Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (13009 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
cheesy cheesy
Yours is something entirely different from mine. cheesy
arh you can't compare grin and you're even light skinned grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
I think it's high time you and pinkbarbie should just get a little nice room. cheesy

We are talking about draws and panties for God sake . angry angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ain't you tired running?
Running? I'm not running nau grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
It's the Lord's doing. kiss grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think it's high time you and pinkbarbie should just get a little nice room. cheesy

Mr truckie, oom for what? grin
Don't tell me you now wear panties undecided grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
coming from a guy who's gf gat just two pants angry shocked

It applies to all chicks forget levels jare.
how do u know his gf gat just panties?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

trucky
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
ipledge10:
trucky
Hmm! where have you been? boy! grin grin

Missed ya bad ass. cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
ipledge10:
Ipledge10 shocked .. Still going to ipledge1000000
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's the Lord's doing. kiss grin
I see . . . . grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmm! where have you been? boy! grin grin

Missed ya bad ass. cheesy
my ban just finished...and now following ishilove like Twitter
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2015
profojah:

Ipledge10 shocked .. Still going to ipledge1000000
this is wasimi...ipledge10 is here to stay grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2015
ipledge10:
my ban just finished...and now following ishilove like Twitter
grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Elantraceey Sweety
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Deejavuu(f): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Na that one dey pain? tongue

angry sad

Yes nau grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

angry sad

Yes nau grin
Na just big big talk o - I no kuku sabi mama sunny talkless of pant cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ipledge10(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
I con be like fowl jumping in front of kfc
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Laveda:
I see . . . . grin
Yours was fearfully made by the Lord too. grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Deejavuu(f): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na just big big talk o - I no kuku sabi mama sunny talkless of pant cheesy grin

I'm not surprised tho.

I'm outta here. Bye
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ggrin(f): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Laveda:
yours is hotter kiss Yours got me drooling grin
what is u flaunting?undecided.....sagged boobz angry

Yummy btw cheesy kiss grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by mrpatozky(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2015
I hardly notice the pant tho... grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2015
ggrin:
what is u flaunting?undecided.....sagged boobz angry

Yummy btw cheesy kiss grin
baba werey undecided
Odaro kiss
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ggrin(f): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Laveda:
baba werey undecided Odaro kiss
iwo ati werey sha

God no go let u marry werey as u dy go soangry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2015
ggrin:
iwo ati werey sha

God no go let u marry werey as u dy go soangry
kerosene
O sun ti
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
lekpa longesy time...ow market? grin

Lol...i'm fine o, you?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Chanchit: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2015
agarawu23:
no doubt about that. From her talkie talkie you go know say na that category she belong grin

Owk, I've seen Misspicy, na one slim babe.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Owk, I've seen Misspicy, na one slim babe.
slim babe? Her pant go too small be that grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
ipledge10:
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

This boy don madt patapata grin grin grin

Werey! grin

Kingtom, tosyne2much your attention is needed.
make we face reality na cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Chanchit: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2015
agarawu23:
slim babe? Her pant go too small be that grin

Lmao! E be like say misspicy don offend you before.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
choi! because I just ignored your last quote, you think I have nothing to say ni? You com dey make mouth with laveda shocked

Well, make I no go back there. Omo kekere si ni e wink

Awon oni pata gigan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.