably wasnt like that before you met him but your desperation to keep your man drove you to muguism,personally i rather starve and avoid my woman when kori hits..next time dont fall for a guy because of looks,theres more to a successful relationship beyond looks..

Ps: i still dont see anything wrong spending on a man once in awhile when you notice he is lacking sha...
Infact i no know sef,i dey sabbatical from women matter.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by NaLaugh: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by blessingee: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kingbilo:
Hahaha. A friend once told me of this Guy that she met who was schooling in Unilag .. At the time she was on summer break Ss2 going to ss3. She liked him cos he was cute and well dressed. So when he asked to come over to her house she said ok. She served him biscuits and juice.. He asked for a polythene bag for both so he can take them home. She was confused like "ah? Are you going? He said no he just wants to save it for later." they kept on chatting for a while then he started asking to kiss her.. When she refused he got angry and said he's leaving. She said ok.. Thats how this well dressed man said he has no transport money to go home grin
She had to give him transport o..
They didn't meet again.. But a few years later when she had graduated and was studying in the East, he came again o on a surprise visit but she was in school.. He called her and told her he was at the gate of her house.. Her house is near Amuwo Odofin, lagos.. She said he should wait, she will be there soon. Meanwhile she was in Anambra state grin. My guy waited outside the gate from 4 till 7:30.. He kept calling and she kept saying she's on her way. Until he couldn't take it anymore.. He then asked if anybody in her house can give him transport money to go home grin grin grin

Anyone who did this, can only see the kingdom of heaven, but cannot enter...mba! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
bt it seems ure loaded o, pls can i apply? i wnt leave u i promise
cool sweet orgasm
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by czarr(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Anybody who believes this concocted lie is highly gullible.
First of all,this never happened, this babe has been called a gold digger so much here that she had to make this up,to turn the tables...sad

Did you guys see how she tried to save face?
By saying she broke it off?..and that he is still calling? Pathetic!!!

If this is in anyway real,why have she not mentioned it since in all gold digging topics here.
And once a gold digger is off you,its on to the next one,why would he still be calling you?

Bullshiit!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
cool sweet orgasm
yes darling, and i promise to give u sweeter orgasm
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by blessingee: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]

U are a confirmed learnee...hope say u sha don advance to learner status? grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demarc001: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
So na you be the Gold?
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ibrokola(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
You're telling us this after you've fallen maga to him? So what so we do about it? Dude ate your money n body yet your proud enough to tell us about it? Ewww undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by NoMoreTrolling: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
The modern term for this is "Ferderline", as in, you were "Kevin Ferderlined" angry
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Simitrendy: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
blessingee:

U are a confirmed learnee...hope say u sha don advance to learner status? grin grin grin

I don advance o!

I don sharp!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.