Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (13003 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by dharay99: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

You believe him or you looking for play mate undecided
never mind.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
It depends on the kind of babe u move around with op....how much is pant? undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Fembleez1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:
It depends on the kind of babe u move around with op....how much is pant? undecided

You ehn! Don't worry. Just clap for yourself sad
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

You ehn! Don't worry. Just clap for yourself sad

Yeeeeeh! shocked shocked

I'm soooooo sorry! embarassed

Pleeeeaaaaaase! cry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:
I hear say 1 dozen na 1k but you ladies still have the turn ones cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Canme4u(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Fembleez1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

Yeeeeeh! shocked shocked

I'm soooooo sorry! embarassed

Pleeeeaaaaaase! cry
angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:

Puleeeeeaaaaze!....not all ladies, how many ladies u don date sef? undecided

Cos you dey run mouth now undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I hear say 1 dozen na 1k but you ladies still have the turn torn ones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Fembleez1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

cry cry cry

Don't worry. Keep it up.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

Puleeeeeaaaaze!....not all ladies, how many ladies u don date sef? undecided

Cos you dey run mouth now undecided
you wouldn't want to hear them cos it won't change the fact that you ladies have torn and new pants undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=38918306][/quote]ok
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
you wouldn't want to hear them cos it won't change the fact that you ladies have torn and new pants undecided

I don't blame you....nah dose kain babes u dey carry up and down embarassed
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

Don't worry. Keep it up.

I'm sorry sir embarassed
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

I don't blame you....nah dose kain babes u dey carry up and down embarassed
see this one grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Tallesty1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:

is misspicy dah† çhubby?
Chubby and heavy.
chisco82:

You mean she forgot that one for your house?
Hm! Bros you dey try oo.
I don't think she forgot them because her clothes don take style outnumber my own in my wardrobe. I think she's moving in.
misspicy:

Ehn shocked....i bind you in Jesus Name
Amen.

tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Utchgirl(f): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly, I know the guilty ones will show. Na condom you go see know be charger

By dia threads and comments we shal knw dem.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by nikkypearl(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Curious lately bou' d meaning of "agarawu" embarassed
Any idea pls?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by anigbajumo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
nikkypearl:
Any idea pls?

Wen google is ther for free
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by seunny4lif(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
If I hear say Na 1k grin ;
Dem dey sell am for brand new 1 dozen #700 while secondhand(TK) of Gucci, Prada grin 6 pieces for 1k grin grin
Dat girl with new pant try cos most Na TK grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Fembleez1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

I'm sorry sir embarassed
Ok, apology accepted. smiley
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

Ok, apology accepted. smiley

kiss
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunny4lif:
If I hear say Na 1k grin ;
Dem dey sell am for brand new 1 dozen #700 while secondhand(TK) of Gucci, Prada grin 6 pieces for 1k grin grin
Dat girl with new pant try cos most Na TK grin grin
you even sabi am wella
Guy, you don graduate o cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
nikkypearl:
Any idea pls?
grin cheer up lady. That name gat no meaning. Its a name from the gods wink
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Youngpo413: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
In terms of good hygiene,ladies are the best,maybe it depends on the type I roll with...........but guys?hmmm..
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Fembleez1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by naijaboiy: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay that was funny grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by naijaboiy: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adeh39 and misspicy I know the type una dey wear o.

Make I no open una yansh here gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
As I never see female pant before, make I just dey observe comments

Wait oooo !!!! Ladies no dey nairaland again ni?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by seunny4lif(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
you even sabi am wella
Guy, you don graduate o cheesy
Noo I be pastor ooh grin
It's wasn't me shocked cool
Na person hack my account shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by seunny4lif(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
As I never see female pant before, make I just dey observe comments

Wait oooo !!!! Ladies no dey nairaland again ni?
Dem dey run from this kind place cos Na true grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Relationship These Days Is So Boring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.