Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (12990 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunny4lif:

Dem dey run from this kind place cos Na true grin grin
Yes they are trying to avoid the thread cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by seunny4lif(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes they are trying to avoid the thread cheesy
If Na about broke guy now, you go see them like house fly for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin op this wickedness!clean babes everywhere!btw who does dat these days?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin op this wickedness!clean babes everywhere!btw who does dat these days?
a lot, including u tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
As I never see female pant before, make I just dey observe comments

Wait oooo !!!! Ladies no dey nairaland again ni?
yimu cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
a lot, including u tongue
lol,me resemble on of ya babe? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
yimu cheesy
I just dey laf here cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,me resemble on of ya babe? grin
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Omotayor123(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who does that grin
BTW, wetin op sef dey find go pant of females that visit him tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
angry angry angry
Wetin vex u?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by iamkingzlee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
You mean like this?
jesos shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Adeh39 and misspicy I know the type una dey wear o.

Make I no open una yansh here gringrin

Huh? shocked shocked

How you take know? shocked
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
As I never see female pant before, make I just dey observe comments

Wait oooo !!!! Ladies no dey nairaland again ni?

undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by misspicy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Adeh39 and m.isspicy I know the type una dey wear o.

Make I no open una yansh here gringrin
Oya open am tongue....i dare you now now tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
*Covers face*
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Rapmoney(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
NB: I don't care what you say about this thread, if you spew trash you will pack it with your mouth wink

I have noticed ladies do put on their best pants when coming to visit a guy, at times you will begin to wonder if that's how new all her pants are but the truth is, these ladies will hide their dirty and torn pants at home and put on their best pant just to impress you. grin

They have different pants for different occasions, if you want to see her worst pants, pay her unexpected visit at her school or home(if she is living alone) then you will be shocked to see the pant she is putting on and the ones she is hanging all round her room. you go see pant wey she use pin hold or the pant wey she don use niddle and thread (owu) join join together grin

Ladies can't you just maintain your pants well and change them when due?

I hear say 1 dozen of pant no reach 1k undecided
grin I caught one! She wore a pant that beetles have eaten!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Yungwealth(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
OK na Teamvirgin
..u mean dats misspicy hobbie puttin on dos pant?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
I've never seen a thread so preposterous and born out of an idle and asinine mind. Only a tomfool will create this nonsense!

Shut up, it's not funny. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by CharlyNick: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
So Many Amateurs here...... How Educative is this?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by jbazic(m): 3:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
You mean like this?
this one na tinpa, no be pant
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by mohdimplez(m): 5:03am On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
NB: I don't care what you say about this thread, if you spew trash you will pack it with your mouth wink

I have noticed ladies do put on their best pants when coming to visit a guy, at times you will begin to wonder if that's how new all her pants are but the truth is, these ladies will hide their dirty and torn pants at home and put on their best pant just to impress you. grin

They have different pants for different occasions, if you want to see her worst pants, pay her unexpected visit at her school or home(if she is living alone) then you will be shocked to see the pant she is putting on and the ones she is hanging all round her room. you go see pant wey she use pin hold or the pant wey she don use niddle and thread (owu) join join together grin

Ladies can't you just maintain your pants well and change them when due?

I hear say 1 dozen of pant no reach 1k undecided
same way guys put on their best boxers when going to visit a lady or when she's coming to visit!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
PinkBarbie:
I've never seen a thread so preposterous and born out of an idle and asinine mind. Only a tomfool will create this nonsense!

Shut up, it's not funny. undecided
[/s] now I can see a pained guilty Lady trying to show me how pained she was with my thread.

Sweethrt just try and change your dirty pants because I blv you are putting on one presently, if I lie, flash me make I see. If the pants isn't torn, I will delete this thread. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2015
mohdimplez:
same way guys put on their best boxers when going to visit a lady or when she's coming to visit!
oga na ladies side we still dey a beg.
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Yungwealth:
..u mean dats misspicy hobbie puttin on dos pant?
yes na misspicy own
I heard she gat it big below grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin I caught one! She wore a pant that beetles have eaten!!! grin
shocked beetles,
You mean the type of oyind17, aminat508, jollyjoy, omotayor123, adeh39, own ? shocked grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wetin vex u?
my babes own is always new since I am aware of the logic already. Na 20ft container I dey use import pants for her wink
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] now I can see a pained guilty Lady trying to show me how pained she was with my thread.

Sweethrt just try and change your dirty pants because I blv you are putting on one presently, if I lie, flash me make I see. If the pants isn't torn, I will delete this thread. undecided undecided undecided
Shut your gutter you call a mouth. You're not even ashamed of yourself. What's the morale behind this nonsense you created? Dumb perverted monkey.

Flash you what? Lmao all these small children sha. I can see you're not only a tomfool, you're also shameless. Gerara here you asinine moonstruck.

For the flashing, go outside. You'd probably see a little girl wearing pants. Tufia spits on his monkey face
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by udysweet(f): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2015
No be d same Agarawu wey cook moin moin elemi meji for food section be this? I go send e-cane come meet that your green or is it red veined butt,lol!
So how come you knw? Simon sampler,hw many have you sampled to come up with this conclusion? Hahahaa
I think as a lady,just be urself mbok. No pretence. I belive cleanliness is key,pants may be a lil faded but make e clean. Abi who get money to dey buy new pants everytime because u wan go see guys? Abeg some guys no send o,once dem medula oblongata don mix so,if u like wear "dross"dem jus wan go dwn,o tan!lol!
Trust me,most laadies have gone thru dat,I know have gone thru the "I knot my panties by d side,sew with needle or use pin"phase including yours sincerely,loool! But dat was then o,wen poverty dey use pesn play ball(my teenage years tho)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
*Covers face*

See your head undecided

Liar! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. / People Caught Having S£x In Public / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.