Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,720 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46040 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

grin naijaboiy is just a troll maam,he gets ur point buh his just looking for ya trouble....please let it be
[quote][/quote] smiley no wahala dear
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

grin naijaboiy is just a troll maam,he gets ur point buh his just looking for ya trouble....please let it be
i'm not a troll angry

The silly dick sucker quoted me first and i'm giving it back to her undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 4:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Joy1706:

Girls like me are doctors, lawyers, engineers, bankers etc making something out of our lives. Your sisters may be doing trade by barter with their poohsies buh that's their business. Men like you who are stuck in the 17th century will forever wallow in poverty. U can go ahead and cry me a river.

BTW na ya mama be the ashewo
gringringringrin
[b]It's the internet babe,and anyone can be whatever they wanna be.

Your father can even be the president of Somalia but who gives a tìtty fuçk? cheesy

you don't have proof of being what you mentioned above and until then you are still a motherfuçking gold digger with the crown on your head.

Oh wait! I forgot. You learnt that from your mum right? Have you tried to ask her what led to her second marriage? Or you don't know that imbecilic dolt you call a father is not the first dick your mother fuçked in her life? grin

I don't have sisters but let's assume that my female relatives are all prostitutes like you said. There is a difference between being a prostitute and a gold digger. Prostitution is a job at least and last I checked some women make fortunes out of it. It's their money,they didn't kill or cheat anyone to get it. cheesy

But how about a stinking gold digger like you? You are a thief and scam. You claim you love a guy but it's his money you are after. Having a job does not stop you from being a gold digger y'know? undecided

So you can be a secretary and still fuçking your manager just to get extra stipends added to your salary.

People like you deserve to be hanged with pincers on their breasts and after a slow death,chopped up in pieces and given to the vultures of the air to feed on. undecided

silly recto-cranial imbecìle with the IQ of the mosquito I just clapped to death with my two hands. undecided
[/b]
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
[b]It's the internet babe,and anyone can be whatever they wanna be.

Your father can even be the president of Somalia but who gives a tìtty fuçk? cheesy

you don't have proof of being what you mentioned above and until then you are still a motherfuçking gold digger with the crown on your head.

Oh wait! I forgot. You learnt that from your mum right? Have you tried to ask her what led to her second marriage? Or you don't know that imbecilic dolt you call a father is not the first dick your mother fuçked in her life? grin

I don't have sisters but let's assume that my female relatives are all prostitutes like you said. There is a difference between being a prostitute and a gold digger. Prostitution is a job at least and last I checked some women make fortunes out of it. It's their money,they didn't kill or cheat anyone to get it. cheesy

But how about a stinking gold digger like you? You are a thief and scam. You claim you love a guy but it's his money you are after. Having a job does not stop you from being a gold digger y'know? undecided

So you can be a secretary and still fuçking your manager just to get extra stipends added to your salary.

People like you deserve to be hanged with pincers on their breasts and after a slow death,chopped up in pieces and given to the vultures of the air to feed on. undecided

silly recto-cranial imbecìle with the IQ of the mosquito I just clapped to death with my two hands. undecided
[/b]
Hahahahaha grin see painment grin grin grin. You're one disturbed little boy. The earlier you fix your mental illness the better for you. I'm done here abeg. The adults have work to get to.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahahaha grin see painment grin grin grin. You're one disturbed little boy. The earlier you fix your mental illness the better for you. I'm done here abeg. The adults have work to get to.
Painment? grin on top your frustrated lifestyle or what? shocked

Why not ask your dad about the ancestral illness affecting your family. I heard one out of every child behaves like a rabid dog at some stage in its live and it's usually a female. Unfortunately,this time the sickness affected you. embarassed

Go and do your secretary job o jaré and don't forget to bend over on the table so your boss can slide his dick in your oceanìc pussy after work. cheesy

Cheap slút grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by AleqsChizar(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ENIGMA24(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Painment? grin on top your frustrated lifestyle or what? shocked

Why not ask your dad about the ancestral illness affecting your family. I heard one out of every child behaves like a rabid dog at some stage in its live and it's usually a female. Unfortunately,this time the sickness affected you. embarassed

Go and do your secretary job o jaré and don't forget to bend over on the table so your boss can slide his dick in your oceanìc pussy after work. cheesy

Cheap slút grin
oya is ok...........................u like fight o, lol.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by IndianaJay: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
gassdon:
Male gold digger you said. Don't worry, you will soon post " if you are 38 & single let meet"

And you expect 20 but married not to abuse you.

Thank you for letting him be. People that dig gold suffers more than you expect. Ask south Africa gold digger, they will explain better.

Now he will scoop crude oil and mark it quick rather than suffering himself in gold digging

Lol

But....what does marriage have to do with the question asked?

undecided undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by IndianaJay: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Male gold diggers full Abuja, they have no work but to keep begging rich girls and mature women for money.

The car they drive is not theirs, the house they live in na another person wife, mama or grandmamma pay for am.

The prey on young girls from rich homes for money and sometimes act as gigolos for older hajias and so.

They package themselves well, pretend like they're comfortable, after a while you will start to hear "Pls....quickly borrow me 200k there" or "I haven't eaten, did you cook"? or "This jewellery you have on, is it gold"?

Ole, Eleribu people.

Awon olosi, onigbese, alapa ma sise.

Absolute disgrace.

But....considering our crippling economy, maybe it's not their fault.......they need to keep up appearances but have no money on their own, they prefer to spend other people's money.

Gold digging isn't nice sha......both ways. Absolutely unfair on the person's gold you're digging.

But sha....mugu must fall for guy man to chop.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by GamaG(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy:

add me on whatsapp 08120316994. I kind of like your diary xo let's av a chat.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy2(f): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
GamaG:
add me on whatsapp 08120316994. I kind of like your diary xo let's av a chat.
really?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by GamaG(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy2:
really?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.