Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46038 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Blurry: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
lol
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by repogirl(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol, naaaa even when I was single..... I never rolled with those types..... It's okay to be broke but broke with no pride and practically living off a female is pitiful and disgusting. angry

Some chicks don't mind 'keeping' a guy though...to each his own, I guess. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Missmossy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
*Grabs popcorn* grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by sauceEEP(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
It's a lie! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Teagirl(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
guys will not like this tread...they dont know plenty of them are out there looking for where to dig gold,,,anyway dont blame the guy, maybe he is really broke..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

Clearly you weren't being forced physically to be there so what were you gaining?

Did he have a 12" wetincall, did he lure you with future money from inheritance, etc basically you two were conning each other.

I know you want to bash males but I'll like to know your own motivation.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Only broke ass vociferate about issues like this, seriously you don't have money. Please can Bill gate ever notice someone is a gold digger? Dangote?

Earn enough that even gold diggers would get tired of your money!

I like that I Go Die joke about men complaining that a Wonsn finished his money grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by taurus21: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think the right word should have been 'Gigolo'

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Chanchit: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Someone can only dig gold when the other person does not know or is afraid of not losing the person, but since @misspicy knows his boo is a gold digger and not afraid to let him go, it means you re only tolerating him.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Clearly you weren't being forced physically to be there so what were you gaining?

Did he have a 12" wetincall, did he lure you with future money from inheritance, etc basically you two were conning each other.

I know you want to bash makes but I'll like to know your own motivation.
It was a love relationship that lasted for sometime though,taut it will lead to something buh my eyes opened after some years n am d one footing all the bills in relationship

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by DICKtator: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sipping kunu and observing

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Like digging another lady....i pity her though

I mean you should use another word " Gold DIGGER" NOT USE ENOUGH.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by cnwokike(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
And they put this t.rash on fp? Where is the MOD? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
taurus21:
I think the right word should have been 'Gigolo'
grin at gigolo,means what?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Aroh48(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer
Can we meet,I am not a gold digger.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
gassdon:

Sowi i dnt get you
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by wtfCode: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
a male gold digger? Never heard of that sh!t. Maybe u've been KARMArred

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by DICKtator: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Male gold digger?

Digging what?

The only digging/exploring a guy should be doing is exploring/digging punanies for oil!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aroh48:
Can we meet,I am not a gold digger.
You sound like one,sowi am more careful now tongue
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer
Well I believe when a male complain about a gold digger eating his money we call him "mugu" so when a female complain about a gigolo we are still oblige to call her "mugu".

So please take heart eh, sh!t happens

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Pebcak: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by wtfCode: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
cnwokike:
And they put this t.rash on fp? Where is the MOD? grin
that looks like 'ishiamu'?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
gassdon:

Please explain further i dont get
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by taurus21: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

grin at gigolo,means what?
This is the best definition I got off the net...
'a man living off the earnings or gifts of a woman, especially a younger man supported by an older woman in return for his sexual attentions and companionship'.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by usermane(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you calling him a gold digger now that you have fallen out of love for him? I mean he has always been a gold digger, right from the early days when he was wooing you. You just couldn't see it. A guy that is after your heart will not be leeching every penny from you for his up keep even though he demand for your dough once in a while.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I believe when a male complain about a gold digger eating his money we call him "mugu" so when a female complain about a gigolo we are still oblige to call her "mugu".

So please take heart eh, sh!t happens
In essense you are calling me a mugu
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demmyluv90(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
had my own experience too with one. in fact he got enough from me all in the name of getting a transfer to another schl for me n my frnd, including my lappy. Daniel igbinovia, if u like live all ur life in Qatar, I'll find u or God will and that will be worse. chai, I ws stu.pid then o.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by pbs4real(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
they are many here on Nl . I can name them
pls name them, let's see the lazy ass dude who has refuse to work undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by kunle75(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Thank you dear,it hurts coz of wasted time and money

Am sorry but i have to say the truth here,i presume you are looking for a sexy guy and mainly for romance `cos if its for real relationship,am not sure he will have the effrontery to blackmail you into anything.

My advise is that you have to change your orientation of the type of man you want and lower/limit search to a set of men and also change the people you hang out with,God will help you in your endeavor .

I feel for you though.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Kingbilo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahaha. A friend once told me of this Guy that she met who was schooling in Unilag .. At the time she was on summer break Ss2 going to ss3. She liked him cos he was cute and well dressed. So when he asked to come over to her house she said ok. She served him biscuits and juice.. He asked for a polythene bag for both so he can take them home. She was confused like "ah? Are you going? He said no he just wants to save it for later." they kept on chatting for a while then he started asking to kiss her.. When she refused he got angry and said he's leaving. She said ok.. Thats how this well dressed man said he has no transport money to go home grin
She had to give him transport o..
They didn't meet again.. But a few years later when she had graduated and was studying in the East, he came again o on a surprise visit but she was in school.. He called her and told her he was at the gate of her house.. Her house is near Amuwo Odofin, lagos.. She said he should wait, she will be there soon. Meanwhile she was in Anambra state grin. My guy waited outside the gate from 4 till 7:30.. He kept calling and she kept saying she's on her way. Until he couldn't take it anymore.. He then asked if anybody in her house can give him transport money to go home grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nichobabe(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Cc punkyveer

Sorry Sis, mistakes a lot of sisters these days are making, you can buy love with your money. When going out with a broke you will know if there is love or not, you cant be in control and expect love from your broke.

Naija man wants to be in control and be in charge, once it is not like this forget it.

Please look for a guy that is working and be independent from you. And please hide your money too. Any form of oppression is taken seriously.

Just my thinking...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.