Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (12993 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Lmao! E be like say misspicy don offend you before.
she is one of my student here cool
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

This boy don madt patapata grin grin grin

Werey! grin

King.tom, tosyne2.much your attention is needed.
The OP na clown ooooo cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by ggrin(f): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
kerosene O sun ti
mosheshe ji lataro ni o gringringrin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
ggrin:
mosheshe ji lataro ni o gringringrin
oti mugbo yo
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...i'm fine o, you?
am gud oooh, so u finally changed this ur pix? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
ggrin:
iwo ati werey sha

God no go let u marry werey as u dy go soangry
Nah you don mad nau grin
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
am gud oooh, so u finally changed this ur pix? grin

Oh! Funny!

Didn't know you've been waiting for me to change it... sad
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! Funny!

Didn't know you've been waiting for me to change it... sad
hahaha cheesy dt pix has been dre for ages tongue grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha cheesy dt pix has been dre for ages tongue grin

I'm sorry sir...didn't know it was disturbing you embarassed...anyway I've changed it...are you okay now? undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

I'm sorry sir...didn't know it was disturbing you embarassed...anyway I've changed it...are you okay now? undecided
Iffa slap u ehn undecided jez kidding tho grin so ow was ur dae?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
Iffa slap u ehn undecided jez kidding tho grin so ow was ur dae?

It was fine sir smiley

You?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

It was fine sir smiley

You?
so wre have u been all this while Anyways am alryt tho.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
so wre have u been all this while Anyways am alryt tho.

I've been here and there tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

I've been here and there tongue
I mean NL, been a while I saw u online, or u get belle? tongue angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
I mean NL, been a while I saw u online, or u get belle? tongue angry

Lol...I've been busy jare smiley
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Teeboy22(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
agarawu23:
NB: I don't care what you say about this thread, if you spew trash you will pack it with your mouth wink

I have noticed ladies do put on their best pants when coming to visit a guy, at times you will begin to wonder if that's how new all her pants are but the truth is, these ladies will hide their dirty and torn pants at home and put on their best pant just to impress you. grin

They have different pants for different occasions, if you want to see her worst pants, pay her unexpected visit at her school or home(if she is living alone) then you will be shocked to see the pant she is putting on and the ones she is hanging all round her room. you go see pant wey she use pin hold or the pant wey she don use niddle and thread (owu) join join together grin

Ladies can't you just maintain your pants well and change them when due?

I hear say 1 dozen of pant no reach 1k undecided

You no go kill person

but , how come u con sabi Pant levels like dis

I no trust u again grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Teeboy22(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
loomer:
Thank God say my babe no dey wear pant

how u know
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by loomer: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teeboy22:

how u know
Na ur babe, no be my babe?
Why I no go know grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Teeboy22(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
loomer:
Na ur babe, no be my babe? Why I no go know grin

ok enjoy! grin

nothing do you, your head is valid cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Caught Having S£x In Public / Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.