Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (46041 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by boma95(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
So i met ds wan that the only thing he always discuss about is the things his other chic's buy for him...so I'll compete with them and buy for him too grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by kingvico(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Blame It On Infatuation Or Would I Say Crush #uKnwdword
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
How much all these mgbeke girls get sef wey dem dey try claim say dem meet gold digger? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
boma95:
So i met ds wan that the only thing he always discuss about is the things his other chic's buy for him...so I'll compete with them and buy for him too grin
u no even get. tongue
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Misspicy

Let have a word
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by boma95(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
kosplateau:

u no even get. tongue

I dinno drag with you oga tongue
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ilo04(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Jambites? Oh wow!

So any gurl that requests for airtime, cash to fix fake hair, nails, lashes, cash 4 shoes,bags, toiletories, pads, fud and all the other non essentials of life, is a jambite?

That means u r a first class jambite! embarassed embarassed

Quote me when u do have a higher degree cos right now, u nid to learn how to wash ur panties first
For ur mind now u don Diss me? Lmao! Dnt even get me started. You talk as if there aren't girls who can't afford to take care of themselves. Dude upgrade abeg
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
How much all these mgbeke girls get sef wey dem dey try claim say dem meet gold digger? undecided
The same ways you niggas cry day and night about girls being too dependent on you. Lmao! You guys can barely feed 3ce a day yet you talk about girls being interested in ur money. What money sef? Broke asses
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
guy007:
Miss.picy
Let have a word
Am here
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
guy007:
Miss.picy
Let have a word
Am here
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:

The same ways you niggas cry day and night about girls being too dependent on you. Lmao! You guys can barely feed 3ce a day yet you talk about girls being interested in ur money. What money sef? Broke asses
One mgbeke spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by czarr(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
pheyhi:

if u have neva had this experience back off
shes not lying i had this experience buh mine was just a one time thing n i wised up
d guy was still begging me this evening
if u av neva been hurt neva take other pple's pain for granted
dont judge until u av passed thru dat particular situation
she just said it so other pple can learn
my dear,I'm not saying it cannot happen.

I'm saying this particular babe is lying.
Don't ask me how I know,
Read well before you respond.
Who the fvck are you anyway?
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

One mgbeke spotted. grin
One whiny broke ass spotted grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:

One whiny broke ass spotted grin grin grin
Yea,cos my money is not for broke bìtches like you. gringringrin
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Vikky014(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]
hmmmm
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Simitrendy: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm
undecided

undecided

undecided
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by streetzdreamz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol, guys been complaining about their babe's getting too demanding, and here I am, wishing mine will witness a miracle in her life so she can start demanding, diff strokes for diff folks indeed.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Mayor101010(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
So wetin make we do now? Ain't u a gold digger urself? Gerarahere mehn! Sh*t!!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by elderhimself(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
I deliver you from the spirit of LIES !!!!!!......... Somebori shawt awmen!!!
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Azera(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
There are a good number of them here in Abuja, you can easily spot them from the first lines of conversation after meeting you *looks like they've got a handbook for it* grin
The "do you stay alone or with family, what do you do, where did you park your car" are usually tell tale signs. If you decide not to judge all men on the basis of these questions within the first 3 minutes of conversation and actually give peace a chance, the storyline changes to some" business venture he's involved in and needs to invest in"; and that's not before he turns your house into a restaurant and you've conveniently sent him phone credit a few times grin grin grin
I'm not even gonna talk about him buying you dinner just once and expecting you to subsequently "take him out as you're a big girl" and pick up the tab. The list is endless my people...
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Abbey2sam(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Like digging another lady....i pity her though

meaning he dug your money and your hole

now i dug you
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by titosantana(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:
I have o. My first bf was a big one. I was very naive then. It still annoys me till now. I dated that mofo for 2 years and I never even got 100 naira credit from him. I'd pay my transport to his house. Never for one day did he give me transport money. Instead he'll go through my bag for money. There was a time he stopped calling sef, he'd only flash.

Told me to be collecting money from my parents to save with him. Thank God my mumu no reach that side sha. There was a time he was even bragging to his friend how he has eaten different denominations of money from me.

Gave me immense pleasure when the yeye love cleared and I broke up with him. The mumu cried like a baby that day. I'm only happy that I never allowed the idiot access to my body. Na dat one 4 pain me pass.

Let's just say I'm older and wiser now. #saynotogolddiggers #saynotobrokeassguys

Lol, your name na Lieon.

I'm sure you slept with the guy more than a milion times

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by deepthougths(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hi Nlanders, am contesting 4 Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2015. Pls click d link below to like my picture. God bless.
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334730713179/?type=3&source=56
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea,cos my money is not for broke bìtches like you. gringringrin
Yea ur money is def nt for chicks like me. Dnt deal with chicken change.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Joy1706(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
titosantana:

Lol, your name na Lieon.

I'm sure you slept with the guy more than a milion times
Whatever mehn
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by titosantana(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joy1706:
Whatever mehn
cool Na so na
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demmyluv90(f): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Bwaal:

Pele
so didn't u involve Ur parent??
abi no be dem give u the 400k wey u give that niccur
my money for my upkeep n my parent's money too. they let it go, but I dnt fink I will
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by demmyluv90(f): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2015
jabojafa:
ehay det benin guy rili scam u. U for report am to EFCC. Dt is fraud and not gold digging/gigoloing.
I don't have his time yet. bin in schl all this while. maybe when I'm doing my Chambers attachment in law schl, something will come up. he is a pathetic liar, cos so many ladies have contacted me n he lied to a lot of them esp abt what he is not. I have plans for him
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by chronique(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2015
@ OP: are you in anyway ugly and shapeless? Cos I don't know how a pretty woman would be paying a man to be in a relationship.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by eazydon(m): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Joy1706:
I have o. My first bf was a big one. I was very naive then. It still annoys me till now. I dated that mofo for 2 years and I never even got 100 naira credit from him. I'd pay my transport to his house. Never for one day did he give me transport money. Instead he'll go through my bag for money. There was a time he stopped calling sef, he'd only flash.

Told me to be collecting money from my parents to save with him. Thank God my mumu no reach that side sha. There was a time he was even bragging to his friend how he has eaten different denominations of money from me.

Gave me immense pleasure when the yeye love cleared and I broke up with him. The mumu cried like a baby that day. I'm only happy that I never allowed the idiot access to my body. Na dat one 4 pain me pass.

Let's just say I'm older and wiser now. #saynotogolddiggers #saynotobrokeassguys

Taaaar, you don't even have your own money. It's your parents' money you follow dey make noise. If I catch you ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.