Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (13008 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
PinkBarbie:
Shut your gutter you call a mouth. You're not even ashamed of yourself. What's the morale behind this nonsense you created? Dumb perverted monkey.

Flash you what? Lmao all these small children sha. I can see you're not only a tomfool, you're also shameless. Gerara here you asinine moonstruck.

For the flashing, go outside. You'd probably see a little girl wearing pants. Tufia spits on his monkey face
[/s]
grin grin grin

Okay i thought it was fun but now you are taking it too personal but swerry I am also in for u wink

After checking your dp, I realized you are just one of the bitchh on the call list of prostitute ppl patronized daily. Your pant is dirty and stinky despite the job (prostitution) you do. Don't tell me your customers aren't complaining undecided

Omo is just 20#, or are you telling me you are damn broke to buy 20# detergent to wash your smelly and stinking pants

I was just trying to be specific because I am sure you are in the category and that was why you changed your dp just to display another lady's new pant.

It's really a BIG insult for me to see your torn pant because I know teenager like you can't wash her pant well. Sorry sweery I don't do kids. smiley

And don't forget to stitch your pant as usual before quoting me wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked beetles,
You mean the type of oyin.d17, am.inat508, joll.yjoy, omotay.or123, adeh.39, own ? shocked grin
Go sleep, na iron pant I dey wear. tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
udysweet:
No be d same Agarawu wey cook moin moin elemi meji for food section be this? I go send e-cane come meet that your green or is it red veined butt,lol!
So how come you knw? Simon sampler,hw many have you sampled to come up with this conclusion? Hahahaa
I think as a lady,just be urself mbok. No pretence. I belive cleanliness is key,pants may be a lil faded but make e clean. Abi who get money to dey buy new pants everytime because u wan go see guys? Abeg some guys no send o,once dem medula oblongata don mix so,if u like wear "dross"dem jus wan go dwn,o tan!lol!
Trust me,most laadies have gone thru dat,I know have gone thru the "I knot my panties by d side,sew with needle or use pin"phase including yours sincerely,loool! But dat was then o,wen poverty dey use pesn play ball(my teenage years tho)

Thank you jare for being specific grin
Teens didn't escape my assertions but don't be surprised some big girls are still in the act .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep, na iron pant I dey wear. tongue
grin cheesy
Pictures or.......
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Omotayor123(f): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked beetles,
You mean the type of oyind17, aminat508, jollyjoy, omotayor123, adeh39, own ? shocked grin
Yeye sumborry embarassed
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked beetles,
You mean the type of oyind17, aminat508, jollyjoy, omotayor123, adeh39, own ? shocked grin

angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by devonpaul(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
adeh39:

angry
Adeh my love.. where is ur own #NoBraDay pic na.. abi u no dey support the No Cancer movement grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm *shaking my head in disappointment *
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin

Okay i thought it was fun but now you are taking it too personal but swerry I am also in for u wink

After checking your dp, I realized you are just one of the bitchh on the call list of prostitute ppl patronized daily. Your pant is dirty and stinky despite the job (prostitution) you do. Don't tell me your customers aren't complaining undecided

Omo is just 20#, or are you telling me you are damn broke to buy 20# detergent to wash your smelly and stinking pants

I was just trying to be specific because I am sure you are in the category and that was why you changed your dp just to display another lady's new pant.

It's really a BIG insult for me to see your torn pant because I know teenager like you can't wash her pant well. Sorry sweery I don't do kids. smiley

And don't forget to stitch your pant as usual before quoting me wink
Oh I never knew I was replying a demented monkey that stitches pants for a living. You must be very hardworking to the extent you could afford a tecno phone and some little mb from your service provider. gringringrin

Despite the filter you used in your dp and making the background so bright to at least hide your ugly face, I bet a chimpanzee will fret on seeing a face as fugly as yours. Agbaya!

Only a backward chimpanzee still living in the era of evolution will tag a lady dressed like the beautiful lady in my dp a pros. Really nigga? No wonder you asked I flash my pants for you to see. gringrin Greatest perverted tomfool ever liveth.

See his face sef. Chai Barbie don see for this forum sha. In how many days? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
PinkBarbie:
Oh I never knew I was replying a demented monkey that stitches pants for a living. You must be very hardworking to the extent you could afford a tecno phone and some little mb from your service provider. gringringrin

Despite the filter you used in your dp and making the background so bright to at least hide your ugly face, I bet a chimpanzee will fret on seeing a face as fugly as yours. Agbaya!

Only a backward chimpanzee still living in the era of evolution will tag a lady dressed like the beautiful lady in my dp a pros. Really nigga? No wonder you asked I flash my pants for you to see. gringrin Greatest perverted tomfool ever liveth.

See his face sef. Chai Barbie don see for this forum sha. In how many days? grin
[/s]
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
gimakon:
Hmmm *shaking my head in disappointment *
angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wicked!!! grin grin
PinkBarbie:

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
Wicked!!! grin grin
grin grin grin
Perfect treatment for an mgbeke feeling funky. grin
We know how to put them where they belong - the wastebin. grin grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin
kiss kiss Thumbs up girl wink
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin
lol @ mgbeke feeling funky....babes why evulz? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by pbs4real(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
adeh39:

angry
lekpa longesy time...ow market? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by wristbangle: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
NB: I don't care what you say about this thread, if you spew trash you will pack it with your mouth wink

I have noticed ladies do put on their best pants when coming to visit a guy, at times you will begin to wonder if that's how new all her pants are but the truth is, these ladies will hide their dirty and torn pants at home and put on their best pant just to impress you. grin

They have different pants for different occasions, if you want to see her worst pants, pay her unexpected visit at her school or home(if she is living alone) then you will be shocked to see the pant she is putting on and the ones she is hanging all round her room. you go see pant wey she use pin hold or the pant wey she don use niddle and thread (owu) join join together grin

Ladies can't you just maintain your pants well and change them when due?

I hear say 1 dozen of pant no reach 1k undecided

This boy don madt patapata grin grin grin

Werey! grin

Kingtom, tosyne2much your attention is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
kiss kiss Thumbs up girl wink
kiss kiss
He needed it. grin
He'll soon start calling us lesbians for exchanging kiss emoticons. grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
pbs4real:
lol @ mgbeke feeling funky....babes why evulz? grin
Lol grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
kiss kiss
He needed it. grin
He'll soon start calling us lesbians for exchanging kiss emoticons. grin
Who cares? undecided that's his fuccking business mehn grin

Who wears torn panties now? grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
Who cares? undecided that's his fuccking business mehn grin

Who wears torn panties now? grin
Don't mind him. grin
You're smoking hot. @dp kiss
I bet you want the jaw of these boys dropping. grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Don't mind him. grin
You're smoking hot. @dp kiss
I bet you want the jaw of these boys dropping. grin
yours is hotter kiss
Yours got me drooling grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol grin
ain't you tired running?
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na this kain pant Deejavuu go like wear. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Deejavuu(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na this kain pant Deeja..vuu go like wear. grin cheesy

Stop smoking boo! It's bad for ya head/health kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Deejavuu:

Stop smoking boo! It's bad for ya head/health kiss
I wish I have access to something I can smoke right here grin
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Deejavuu(f): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wish I have access to something I can smoke right here grin

I see why you're mis yarning

Ntoiiii tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
yours is hotter kiss
Yours got me drooling grin
cheesy cheesy
Yours is something entirely different from mine. cheesy
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Deejavuu:

I see why you're mis yarning

Ntoiiii tongue
Which one come be misyarn again? angry - Abi you sef no dey wear pant like mama Sunny? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Deejavuu(f): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which one come be misyarn again? angry - Abi you sef no dey wear pant like mama Sunny? cheesy

shocked shocked wetin carry on you go mama Sunny "paent" truckie angry
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked wetin carry on you go mama Sunny "paent" truckie angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Na that one dey pain? tongue
Re: Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. by sinizia: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is by a long stretch, the dumbest thread I've read on NL these past few months. Too many ill-mannered kids on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.